Best Used Game Retailer 2009

I've been to Gamecrazy three or four times last year, and it's probably the only place I'd buy used games from. I'm not a used gamer per se, I don't really tend to buy used games unless the deal is amazing, but that's the place I'll be looking to for my used game purchases.

Gamefly, the only other one I shopped at this year is Gamestop and there's no way they're getting my vote.

GoHastings was a nice surprise, but Gamefly never fails me. GoHastings did send a game with a horrible case/manual that looked like it was pulled from a pile of... yeah...

Gamefly - get box and instructions in mint condition, no nasty box with store printed insert because someone fenced their goods

[quote name='nftsljl']honestly i'd say craigslist[/QUOTE]
This or ebay. If it's someone in your area, craigslist is great because you can actually talk to people irl and haggle prices.

I'm going with Gamestop because (a) I haven't gone anywhere else, and (b) my local Gamestop is pretty awesome in terms of customer satisfaction.

Gamefly is probably the best place to buy used games. Every game I've ever bought from them have always been almost brand spanking new.

bread's done
Back