Best Used Game Retailer 2010

Amazon Warehouse Deals for the win! If it's listed as "Like New", there's almost no chance you'll find anything to complain about regarding its condition. I especially appreciate the fact that they guarantee case + manual as well.

[quote name='CheapyD']Post your nominations for 2010's best used game retailer.[/QUOTE]
I'd have to go with Amazon Warehouse on this one.

Totally absolutely Gamefly. At least 50% of my games last year came from them, and they all looked brand new for being used.

gohastings followed closely by amazon warehouse..............

hopefully gohastings lowers their prices though b/c their gonna fall off my list soon.

I'm gonna go with Gamestop on this one. Their website games usually suck ass as far as condition, but their in-store games are usually good and I like their 7-day return policy. So if the game sucks, you're not stuck with it.

Gamefly.

I picked up a lot of great games for under $15.

Gamestop is a close second, though. They had some great online deals, but no B&M deals worth mentioning.

Gamestop and Amazon Warehouse were equally great for me last year, but I'll go with Gamestop.

Amazon ftw. The condition of most used games from Gamestop is just horrendous for me, though their deals are somewhat good.

does blockbuster count?? got so many great games from their b1g1 deal. the only time i bought used games the entire year.

My vote goes to Gamefly even though I haven't bought anything from them in a while. They had great sales all year long. As soon as they put Alan Wake and Modnation Racers back on sale, I'll pick them both up without question. Besides, nothing beats getting a used game with a DLC code still in tact. Take that, game developers!

bread's done
Back