Best Used Game Retailer 2010

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Amazon Warehouse Deals for the win! If it's listed as "Like New", there's almost no chance you'll find anything to complain about regarding its condition. I especially appreciate the fact that they guarantee case + manual as well.[/QUOTE]

Ditto!

I'm all about Gamestop on this one. I get to pick and choose the cases and manual, and if games are beat up, they will grab another for me. I've had positive experiences with the others, but GS gives me instant satisfaction. Not a hater.

I'd like to say gohastings for their prices and the number of buy2get1 sales they have, but they're so often out of stock on the games I want that I can't. Gamefly has nice prices but I almost always have the games already by the time they hit a great price there, that I think I've only purchased from them twice.

Amazon Warehouse or GameStop

Amazon Warehouse

Some good prices if you can keep an eye on them. Their games have always come in excellent condition, and most have even been re-shrinkwrapped so I don't feel like a cheap ass for giving used games as presents :lol:

Gamestop, their liberal policy on the 7 day used items, various discounts online and up-to-date pricing on used titles wins it over for me. No real hassle.

I almost always get the original cases and manuals from Gamestop's B2G1.
Having been able to stack the B2G1 with CAG16, Edge discount, and free shipping makes me go with Gamestop.

bread's done
Back