best way to carry a 360?

stainremover

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
i was thinking of getting a case to carry around my 360 with, but there isn't a lot of information available on these things. anybody know of any good ones?

the gears of war one is big and looks cool, but its hard to find. are there any alternatives? is that gpak360 any good? cause it sure looks ugly lol.

A back pack?

If I ever move my 360 out of my house (which doesn't happen very often), I throw it into my Jansport.

i wouldnt be caught dead in public with a GOW bag, or a 360 fanny pack... throw the thing in the back seat... or paper bag it... unless your a retard it isnt going to get hurt

Just use a bookbag, don't buy one of those made for the 360. With the 360 logo's all over it. We call those steal me bags. Your just telling everyone whats on the inside.

Yea I dont really move my 360 too basically because I would have to move my 5.1 sound setup, lol. Backpack works fine for me going from and to dorm. LOL Steal bags, yea thats a good one.

A word of advice (and slightly OT). Never ship your 360 in the original box without wrapping the console in a protective sheath or soft fabric of some kind. I made this mistake and now have a hard drive with scuff marks on the outer casing where the paint rubbed of on the inside of the 360 box.

bread's done
Back