Best way to convert Gamestop to Best Buy credit?

kemical

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Long story short I have $470 credit at Gamestop but my Xbox One pre-order is at Best Buy.  I need some help finding an efficient way of transferring that credit this week.  

One idea I had is to use this weeks $100 trade-in offer for an Xbox 360/PS3 at Best Buy, but I am struggling to find a way to get systems at Gamestop without losing a significant amount of credit.  Any thoughts/advice/coupon strategies would be very much appreciated.

Don't really wanna clutter up this forum with similar questions, so if anyone knows how to transfer a best buy gift card to a Walmart gift card please let me know!

Long story short I have $470 credit at Gamestop but my Xbox One pre-order is at Best Buy. I need some help finding an efficient way of transferring that credit this week.

One idea I had is to use this weeks $100 trade-in offer for an Xbox 360/PS3 at Best Buy, but I am struggling to find a way to get systems at Gamestop without losing a significant amount of credit. Any thoughts/advice/coupon strategies would be very much appreciated.
Use the Birthday Coupon and buy FIFA 14, AC IV, BF4 for xbox 360 and ps3. After PUR and the birthday coupon you should be paying roughly 39.xx (Not sure if where you live trade in credit is taxed or not.) Those will trade in for 42.00 each at Best Buy after GCU or 40 if you're not a GCU member.

Don't really wanna clutter up this forum with similar questions, so if anyone knows how to transfer a best buy gift card to a Walmart gift card please let me know!
Buy a prepaid visa gift card. You'll lose like 5 bucks but you can then use it at walmart. When you go to the register just don't ask if you can buy a gift card using a gift card. Just hand the cashier the prepaid visa then your BB gift card.

bread's done
Back