Best way to get an N64?

Console only with all cables and 1 controller I would say around $30. If your looking on craigslist I would value it between $15-$20.

I get em every once in a while at the goodwill for about $6 to $8. Last one I got was $6.99 with the power cord/adapter. Sometimes with the expansion pak even.

I paid I believe $20 just for the expansion but that was off amazon, watch out for expansion knockoffs though, heard alot online about knockoffs crashing the systems

You can message me if youd like. I have one for sale. $20 plus shipping? It has all of the cables and one controller (though the controller the cable has electrical tape around it, so you would probably want to replace it at some point).

[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I get em every once in a while at the goodwill for about $6 to $8. Last one I got was $6.99 with the power cord/adapter. Sometimes with the expansion pak even.[/QUOTE]

Mine was $13 with a controller and expansion pack but no AV cable. Plus there was a copy of WCW Nitro in it I wasn't going to pay money for.

[quote name='jlazenby1']I paid I believe $20 just for the expansion but that was off amazon, watch out for expansion knockoffs though, heard alot online about knockoffs crashing the systems[/QUOTE]

I can say that my Pelican expansion kit is very reliable, although aesthetically an eyesore. It sticks out above the expansion slot and just makes the whole unit look weird. But I never had a problem with system crashes. So maybe it depends on the brand?

(I personally prefer 1st party hardware but it was a gift at the time)

bread's done
Back