Best way to get Xbox Live points?

Corrosive

CAG Veteran
I know there are those annoying "REWARDS" sites out there, but they're stupid. I also know that a while back there was a MSN contest that gave free Live points, but it's over.

I'm constantly buying things on Xbox Live, but I want to minimize my costs too. If I can get any amount of live points for free, that's a deal.

Best way to get them is buying them. If you could get them free then why pay for them? There are currently no contest giving out points and they are very infrequent. The only way to get them cheaper is maybe buying them from another CAG or the $15 1600 point card at retail places that seems to pop up in Sunday ads every couple months

[quote name='sphinterberg']dude go here http://www.rewards1.com/index.php?referrer_id=219822
.I havent ever paid for xbl or microsoft points, i just use this site. Some retards think the only way to get points on here is by doin surveys, but i got another way :cool:. if u wanna join, sign up on that link, and then message me. (ill tell u my way to get points :cool:)[/quote]

BANHAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

banhammer.jpg

bread's done
Back