Best way to obtain a DS Lite?

soxxx

CAGiversary!
I owned a DS Lite and I regret selling it last year. I got $40 for it at gamestop when I went to get my Wii U. $40 wasn't to shabby but I ended up using it to buy Madden Wii U which was horrible and rarely played.

My question is, what would be the best way to get a DS Lite in pretty good condition? The ones on Ebay seem shady. Does anyone know of any websites that are reliable? Gamestop had em for $40 on black friday but I had just bought a PS4 + Wii U game so I didnt want to put more strain on my wallet.

I don't know if color is important, but I have a metallic rose in prestine condition that has been siting in a case in a drawer for the past few years.

I don't know if color is important, but I have a metallic rose in prestine condition that has been siting in a case in a drawer for the past few years.
I want any color but metallic rose or the pink lol. Thanks though man.

I owned 2 white DS lites, and a black one through the year. I wouldnt mind a silver one but of those three I would buy any.

If you have a Half Price Books close to you they will have DS Lite's for sale, many of them in box even.

And during their 20/30/40/50% sales it will make them an even better deal since those sale coupons work for everything in the store.

Friend got a DS Lite with everything in box for $15 just a few months ago.

[quote name="soxxx" post="11393156" timestamp="1388194944"]I want any color but metallic rose or the pink lol. Thanks though man.

I owned 2 white DS lites, and a black one through the year. I wouldnt mind a silver one but of those three I would buy any.[/quote]I have a white Ds lite I'm trying to sell.

bread's done
Back