Best way to sell DSi + games

lilboo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Sup yo? :whee:

My DSi, unlike my penis, has been sitting idle collecting so much dust. Yeah I guess I should clean more often, but this is not the case.

I'm thinking about just selling it and the FILLIONS of games I ended up getting. (Ok maybe there's like 30ish I currently have)

Should I:
A. Put the DSi + all the games on eBay as one big sexy auction
B. Sell the DSi separately, and then sell the games as one big lot.
C. Sell the DSi separately, sell the games in separate lots (i.e. groups of 4 or 5)
D. Sell the DSi and all of the games individually.

I'm at work so I can't "list the games" ..and I understand that the games are what's going to net me the most money.

Instead of eBay I might do a lowball. If I were to do a lowball, what would be the best way to get it? If that's the case, me thinks everything individual...

Thanks for reading and thanks for any advice.

[quote name='lilboo']Sup yo? :whee:

My DSi, unlike my penis, has been sitting idle collecting so much dust. Yeah I guess I should clean more often, but this is not the case.

I'm thinking about just selling it and the FILLIONS of games I ended up getting. (Ok maybe there's like 30ish I currently have)

Should I:
A. Put the DSi + all the games on eBay as one big sexy auction
B. Sell the DSi separately, and then sell the games as one big lot.
C. Sell the DSi separately, sell the games in separate lots (i.e. groups of 4 or 5)
D. Sell the DSi and all of the games individually.

I'm at work so I can't "list the games" ..and I understand that the games are what's going to net me the most money.

Instead of eBay I might do a lowball. If I were to do a lowball, what would be the best way to get it? If that's the case, me thinks everything individual...

Thanks for reading and thanks for any advice.[/QUOTE]

Why not list your price offers here first on CAG? U save money on the ebay fees. Do u only take paypal or do u also take amazon gift card?

bread's done
Back