Best way to sell Nintendo Gamecube?

miroresh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Where could i trade in my system for the most credit?

Amazon only offers a $5.75 giftcard for my system while my local GS don't accept them.:bomb: Any other suggestions?

Sell it on craigslist for $20. You'll find a buyer pretty soon. I remember listing mine for that much and had about legit 10 emails before the day was over.

[quote name='davo1224']Sell it on craigslist for $20. You'll find a buyer pretty soon. I remember listing mine for that much and had about legit 10 emails before the day was over.[/QUOTE]

I will do this right away. Thanks so much for the advice, i didn't know there was an actual market for it. Cheers!

attach it to a chain and constantly throw it at a timid looking man (must be unwilling to defend self physically) . Tell him that he can buy it from you, and that doing so would prevent you from throwing it at him anymore.

gamecubes are indestructible so you should be able to tell him its "like new" if you clock him a few good times.... at least that's how i sold mine.

I don't know what model you have but I remember trading in all my last gen stuff to eStarland. I love that site for trades. Here's the value of an indigo one. Gamecube

You know the Black handle on the GameCube I always wanted to trade in all my pennies, nickles, and dimes and buy one from GameStop for 24.99, then Olympic throw it somewhere

bread's done
Back