Best Wii Sports Tennis moment yet (Sarah, get back on the court!)

PaulG

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I love Wii Sports. Hopelessly addicted. As for tennis, I've seen some stuff I wish I could have YouTubed, but today just took the case. I hit a really sharp shot that Sarah (1900) went and hit back. I wasn't really watching her that much, but as I was getting ready to hit my shot back, I noticed only the 2000 chick was on the court. So I put it right down the center of the court and won the point. WTF? Oh, there's Sarah, stuck in the spectator section. This is ONE replay I have to watch. Sure enough, instead of her customary head smash into the wall, she actually jumped at just the right moment to leap the wall and land in the crowd. She spent the rest of the point trying to get over the fence. Awesome.

You only get the one replay.

I once alligator armed a shot as I was running out of bounds (so that it would normally drive into the net), and hit the net pole so hard it took a crazy ricochet that gained enough speed to hit my side of the net, have the momentum and angle to ride up the net a couple inches, and just drop on the other side of the net (where the ball just died and neither of the other players could hit it.)

Wii Sports 2 really needs to allow you to replay replays. Cause I've had a couple doozers I'd have liked to have posted.

[quote name='PaulG']she actually jumped at just the right moment to leap the wall and land in the crowd. She spent the rest of the point trying to get over the fence.[/QUOTE]

I've had this happen before, too. Pretty amusing.

bread's done
Back