Best worst-date stories.

[quote name='gareman']When I first started dating my lady over 3 years ago she had just broken up with her boyfriend like a week earlier.

So first we go see Star Wars III, after I talk to her a few times after meeting her at a party. It goes well I am a little drunk, and my friend dripped nacho cheese in hair on accident. Then the next date she comes over and we watch something.

Then about 3 or 4 days later she comes over to my apartment where we are going to to make dinner and watch a movie. My other roomates are home and having a party and the kitchen is gross, so we decide to go back to her place.

So we get there around 11, make a late dinner and watch a movie. At about 1am we fool around for a bit. She lays in her bed with a t-shirt and underwear on. I sit on the floor and talk to her.

After about 2 hours I hear a noise and look up........

See some huge dude (I am 5'9 and like 138 lbs this dude is like 6'3 240-50 lbs). I have no clue who this guy randomly standing in the doorway is. I say, "what's up" and I don't think i get past "wh.." cuz dude comes in and starts hitting me in the face ALOT. I am really tired and never been in a fight before, and had no idea it was comming so I basically was frozen and just kept telling him to calm the fuck down. And by that time I realize...."oh, this must be her ex-boyfriend".

So he punches me like 10 times. My girlfriend is screaming and jumping on his back. Then he throws her off punches me a few more times and then throws me into a huge poster frame, and cuts my hand open. He then punches me some more, and then grabs me by the neck and slams me against a wall. Holds me by the neck and then
punches me some more
. Chokes me for about 30 seconds. a few more punches. All these were to the face. I am pretty sure he was just an unemployed alcoholic--he wasn't in shape or skilled at fighting and probably drunk, so he never knocked me down or out. I get lose and run down to the parking lot. I can't think of what to do and I hear her yell, "Go!". He looks at me and this is the first thing he has said me yet says, "hey dude come back up here". Yeah that is going to happen

So I get in my car thinking I will drive to my apartment and get a crew of people from the party still going on at my apartment. Drive to the end of the parking lot almost pass out and puke out the door for about a minute. So bleeding from my mouth, vomit on my chin, huge black eye, red-necked, sick, cut up hand,and shoeless I drive back to my place.

Gather up some of my friends, who are all slightly drunk and confused, and tell them we got to go now. My one friend was really drunk was all about and pumped, and then we get outside and he's passed on still in our living room.

Well she's already outside. Apparently he left after breaking like 500 dollars of her shit, and she just ran out the door as he was still screaming at her.

This is my worst date and also the most-trashy incident I have ever been involved in.

Epilogue: His mom argee to write her a 500 dollar check, and he spent the night in jail. I tried to convince his mom that I had a psp in my pocket (they had just come out and wanted one) that it had broke. She wanted to see it, but I said I sent it for "repairs". She wasn't buying it...damn.
He's a dumbass and talked shit to people that were kinda mutal friends. Then moved away and become a loser somewhere else. As for me and that girl..... we live together and are engaged, and have 3 wonderful cats.[/quote]

amazing read... brilliant... congrats to you both!

bread's done
Back