Best/Worst double features...

tolhurst

CAGiversary!
Where I live there is a second run theater that runs two films for three dollars and I was wondering what were the best/worst/funniest pairings you have seen theaters show? For example for craptacualerness they had a XXX/Swimfan double feature(which I didn't see) one time and cheating (as they were in this case seperate admissions ) they had Home On THe Range and The Passion Of The Christ..
any others (drive-ins are good for this sort of thing too) ????

I remember going to a drive-in a couple of times a few years ago. I don't remember the combinations but for one of them they showed Jurassic Park. That was awesome.

catwomen and dodgeball are going to be playing at my local drive in starting saturday. that could be bad considiring reviews, but I will watch them open minded.

I used to go to the Chicago Brew-n-View at the Vic theater many years ago. The best double feature that I saw was A Nightmare Before Christmas and Dazed and Confused.

THat was a great drunken night!

I wish I had the picture, but

DINOSAUR
SHAFT

also:

ERIN BROKOVICH
SCREWED
MY DOG SKIP

(not actually double features, but the movie names were displayed under each other like so)

[quote name='eldad9']I wish I had the picture, but

DINOSAUR
SHAFT

also:

ERIN BROKOVICH
SCREWED
MY DOG SKIP

(not actually double features, but the movie names were displayed under each other like so)[/quote]

someone has been to ebaums.....

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell']At a drive-in once I had to watch A.I. and Evolution back to back. Not a good thing lemme tell ya.[/quote]

THAT'S LIKE 40 HOURS OF MOVIE!!!!!!!!

just kidding

I know A.I. didn't start til 11 and it felt like i was there til 4 in the morning. That damn movie doesn't end.

Edit: AI was the 2nd film, the whole thing sarted at like 8:15 actually.

There was one back in the day that was some official shit or something cause it was everywhere and that was the Spiderman/ Men in Black 2 one. I enjoyed that one MIB 2 wasn't very good but Spiderman rocked enough for the both of them.

I went to a drive in one with manimal, his brother, and girlfriend. His girl sat in front with me, and him and his brother were stashed in the trunk of my crown vic. We saw southpark adn something else.

bread's done
Back