Best Xbox Game?

Unickuta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I say it's Knights of the Old Republic. That was just a sick game from start to finish, and I had the most fun with it since Ocarina of Time. Halo 2 comes in a close second, but, for me, nothing on the Xbox beats KOTOR.

[quote name='Unickuta']I say it's Knights of the Old Republic. That was just a sick game from start to finish, and I had the most fun with it since Ocarina of Time. Halo 2 comes in a close second.[/quote]

I'd vote of KOTOR as well. Halo / Halo 2 is probably up there, but shooters aren't really my bag.

I think that Mass Effect will probably be the next great thing for the 360, but we'll have to wait and see.

TBW

KOTOR works on the 360 right? My friend said it rocked, and I want to eventually get that and Halo 1/2 for the 360....besides that nothing interests me =/

[quote name='Spades22']KOTOR works on the 360 right? My friend said it rocked, and I want to eventually get that and Halo 1/2 for the 360....besides that nothing interests me =/[/quote]

Yeah...and it looks better in 480p, too.

[quote name='Pijaibros']There is a distinct lack of Outrun Coast2Coast, Otogi, and Psychonauts.[/quote]

April Fool's?

If we're talking Console Exclusive (Since KOTOR, JAde Empire, Fable and Halo are all available on PC) then Ninja Gaiden. Otherwise, KOTOR

[quote name='ZForce']If we're talking Console Exclusive (Since KOTOR, JAde Empire, Fable and Halo are all available on PC) then Ninja Gaiden. Otherwise, KOTOR[/quote]

Well, all of those games are Xbox Exclusive when it comes to console.

[quote name='Unickuta']I say it's Knights of the Old Republic. That was just a sick game from start to finish, and I had the most fun with it since Ocarina of Time. Halo 2 comes in a close second, but, for me, nothing on the Xbox beats KOTOR.[/quote]

Kotor is great! It is even better on the PC. Try that version too if you get a chance.

I think Panzer Dragoon Orta is better most of the game on the list. Shenmue II could be on the list but it is not as good as the dreamast version.

Anyone not voting Ninja Gaiden is a fool. A fool!

But Halo and Crimson Skies (why's that not on there??) would be tied for #2 I think.

[quote name='dragonreborn23']Kotor is great! It is even better on the PC. Try that version too if you get a chance.[/quote]

I absolutely hated KOTOR on the PC...hated it. I couldn't get past the way the controls felt console based....even with a gamepad. I also had a lot of trouble getting it to run on a system that was far in excess of the recommendations. It was far superior, in my opinion, on the XBox.

TBW

I would estimate that >50% of the time my xbox has been on has been running Halo 2 multiplayer. So that wins for me.

Well I voted KOTOR because I am a huge SW fan as well as a RPG fanatic.
A Close Second would be Psychonauts.
Third would be tied with SCCT and Halo 2.

[quote name='TheBlueWizard']I absolutely hated KOTOR on the PC...hated it. I couldn't get past the way the controls felt console based....even with a gamepad. I also had a lot of trouble getting it to run on a system that was far in excess of the recommendations. It was far superior, in my opinion, on the XBox.

TBW[/quote]

Ya same here...

I really think Marvel vs Capcom 2 could've been the best Xbox game of all time if it had 1) Custom Soundtracks 2) Xbox Live support 3) Replay / Rec Mode

I went for Forza, but I think the best game on the XBox (and my most played) is MVP Baseball 2005, followed by ESPN 2k5. Both the pinnacle sports games of last generation.

None of the above.

Sid Meier's Pirates would be my choice. That game is the equivalent of crack (the addictive part, not the makes you look ugly after awhile and drains your money part).

I couldn't stand KOTOR...played through the first level and found out rpgs aren't my cup of tea (even though gamespot says its for neither rpg fans or fans of starwars...bs!)

My personal favorite on Xbox would have to be Raw 2, a very underrated wrestling game, and next would be XIII and Halo (multiplay on Xbox is what convinced me to get one)

[quote name='Foo228']I couldn't stand KOTOR...played through the first level and found out rpgs aren't my cup of tea (even though gamespot says its for neither rpg fans or fans of starwars...bs!)[/quote]

The last two help a lot, though.

I loved KOTOR but I'm going to go with Jade Empire just because I really enjoyed the unique Asian mythology setting which was a nice change of pace.

I'd have to pick Halo, followed closely by Ninja Gaiden. Playing the first Halo was/is the most fun I've had with a FPS since Perfect Dark, one of my all-time favorites.

I seem to spend most of my time still playing GTA:SA - but that's not even close to being an exclusive (though its better on the 'box)

bread's done
Back