Best Xbox Live Arcade games/value

BlueScrote

CAGiversary!
Since I just received a bunch of microsoft points through the Amazon deal, I figure its about time to start spending those points. What are everybody's thoughts on the best value arcade games, or even the ones that are just plain good.

I have Geometry Wars and Bionic Commando: Rearmed, and I feel like they were both well worth the money spent on them. I have been looking at Castlevania:SOTN, Castle Crashers, and Geometry Wars 2 in particular. I have also heard good things about Pac-man: CE.

I searched for similiar topics like this and I couldnt find anything on it, so I apologize if this type of question has been posted before.

Always try the demo before you buy. You'll get a good idea of how the game plays.

Since you're considering Castlevania SotN I will highly recommend it, it's easily one of my favorite games of all time.

Puzzle Quest. This one took up months of my time. Yes, it's basically match-three; but so much more. (Although I've heard the expansion isn't that great; I didn't buy it.) (it's got some lite RPG elements so you have to be a little bit into that; from your backlog, it looks like you are.)

Mega Man 9 tomorrow. I for one, can't wait :D

Castle Crashers is amazing. Ton's of replay value. Braid is not too bad. I didn't buy the game but the demo is alright. Kinda hard to pull the trigger on that one at 1200 pts. Old School Classic's like TMNT Arcade Game and Double Dragon are fun and only 400 pts.

bread's done
Back