BestBuy 9.99 blu/dvd new today list

Really tempted to get Short Circuit/Short Circuit 2 and introduce it to my kids. I'm guessing it'll seem really cheesy now that I'm older. Anyone seen either of them recently? Any chance they hold up?

Really tempted to get Short Circuit/Short Circuit 2 and introduce it to my kids. I'm guessing it'll seem really cheesy now that I'm older. Anyone seen either of them recently? Any chance they hold up?
I bought that pack a while back for like 5 bucks, but haven't felt like watching them yet. I did catch a little bit of one on TV a few months ago and it at least seemed like it aged okay.

They have to be better than that new "Chappie" movie, though.

It's been awhile since I've seen 1 but I watched 2 in the last year or so and it still holds up. Even as an adult I still wince whenever I watch that certain part in the park...

Just watched White House Down last night. Very fun movie and enjoyed it a lot. Jamie Foxx played a cool ass President and Tatum was givin' everyone the business. Gonna hold out for a lower price though since a lot more stuff will be on sale next week.

Deliver Us From Evil and About Last Night were good too.

Just watched White House Down last night. Very fun movie and enjoyed it a lot. Jamie Foxx played a cool ass President and Tatum was givin' everyone the business. Gonna hold out for a lower price though since a lot more stuff will be on sale next week.

Deliver Us From Evil and About Last Night were good too.
Foxx was horrid as the prez, could not take him seriously at all. The film didn't know what it wanted to be so it tried to have action, drama and comedy all at once but didn't do anything too well. Imo Olympus has fallen is MUCH better. The little girl waving the flag = smh forced patriotic moment. I did enjoy it enough to want it for 5$ or so

I forgot if I really saw Short Circuit and am I confusing it with another movie. I saw something like it as a kid, but I don't remember Steve Guttenberg or Ally Sheedy.

Same here on Short Circuit, very tempting, been finding the old classics to watch with my kids now.

The FALLEN ANGEL and ADAM SANDLER packs aren't bad, would be all over if they were bluray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, The Professional for sub $10.
Assuming that you have a local store nearby, may I ask how much you were seeing it listed for prior to this online markdown? I am just asking since my local store has had the bluray version at the $9.99 price point for a while now and I can't remember if I ever checked the Best Buy price online (at the time of my purchase Amazon also had it listed for $9.99). It's even been featured in the "Buy 3 for $20" and "Buy 2 Movies $9.99 and up and get a third free" sale at my store a few times this year, which is when I picked it up a few weeks ago. I haven't been following this bluray that closely, but every time I've seen it in the store this year it's always been at the $9.99 price point. Then again I suppose it isn't that unusual since managers sometimes make their own prices for certain items. The Hangover Part III has been $9.99 at one of my local stores, another store that is barely a few miles down the road has it listed for $14.99.

Great price for Looper if you don't already have it. And if you haven't seen it, I really suggest a Redbox rental for Deliver Us From Evil, very disappointing movie.

Great price for Looper if you don't already have it. And if you haven't seen it, I really suggest a Redbox rental for Deliver Us From Evil, very disappointing movie.
Disappointing ? Lolwut. the whole theater I was in loved it. they were jumping and screaming. They Even clapped at the end

Disappointing ? Lolwut. the whole theater I was in loved it. they were jumping and screaming. They Even clapped at the end
That theater must have been in Scott Derrickson's home town or something. The theater I saw it in was laughing their asses off, which is more than I can say for when I saw Let's Be Cops.

OP, you should update this because these movies are Buy One, Get One Free now. Pretty sweet deals all around now for some of those blu-rays.

Foxx was horrid as the prez, could not take him seriously at all. The film didn't know what it wanted to be so it tried to have action, drama and comedy all at once but didn't do anything too well. Imo Olympus has fallen is MUCH better. The little girl waving the flag = smh forced patriotic moment. I did enjoy it enough to want it for 5$ or so
I enjoyed Olympus as well. Actually ordered both today B1G1 from BB. Win win for me lol.

Looks like imma pick up superbad and 21 jump street like I wanted to do last time lol. I'll use my 5$ rz coupon along with the movers coupon to knock it down to under 5$ total and then I'll sell the 21 jump street uv code ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Looper has been that cheap forever now. I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart has it in their 7.88 BR bin and if not they're definitely selling it below 15 as everywhere I've seen it it's been 12 or less.

Grabbed...

After Earth

Zero Dark Thirty

Also, ordered Dawn of the planet of the apes 11.99 and grabbed Killing Lincoln for 7.99, asked at the desk after picking up my other ones that I bought online,  if these were in the deal and they said they would take off the lower price, so I said sweet.

Do you need to do multiple transactions for the B1G1?

I tried adding like 10 movies to my cart, but only 1 was free. I might just go in store and try.

Do you need to do multiple transactions for the B1G1?

I tried adding like 10 movies to my cart, but only 1 was free. I might just go in store and try.
Online, you have to do only two movies per order, otherwise it doesn't work.

In-store, not sure, as I've not done more than two movies in-store at a time.

bread's done
Back