Bestbuy ad 06/13-06/19

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello, I'm back for this week and actually Best Buy has 'some deals' for once! I know it blew my mind as well.

:ps3:250 Gb PS3 w/ Uncharted 2>>>>>$349.99

LittleBigPlanet GOTY>>>>>$29.99
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune>>>>>$29.99

:psp: PSP-3000 MGS: Peace Walker Entertainment Pack
Includes:

• Limited Edition Green PSP
  • MGS: Peace Walker
  • 2012 Movie Voucher
  • 2Gb Memory Stick
MGS: Peace Walker>>>>>$39.99
Fat Princess Fistful of Cake>>>>>$9.99
Pixel Junk Monsters Encore>>>>>$9.99

:wii:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11>>>>>$49.99
:360::ps3:Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11>>>>>$59.99

:wii:Bass Pro Shops: The Hunt>>>>>$49.99 Includes Hunting Gun

:wii::360::ps3:Toy Story 3>>>>>$49.99
:ds::psp:Toy Story 3>>>>>$29.99
Best Buy Exclusive GET $5 in Concession Cash with Purchase of Toy Story 3 for Wii or DS
:wii:Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands>>>>>$29.99
:360::ps3:Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands>>>>>$39.99

:wii:Iron Man 2>>>>>$34.99
:360::ps3:Iron Man 2>>>>>$39.99

:wii::360::ps3:Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing>>>>>$29.99
:ds:Sonic Sega All-Stars Racing>>>>>$19.99

:360::ps3:2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa>>>>>$39.99

Thanks for posting OP. I wouldn't have seen this in the stickies, as I never check there. I've played a good amount of the game, and find it to be a lot more fun than ModNation Racers. I'll probably be picking this up later today.

I've been interested in Fat Princess for a while now. Can anyone tell me how it runs on the PSP against what it is like on the PS3? Ye know, such as if there is any lag that may be present while online and whatnot.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Well I have done it...More than once in fact![/QUOTE]
That's what she said. ;)

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Thanks for posting OP. I wouldn't have seen this in the stickies, as I never check there. I've played a good amount of the game, and find it to be a lot more fun than ModNation Racers. I'll probably be picking this up later today.[/QUOTE]

QFT. Too bad I don't have the $$$ after getting the Big Boss pack last week. I played the DS demo. It was really fun.

The Sonic Racing is not much of a deal at all people. This game is going to be dirt cheap before too long, games like this from Sega always do. (Sonic Tennis for $5 anyone?) I will bet Gamefly or Amazon will have it for $15 or less in upcoming weeks....

[quote name='Jodou']Now to cross-check these with the coupons. . .and Iron Man 2 for $30, maybe.[/QUOTE]
Please tell me you're joking? That game is complete trash.

[quote name='Purkeynator']The Sonic Racing is not much of a deal at all people. This game is going to be dirt cheap before too long, games like this from Sega always do. (Sonic Tennis for $5 anyone?) I will bet Gamefly or Amazon will have it for $15 or less in upcoming weeks....[/QUOTE]
Yeah, but I'd rather buy it NEW for $30 and support the developers since it is a very good game.

Sega all star racing isn't available in 5 stores near me, and I keep getting a temporary error when I try to order it online, has anyone else experienced a similar problem online?

[quote name='SaveFarris']Anyone try the Iron Man coupon yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes. I tried it and it worked fine. I hear it is short and so-so, but I like Iron Man and War Machine and for 30 bucks, how can I say no.

bread's done
Back