BestBuy August 2010 RZ Gamer Club Deals - Tekken 6 (360) $10

hobomatt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Looks like there's only one set of coupons for August. Enjoy.

8/1-8/14

Get 150 points on these titles:

• NCAA Football 11' :ps3::360::ps2:
  • StarCraft II :pc:
Save $5 on these select titles:

• Little League World Series Baseball: Double Play :wii::ds:
  • Little League World Series Baseball 2010 :360::ps3:
Save $10 on these select titles:

• Brutal Legend :360::ps3:
  • Green Day: Rockband :360::ps3::wii:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Nier :360::ps3:
  • Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City :ps3:
Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order of these titles:

• Medal of Honor :360::ps3::pc: (Available 10/12)
  • Call of Duty Black Ops :360::ps3::wii::pc: (Available 11/9)
On request from Jodou:
$5 Coupon
$10 Coupon
$20 Coupon

Thanks to FatBoyInside for providing the layout.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, $20 off Liberty City is an awesome deal. Already have it, but still a great deal. Thanks for posting homelessmatt.

hmmmm $20 for GTA EfLC is tempting
thanks for the heads up OP

:edit: quick question & sorry for sounding like a noob but i was wondering can you play GTA as a stand alone or is it like an expansion that you just upload the DLC?

I wonder why BB is only doing coupons for the first half of the month...kinda suprised me when I opened the booklet up today. The only thing I could think of is that they're splitting them up between the gamer club and the Gamer magazine.

[quote name='joker______']hmmmm $20 for GTA EfLC is tempting
thanks for the heads up OP

:edit: quick question & sorry for sounding like a noob but i was wondering can you play GTA as a stand alone or is it like an expansion that you just upload the DLC?[/QUOTE]

It's a stand-alone game. GTAIV isn't required.

I will definitely pick up Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City :ps3:.
$20 dollars for this is hot.

Thanks OP!

[quote name='emg28']It's a stand-alone game. GTAIV isn't required.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info ill def pick this up

[quote name='jling84']Hoping for $10 Nier or free Nier.[/QUOTE]

how would it possibly be $10 or free?? i would love it for 10 bucks but its looking like 40 dollars as online the game is 60 right now.
and where in socal are ya?

[quote name='hobomatt']I wonder why BB is only doing coupons for the first half of the month...kinda suprised me when I opened the booklet up today. The only thing I could think of is that they're splitting them up between the gamer club and the Gamer magazine.[/QUOTE]
I fear the truth may be even more sinister... What if the @GAMER coupons are completely replacing the Gamer Zone coupons altogether from this point forward?!? Since the new issue of the mag comes out in the 2nd half of August, it would only make sense to have the last batch of Gamer Zone coupons (ever) end right before that. This could be bad.

Or maybe they'll upload the second half of the coupons when it comes around? No point in speculating now.

Looks like I'll be pickin up Nier since I also have $20 in Reward Zone certificates.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']Or maybe they'll upload the second half of the coupons when it comes around? No point in speculating now.

Looks like I'll be pickin up Nier since I also have $20 in Reward Zone certificates.[/QUOTE]

the coupons themselves are released later, but we have a list of what coupons are going to come out by now usually

I'll pick up Nier for $20 if it happens. That's a big IF.

I'd totally get the GTA expansion pack if it was for 360. I already own GTAIV and The Lost and Damned on 360, and Gay tony is $20 alone. Would be a great deal.

I guess I could always play this on PS3. I don't know.

Maybe they are releasing coupons closer to the time frame they are valid to combat the devil customers getting games for free.

I don't see how Nier is going under $40 w/o coupon... At least not this week, maybe net week? Even then, it's $10-$20 off, so $20 after coupon for Nier is unlikely in this cycle.

sucks that are using a same game coupon again..didn't most of us get BL for $20 after a RZ coupon a few months ago? guess the joke was on us! arghh..

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']What the hell, when I log on to my rewards it's still showing last months special offers...[/QUOTE]

Same for me, but it's only 9:15 A.M. here.

Thanks OP. I'd buy just about any game I was remotely interested in for $10. Brutal Legend's demo was really fun; seems like it'd be well worth the $10.

Maybe someone up the ladder is actually paying attention or something, but a BL coupon? Most of the coupons are for newer games, and this can be found at Target clearance for as low as 4.98. It just sticks out to me, I guess.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Maybe someone up the ladder is actually paying attention or something, but a BL coupon? Most of the coupons are for newer games, and this can be found at Target clearance for as low as 4.98. It just sticks out to me, I guess.[/QUOTE]

I think they got organized a few months ago when let the coupons expire on Saturdays instead of Sunday (when sale prices change and less chance of double dipping). They are getting their act together.

they had the coupons posted for about 2 min about an hour ago and are now back down. and for those who are saying maybe they will post the last half of the months coupons later on...the book always shows both sets of coupons and for this month it only shows one set of coupons, so I don't think we'll be seeing any for the second half of the month.

[quote name='hobomatt']they had the coupons posted for about 2 min about an hour ago and are now back down. and for those who are saying maybe they will post the last half of the months coupons later on...the book always shows both sets of coupons and for this month it only shows one set of coupons, so I don't think we'll be seeing any for the second half of the month.[/QUOTE]

When (date) is the 2nd edition of @gamer mag coming out? If they are pulling this shyt there is really no point in becoming a RZ member. You have to pay for the mag and then be a member to use the coupons.

[quote name='nixmahn']When (date) is the 2nd edition of @gamer mag coming out? If they are pulling this shyt there is really no point in becoming a RZ member. You have to pay for the mag and then be a member to use the coupons.[/QUOTE]

uhhh what?

@Gamer and RZ are two different things. And being a RZ member is free so nobody understands what your point is.

The RZ coupons are up now. It's 1 PM on the east coast. So it was delayed a little bit. BFD.

[quote name='nixmahn']When (date) is the 2nd edition of @gamer mag coming out? If they are pulling this shyt there is really no point in becoming a RZ member. You have to pay for the mag and then be a member to use the coupons.[/QUOTE]

the next issue is going to be on sale starting on Aug. 29 according to the first magazine

Plus it's been mentioned that @Gamer is 10 issues a year, not 12 and this first one was supposed to be July/August combined..I'm so not getting that subscription..I'm sure I'll only miss out on 2 'good' deals, but they'll still be $20 for whatever anyways..

Thank you for the list. I wonder what happened to the coupon deals for the rest of the month (8/15-8/31). I wonder if their new magazine has something to do with it...

bread's done
Back