Bestbuy - buy $150 in gift cards, get $15 savings code

I bought 3 $100 e-gift cards. How do I know that I'll get the extra $30 come June 30th? I don't see anything that indicates that.

PayPal is giving me an error too.
Your bank might be blocking the transaction for suspicious activity. That's what happened to me when I tried to buy them. I just okayed the transaction with my bank.

The promo is currently dead. But for every $100 you added, it would show a $10 bonus card underneath. Check your reciept email. It should show:

Amount: $100USD

Purchase Total: $110

You Paid: $100

Last edited by a moderator:
The promo is currently dead. But for every $100 you added, it would show a $10 bonus card underneath. Check your reciept email. It should show:

Amount: $100USD

Purchase Total: $110

You Paid: $100
I bought mine this morning when I guess the link wasn't working right. I didn't know it was supposed to show the $10 gift cards during the checkout. It doesn't show the $10 gift cards on my receipt email. :/

Contact cashstar, now and they should credit you a $30 card. And take some screenshots of the promo.

https://bestbuy.cashstar.com/about/customer_support/contact/
I contacted customer support using LiveChat. I tried to explain the situation and that the $10 gift cards didn't show up on my receipt. I'm not sure he understood what I was saying. He just told me that the promotional gift cards will be automatically sent out on the 30th. I guess I'll just have to wait and see if they send them to me or not. I did save a transcript of our chat, so I'll have proof that I was told I would receive them.

I hope they do appear. I'll update the thread when mine arrive. You may have to fight a little bit but either bestbuy or cash star will eventually give them to you. I screenshoted this, just in case.

[attachment=32360:Screenshot_20190614-004020_Chrome.jpg]

I hope they do appear. I'll update the thread when mine arrive. You may have to fight a little bit but either bestbuy or cash star will eventually give them to you. I screenshoted this, just in case.
I received my gift cards. No issues, thankfully.

I received mine. I was a bit doubtful for a while, especially yesterday where I had conflicting luck, but in the end, it all went smoothly.

bread's done
Back