[BestBuy.ca] Online Only Sale Sept 6-8 (20% off accessories, 10% off games)

Sweet, time to order another xbl 2800 points card. The new Rock Band community store and Military Madness will eat it up.

Don't forget to add these coupons if you're spending enough. Good September 1st to October 17th.

Get $10 off purchases of $100 or more with coupon code PIZZZ010205416642606.
Get $20 off purchases of $350 or more with coupon code PIZZZ020205435275577.
Get $100 off purchases of $1000 or more with coupon code PIZZZ100205453908548.

FS Store credit can even work in BB stores if the BB Clerk does not care. It worked for me once for a regular purchase in store, but another time for an ISPU that I used my FS credit for payment, I was unable to pick up my order because they refused me using FS credit so I left it there.

[quote name='Fuzzy']Motion + doesn't count for the 20% off? :([/QUOTE]

It's bundled with Wii Sports Resorts in the flyer. Anything in the flyer doesn't have any rebates...

[quote name='firehawk12']There's an awesome CAG/GAF crossover. :lol:

Anyway, yeah, the point cards are already gone. Blah.[/QUOTE]

As someone said above, the points cards were out of stock before the sale even began. I am curious to see if they're suddenly in stock again as soon as the sale is over.

Pre-ordered Uncharted 2, and also Ratchet & Assassin's Creed if they'll let me. $62.99 is as good as we're gonna get, I think.

Correction: they don't have Ratchet Crack in Time available for pre-order, lame.

I also just ordered God of War 3 at Futureshop for $56.99, nice!

Last edited by a moderator:
Futureshop is only 5% off (GST), awful.

The new rule about not being applicable to flyer items (even when they are not on sale) is breaking the fun!!!

[quote name='Solid-Snake-Eyes']Pre-ordered Uncharted 2, and also Ratchet & Assassin's Creed if they'll let me. $62.99 is as good as we're gonna get, I think.[/QUOTE]
I'm waiting to see how cheap they'll be at BuyNextGen but I don't think I'll get them all right away anyway (especially AC2) since we'll be able to find them for cheaper by January.

[quote name='Fuzzy']I'm waiting to see how cheap they'll be at BuyNextGen but I don't think I'll get them all right away anyway (especially AC2) since we'll be able to find them for cheaper by January.[/QUOTE]
That's probably true for AC2 ( Ubisoft games go down in value fast ), but the other one probably won't dip for a while. If you look at the first Uncharted it was selling for 60$ until it became a greatest hit about a month or two ago.

[quote name='Vaughan']I'm unable to get the pre-order of Little Big Planet GOTY on 10% off. What gives?[/QUOTE]

It's in the flyer (page 34 for Qc) so no rebate, even if it's in the flyer for regular price.

New rule for such events, so bad...

Thanks eswat,
Ordered a 1400 points card I noticed while buying Puzzle Quest my points value was low and a local BB still had a card in stock on Sunday night.

I love doing in-store pickup with a cashier that can't do math. Instead of giving me 20% off my Wii points cards she gave me 25% off. :)

[quote name='Fuzzy']I love doing in-store pickup with a cashier that can't do math. Instead of giving me 20% off my Wii points cards she gave me 25% off. :)[/QUOTE]

Isn't the price right on the invoice? Override -> enter price on receipt -> ??? -> profit!

[quote name='Lone_Prodigy']Isn't the price right on the invoice? Override -> enter price on receipt -> ??? -> profit![/QUOTE]
I bought more than one points card and the invoice only showed the combined price and the cashier had to override the cards individually and she couldn't figure out $31.98/2 = $15.99 so she just entered $14.99 for each card. I only saved $2 but I still love that people can't do simple math.

bread's done
Back