BestBuy - Call of Duty: MW3 Hardened Edition - Xbox 360 $99

Not necessarily a deal, but this *has* been nearly impossible to find so I'm okay with it. It might help a few folks out looking for this version who would otherwise think it was all sold out.

[quote name='eau']Beware that they might ship it in a bubble mailer. At least that's how mine was shipped.[/QUOTE]

I hate how bestbuy ships EVERYTHING that fits in a bubble mailer. Many collectible cardboard boxed bundles have been crushed thanks to them. I wouldn't be surprised if my holiday xbox arrives at my door in one huge bubble mailer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='eau']Beware that they might ship it in a bubble mailer. At least that's how mine was shipped.[/QUOTE]

A fellow cag/friend of mine had his Zelda Wiimote bundle obliterated that way.

[quote name='scottman']I wouldn't be surprised if my holiday xbox arrives at my door in one huge bubble mailer.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='scottman']I hate how bestbuy ships EVERYTHING that fits in a bubble mailer. Many collectible cardboard boxed bundles have been crushed thanks to them. I wouldn't be surprised if my holiday xbox arrives at my door in one huge bubble mailer.[/QUOTE]

I got my ps3 first. I was wrong. They didn't ship it in a bubble mailer. They just shipped it in the regular box wrapped in a non-padded plastic bag!!!!!!!!! Worse than a bubble mailer. I hope that styrofoam inside the factory box absorbed shock well.

On top of that, instead of leaving it on my porch, my UPS driver dropped it 6 ft over my backyard fence. WTF?? Does he think he's doing me a favor? I saw the tracking info online today and it said delivered "SIDE DOOR" instead of front porch and I cringed, knowing what that meant since he did it before for a large item.

The best buy near me still has a copy of MW3 Hardened for PS3. I could pick it up if someone has an offer for it. I could trade for a bunch of games or money. It has been there since launch day. Hasn't moved.

bread's done
Back