BestBuy Castlevania Lord of the shadows 2 ps3/xbox 360 $19.99

Walmart has them for $19 trade in for ps3 and $20 for xbox. Play for a week and trade. Make a few bucks back if your gcu.

Last edited by a moderator:
$20's not bad.  I may snag a copy at that price.   Sure I'd rather pay less, but with smaller print games I do wonder if getting a new copy later will be difficult and this is a game I'd prefer to get new.

Was tempted to pick up this game, but the reviews mention how bad the "stealth" missions are, very out of place for a Castlevania game.  Seems like Konami just can't make a good Castlevania game anymore, they mix some good content with garbage like this, which ruins the games.  The fighting in LoS2 sounds good, but it seems like the stealth levels ruin the game.

Thanks OP! I promised myself that when the console version hit $20 I'd get a copy for the PS3. Managed to do a store pickup at the Signal Hill, CA store today. They had at least 3 copies of each version on the shelves still too, however looks like almost all of the 360 ones were cut across the spine, due to pushing the box cutter too hard to open the shipping boxes :(.

wish they would go back and make a 2d sprite based type castlevania with animation/graphics on par with dragons crown..

Was thinking of getting this game for a while, and at this price I thought why not.

So I went to pick it up along with Scribblenauts Unmasked 3DS. Got both for $17 thanks to a $5 certificate and GCU.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for the heads up, OP!  The site showed none in stock near me for the ps3, but there were still 2 or 3 copies on the shelf at my nearest store when I went today, so I grabbed one.

bread's done
Back