Bestbuy.com 2 day sale PS4 Black Ops 3 console bundle + 43" Sharp Roku TV $499.99

Bummer.

Was hoping if I added the two items separately, the price would be lower like the Xbox One/Samsung 40" deal. Speaking of that deal, I was able to eventually sell the TV for $300, essentially costing me about ~$115 for the Xbox One.

Back to this deal, I don't think you would really be able to resell the TV for anything more than $300, but I could be wrong.

Edit:

Yeah, no way you're selling the TV for close to $300 as it is $320 by itself. If you NEED a TV, then I guess this deal would suffice.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say this is a pretty darn good deal. Yeah, Sharp has come down a lot as a brand, their products are about Visio consumer retail products. If you put the TV in gaming mode, you get a PS4 and a Roku. That sharp will more then be enough at 43" if this is your budget. Again turn on gaming mode on the set to reduce latency and turn off processing effects. Nice bundle.

I actually need a new TV. However, this one's not big enough for my liking. I have a 42" right now, and would like a 50-55" as a replacement. 43" is weak, and I'm surprised it's not a Sony TV bundled with it.

I think about how I bought a PS3 and a 40' Sony tv for $1650 when the PS3 released.  Gaming really has gotten cheaper I guess.

I got this yesterday and already sold the tv for $300 and the copy of BO3 for $25. So right now I'm at for about $175 plus taxes for a ps4 for the bedroom. Thanks OP!!!

Why even buy a ps4 when sony is working on ps 4.5? Personally i would rather just have the console cycle be shorter like 5-6 yrs rather than this upgrade crap.

So your advice to gamers that want to buy a ps4 now, is to way over a year? That makes no fuck sense! Lol
If gamers waited these last few yrs. I don't see why not. If you don't have a ps4 you probably went with xbone, wii u, or pc gaming in the meantime. So yeah, I'd wait. I'm a cheap ass after all. Passed on wii u so far and I'm waiting on nx 💁

If this deal with the tv really speaks to them then sure this deal is another option. Not trying to tell them how to live their lives 😅

Last edited by a moderator:
At this point buying a PS4 is a doubtful investment... Wait until E3 to know if the PS4.5K rumors are true.

As a Sharp TV owner I'd like to say that I wish it was as good as a Vizio.
Ha, ha, I was waiting for someone to call me out on that. After I reread it, I was trying to imply Visio's with issues, like old stock you'd get on the cheap from Walmart/Target. Visio as a brand that you buy off amazon or other like sites, they are probably the best bang for dollar sets.

You are right though, I'd say sharp is closer to an RCA set.

I still think it's a good bundle of $500 is around your budget for a console this year (college, people with small tv's, could use a roku). To be fair I spent $460 for my PS4 at launch with the camera, so as budget as the tv is, there is still a market.

bread's done
Back