BestBuy DJ Hero Renegade "CASE/STAND" $4.99 clearance, possible YMMV

Untamed Sorrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
167 (100%)
Just picked up 2 of the DJ Hero Renegade turntable cases for $4.99 a piece, only contents were the legs and the divider piece with the slots for the turntable and game and perhaps batteries or whatnot, I'm assuming this is YMMV but with all the DJ Hero buzz around here lately I figure some of you might be interested in checking this deal out.

There were about 5-6 more remaining at my Bestbuy located at:

GATEWAY CENTER (Near Yankee Stadium)
STORE # 1172
BRONX, NY 10451
(718)402-2932

ITEM:
1354241 61363
DJ HERO 2 CASE/STAND GWP

Not sure why it was labeled as part 2 since the Renegade edition was for the 1st, but I could be wrong :whistle2:k

renegade_0020_full_0020_pic.jpg

Wow this was an old deal revived now lol. It's a pretty nice case that can be used for a lot of other things and for $5 you could do a lot worse with it.

[quote name='fujimitsu']I own a lot of pretty shameful nerdy shit. This takes the cake though.[/QUOTE]
I find keeping the turntable on my lap to be extremely uncomfortable for prolonged sessions, Nerdy perhaps but it makes getting situated a breeze.

[quote name='ManchildofPV']thank you and i am not sure I read this right its just the case or the case and game?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, No game included...

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Wow this was an old deal revived now lol. It's a pretty nice case that can be used for a lot of other things and for $5 you could do a lot worse with it.[/QUOTE]

My son took one and set it up as a little table by his game setup to keep his drinks/snacks on and his 360 accessories and a few toys inside lol

Tagged at $29.99 at my store. Columbia, MD. I think there's a decent chance it could be cheaper. Didn't know they took out the game. I assumed it was still in there. No idea what platform(s). Looks like you just have to open them up.

The case does work nicely as an excellent surface to place things on.

Like others mentioned, this isn't a new deal. These have been clearanced out for quite a long time.

The Bloomington, IL store still had some the last time I was in there. Though, I think all of them they have at this point have small (or large) defects.

I picked up two of them a couple months ago. One to actually hold my turntable, and the other is a small table for some pachinko ball trays.

Old or new its still a deal, I'm pretty sure not everyone caught it back then so on that note maybe some will appreciate that they're still available granted so many people recently bought the turntable during the last GS sale.

[quote name='Nogib']Lol, not a new deal at all. These have been this price since at least the first week of JANUARY!!![/QUOTE]
True, but a lot of places have already sold out since early March.

I can second this. I just picked one up last week for $4.99. I had gotten a second turntable with DJ hero 2 and needed another case and was surprised to find BB had two.

[quote name='Nogib']Lol, not a new deal at all. These have been this price since at least the first week of JANUARY!!![/QUOTE]

LOL I found mine in DECEMBER!

My nearest store didn't believe me that they were five dollars each, until I gave them the sku and they looked it up in the system and confirmed it. Before they looked it up they were flat out denying that they were 5 dollars saying you have to buy the game for 60 to get it for 5 other wise it would be 40 bucks for the case (LOL!). Long story short, they rang it up and I walked out paying 10 bucks for 2 of them. The in store ones are not in great condition but they work. Not too heavy but once you put the turntables in they are heavy.

bread's done
Back