• Dead to Rights :360::ps3:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:
  • Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll :wii:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
Get 250 Bonus Points (a $5 value) with Pre-Order of Red Dead Redemption :360: (Now til 5/17)

Receive $10 MasterCard Gas Card (via mail) with purchase of Blur :360::ps3::pc: (Valid 5/25 - 5/29)

Purchase UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: between 5/25 - 5/29 and receive:

• $20 Pay Per View Cash Credit
  • Ability to Purchase UFC Best of 2009 DVD for $5 or Blu-Ray for $10

[SIZE=-1]Kudos to CAG MidnightMetal for the clean format from his April RZ thread[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good deal, but after missing it for $13 at GameFly I can't spend more than that. It just wouldn't feel cheap to me. :cold:

Nice deal, however i feel the same way as slowpants, but i want it for ps3 and that version hasn't been lower than 19.99 so im kinda iffy...

[quote name='slowpantz']Good deal, but after missing it for $13 at GameFly I can't spend more than that. It just wouldn't feel cheap to me. :cold:[/QUOTE]

I dislike buying used games, so I'd pay the extra few bucks to get it new (and not just Gamestop "new") plus with the RZ Cert it came out to less than the Gamefly price for a new copy.

This deal makes up for me missing the Amazon Gold Box that had the 360 Tekken 6 for 19.99 back in December.

[quote name='Lordd_G']This deal makes up for me missing the Amazon Gold Box that had the 360 Tekken 6 for 19.99 back in December.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, that one became flippers heaven as it quickly went OOS on Amazon and the TIV plunged faster than you can say "El Horado"

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Wonder if the bundle dropped as well[/QUOTE]

Was wondering the same thing... but i dont think the coupon works on the bundle sadly

Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully this $39.99 price is still effective come tomorrow. I looked at the ad and it said for Tekken 6 only through April 30th though it didn't show any prices.

Thanx for the update ;)
and yeah Tekken 6 and NGS2 they keep trying to get rid of :)
but they did that also in past months with dragon age, i guess they raise the coupon value if they still have lots of stock left over. I wish I hadnt jumped on Just Cause 2 so fast, I havnt played that or FF13 or GoW3 yet I have them all, doh

it'll be awesome if it finally price drops by then :D

last time it was only $5 off so $20 off is great

So it seems like if anyone plans on getting Monster Hunter Tri or Nier, they should wait til the 16th, as you get 10 bucks off instead of just 5.

[quote name='SaveFarris']Isn't this like the 3rd month in a row featuring Tekken?[/QUOTE]

if they dropped the price a little on tekken, then i'd for sure get it with this coupon as well. they should be doing that if they wanna get rid of it.

Would Best Buy PM the $20 gift card on Red Dead Redemption from Wal-Mart? So that we could get the 500 bonus points on top of the GC?

[quote name='lolwut?']You aren't allowed to use these coupons and pricematch, right?[/QUOTE]

Correct. It's an either/or situation.

Save 5 on NIER/MH3 now, or save 10 on NIER/MH3 later. Tough call.

The only thing that's remotely close to a "deal" is SMT, and Fry's already did that same deal at launch.

I just noticed that. Isn't this the first time they had the same game but coupons go from $5->$10 for Nier and MH3. That's just asking people $5 to wait 2 weeks. lol

5/2-5/15

Get 150 points on these titles:

• Super Street Fighter IV :360::ps3:
  • Splinter Cell Conviction :360:
  • 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa :360::wii::ps3:
Save $5 on these select titles:

• Red Steel 2 (game only) :wii:
  • Monster Hunter Tri (game only) :wii:
  • Nier :360::ps3:
Save $10 on these select titles:

• Backbreaker :360::ps3:
  • Bioshock 2 :ps3::pc:
  • Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey :ds:

• Tekken 6 :360::ps3:
  • Metro 2033 :360:
5/16-6/5

Get 150 points on these titles:

• Iron Man 2 :360::ps3::wii::ds::psp:
Save $5 on these select titles:

• Dementium 2 :ds:
  • Picross 3D :ds:
  • WarioWare D.I.Y. :ds:
  • Wii Sports Resort (w/WM+) :wii:
  • All Star Karate :wii:
Save $10 on these select titles:

• Monster Hunter Tri (game only) :wii:
  • Nier :360::ps3:
  • Dead to Rights: Retribution :360::ps3:

• Super Monkey Ball Step N' Roll :wii:
  • Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:

[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']hmmm could be a possible great deal on Metro 2033, could you get Best Buy to match Kmart price for $30 and use $20 off?[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a best buy let you use a coupon in conjunction with a price match. Not even a manufacturer coupon and since these are sale coupons, you can forget about it but you could still give it a try.

Nice little deals this month. I don't get why monster hunter is listed twice for two different offers but kudos for those looking to pick it up.

OP: thanks for the heads up, definitely going to pick this up today.

[quote name='Mikkey']where on the RZ gamer's club website is there a link to the coupon??[/QUOTE]

click "special offers" on the left side of the gamers club page and it should be the fifth offer from the top.
coupon expires today!

Meh. I don't see any of these ending up free, so I guess I'll just hope for penny guides in May :)

OMGz all you hoarders derailed the free game express!!! LOL.

Anyone know if these coupons will work online? I want SMT:Strange Journey but it isn't available in my closest store.

bread's done
Back