• Dead to Rights :360::ps3:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:
  • Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll :wii:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
Get 250 Bonus Points (a $5 value) with Pre-Order of Red Dead Redemption :360: (Now til 5/17)

Receive $10 MasterCard Gas Card (via mail) with purchase of Blur :360::ps3::pc: (Valid 5/25 - 5/29)

Purchase UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: between 5/25 - 5/29 and receive:

• $20 Pay Per View Cash Credit
  • Ability to Purchase UFC Best of 2009 DVD for $5 or Blu-Ray for $10

[SIZE=-1]Kudos to CAG MidnightMetal for the clean format from his April RZ thread[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
To those asking repeatedly if you get the 500 bonus RZ points JUST for putting a $5 pre-order deposit down on the games listed with the bonus, YOU DO NOT!!

I repeat, you do NOT get the bonus unless you pick up said games at full MSRP.

Trust me when I say this, as I've asked it innumerable times because I considered just throwing $5 down on each of 5-6 pre-orders to get the $10 RZ certificates from each bonus offer. You have to buy the actual game and then wait for the points to post(typically after the return period has lapsed)to get the $10 certificates.

So unless you've got a shitton of BB credit from trading games with their DealTree trade-in program or you really want each of those games I'd advise against trying the $5 down routine cuz it WON'T WORK.

Furthermore, the $5, $10 and $20 off coupons will NOT work on deluxe or collector's editions without some sort of manager override probably since they have different SKU's. Trust me, I tried it on Bioshock 2 for PS3 and it was a no go. It was either the 25% off for it being on the clearance cart or the $10 off coupon and not both.

Furthermore, the $5, $10 and $20 off coupons will NOT work on deluxe or collector's editions without some sort of manager override probably since they have different SKU's. Trust me, I tried it on Bioshock 2 for PS3 and it was a no go. It was either the 25% off for it being on the clearance cart or the $10 off coupon and not both.

whoa whoa, settle down there IATCG! first, what happend to your Thrill Kill avatar? (I finally found out all the deets about that game the other day..) and second, coupons for $XX off WILL work on collector's editions. I remember it did with the Brothers In Arms CE and Regular editions. I got it for $4.99 b/c it was on clearance but at the POS level, across the nation. I also remember coupons listing CE's as an entirely separate sku. and even with Bioshock 2, that text message deal, would have applied to LE or regular editions. I even remember using the RZ coupon for the shiteous Avatar game and while not labeled as a CE it was the one in the oversized box with dog tags, coupon worked no problem..NOW if you're saying that it won't work with this round of coupons b/c it doesn't implicitly state that, then..my bad ;)

edit: and your deal where 25% off or use the coupon didn't work, b/c the clearance was most likely at that store only, via a colored sticker or something like that. So naturally that would require an override initially and then raise caution when you try to enter the coupon, POS probably flat out denies it..

I was waiting for the 16th to get Just Cause 2 with the $20 off. At the time it was marked at $49.99, making it a good deal for $30ish. Checking the website right now, the 16th @ 12:35 am, the game is now marked up to $59.99....sigh.... Not sure if I'll bite now.

[quote name='token2k6']whoa whoa, settle down there IATCG! first, what happend to your Thrill Kill avatar? (I finally found out all the deets about that game the other day..) and second, coupons for $XX off WILL work on collector's editions. I remember it did with the Brothers In Arms CE and Regular editions. I got it for $4.99 b/c it was on clearance but at the POS level, across the nation. I also remember coupons listing CE's as an entirely separate sku. and even with Bioshock 2, that text message deal, would have applied to LE or regular editions. I even remember using the RZ coupon for the shiteous Avatar game and while not labeled as a CE it was the one in the oversized box with dog tags, coupon worked no problem..NOW if you're saying that it won't work with this round of coupons b/c it doesn't implicitly state that, then..my bad ;)

edit: and your deal where 25% off or use the coupon didn't work, b/c the clearance was most likely at that store only, via a colored sticker or something like that. So naturally that would require an override initially and then raise caution when you try to enter the coupon, POS probably flat out denies it..[/QUOTE]
I tried editing the Thrill Kill avatar to something different(after nearly 5 full years of having that avatar), but every one I tried editing it to came up as a teeny tiny block in the upper left corner of the avatar box while the rest was filled in white.

As far as the Bioshock 2 coupon working on the CE that was on clearance around here for $69.99 and 25% off of that(making it $52.49 after) I didn't even try after I found out there were two seperate SKU's. Even after the $10 off via coupon on top of the 25%(used to be 50%:bomb:)clearance discount it still wouldn't be worth it to me.

The way it is I think I'm kinda recognized at my closest BB now as the free game and guide guy by the one supposed 'manager' so I just like to get in and out of there with whatever I can as quickly as possible.

And I think Tekken 6(normal edition) or Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 have the best chance of price dropping, though the coupons taking $20 or whatever for those were for the first half of the month.

[quote name='converse']Shocked there is no talk of a free game tomorrow. Hopefully the stars align and it works out.[/QUOTE]

Is there something in the ad I missed? Nearest thing I saw was Super Monkey Ball Step and Roll for $10 after coupon, may have to go through the game list again.

Looks like the new coupons are up ... so I know IATCG weighed in saying this won't work on Special Editions, but anyone think it's worth a try with the Monster Hunter Tri bundle? I guess it's a special edition of sorts, but it seems like it might be worth a shot.

[quote name='JediJames2']Is there something in the ad I missed? Nearest thing I saw was Super Monkey Ball Step and Roll for $10 after coupon, may have to go through the game list again.[/QUOTE]

I saw nothing also.

If the SKU isnt on the coupon, it wont work by scanning. You would have to get a manager override.

Also, I believe IATCG is wrong about the 500 bonus points just for pre-ordering:

rz.png

In the past when there were games with 250 point bonuses (pokemon, red dead, etc) they showed up like this as well.

*Edit*

I also am seeing no free games, cheapest would be Monkey Ball for $10

Flameofdoom666? really? 2 posts in 2 minutes? why didnt u reedit? and why dont you look the price of ninjagaiden2 on bestbuy.com. and read my post again. the location is the first word... i need to explain this, really?

[quote name='Velo214']Flameofdoom666? really? 2 posts in 2 minutes? why didnt u reedit? and why dont you look the price of ninjagaiden2 on bestbuy.com. and read my post again. the location is the first word... i need to explain this, really?[/QUOTE]

Ahh I see... Toys R Us. It was hard to read your post due to all of the abbreviations.

What game are you referring to though?

[quote name='converse']Shocked there is no talk of a free game tomorrow. Hopefully the stars align and it works out.[/QUOTE]

yeap

Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll is the cheapest at 10....

[quote name='Velo214']Flameofdoom666? really? 2 posts in 2 minutes? why didnt u reedit? and why dont you look the price of ninjagaiden2 on bestbuy.com. and read my post again. the location is the first word... i need to explain this, really?[/QUOTE]
Really? 2 posts in 2 minutes is not a big deal. Besides, they were both different questions. He didn't simply restate it. He is also lucky he posted again because if he simply edited it, his post would have been left behind on the 8th page. And yes, you do need to explain it because your previous post was not all that clear.

I'm sorry I just don't like attitude being given to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Anyway, I am upset I have never gotten a good free game at BB :( I only got that PC game and none of my friends wanted it lol. Wish I was there sooner for that NERF "deal"....

Well, just got back from Best Buy; no go on the Super Monkey Ball Step and Roll coupon :cry:. Watching the cashier it looks like she did everything right, it just would not apply. Then she actually got down to, you know, reading the coupon and found the "Not Valid on Sale Items" clause. Sad panda; why put out a coupon that cannot be used on a sale item and then put said item on sale ?!?!?! Will never understand that (and yes, I know it is partly because one department does not know what the other department is doing).

[quote name='cheapskake']I suppose it was a joke when people claimed that there would be a free game today.[/QUOTE]
To be fair, converse did not say that there would be a free game today, just that he was surprised no one was talking about the potential for one with the new coupons (unless converse is seeing something no one else has seen yet). Monkey Ball would have been the closest if the coupon worked; at this point unless there are any MSRP drops (and Best Buy actually, you know, puts them in instead of waiting until the next coupon period) it's looking grim for free games this month.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']It was hard to read your post due to all of the abbreviations.[/QUOTE]

I find it hard to read because I keep looking at her avatar. :D

[quote name='JediJames2']Well, just got back from Best Buy; no go on the Super Monkey Ball Step and Roll coupon :cry:. Watching the cashier it looks like she did everything right, it just would not apply. Then she actually got down to, you know, reading the coupon and found the "Not Valid on Sale Items" clause. Sad panda; why put out a coupon that cannot be used on a sale item and then put said item on sale ?!?!?! Will never understand that (and yes, I know it is partly because one department does not know what the other department is doing).[/QUOTE]

Well that fucking sucks. If you look it up on bestbuy.com, you see it says "on sale", but if you follow the link from the reward zone coupon, it says its "regular price". Also, putting it on sale but not in the actual ad is fucking stupid.

Edit: oh wait, it does say it's on sale. That's some sneaky shit.

[quote name='Estebon']Well that fucking sucks. If you look it up on bestbuy.com, you see it says "on sale", but if you follow the link from the reward zone coupon, it says its "regular price". Also, putting it on sale but not in the actual ad is fucking stupid.

Edit: oh wait, it does say it's on sale. That's some sneaky shit.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I also checked the backer card with the price (not sure that's what it's called; the index card thing showing where the game goes?) in store and it said "Sale" price on it. If it didn't I probably could have fought for it. Not too big of a deal through, just had been planning on picking some up for flipping ($20 on Gazelle/Dealtree, or part of the Trade 2/$40 Off at Gamestop).

If your goal was to get everyone talking about something that doesn't exist, you've succeeded.

Now why isn't anyone talking about 3d contact lenses? I'm shocked.

The coupon is good for 3 weeks. Sales are only good for 1 week usually right?
Wouldn't they have to refresh the sale 2 more times for the coupon not to count on Super Monkey Ball Step and Roll coupon. By then MSRP may drop to free :)

here's hoping for a free 20.00 flip, not the glory that was FTF but there is hope.

Even though I'm knee deep in AssCreed2 and have Red Dead Redemption on queue...I may as well go in for Picross 3D. That's a really good price.

I walked up with 2 copies of the monkey ball game..

Computer rung up the games

copy 1 9.99
copy 2 29.99

I ask very nicely why game 2 rang up at 29.99

she goes over and calls up a manager and the manager asked for my phone number for some reason ..

comes back and goes Sell him 1 and then looks at me and goes

I put your phone number in and your now banned from using any more coupons ...

take the managers name and going to call the higher ups tomorrow and tell them about this...

#$#$# best buy managers taking an attitude like that for no reason

I think i go in next week with another coupon and just make up a phone number walk over to the manager and go

HA HA I USED ANOTHER COUPON : )

so to the person who i told i was going to grab a copy for Sorry but i only got one copy and that is going to be flipped to amazon to knock Dawn of heroes down to 20 out of pocket

[quote name='Brother Daz']So the coupon worked for one game then?[/QUOTE]

Confirmed, I just tried it to get two copies, but the $20 was only coming off 1 of games, so I just told the CSR that I'd make 2 separate transactions and it worked. 2 copies for $10 each.

@slidecage: were you joking? I have no reason why they would attempt to ban you for that, you weren't doing anything wrong if you played the 'dumb' card. I would have seriously got into an altercation with that manager at the top of my lungs and hoped my rage didn't boil over (its pissing me off typing this right now! :D ) Seriously, thanks for trying that and confirming, but that is jacked up what they did. I would have just thought they were asknig for my number b/c said manager was at another register and trying to pull up the RZ account info..not to leverage the banhammer!! effed up man, effed up!!

[quote name='slidecage']

I think i go in next week with another coupon and just make up a phone number walk over to the manager and go

HA HA I USED ANOTHER COUPON : )

[/QUOTE]
You can always use 979-8463 or 867-5309:bouncy:

If that is your phone number used for gamerzpoint, they will ban you if they see you making purchases across the united states.

Also, you should have asked the manager what the fuck his problem was. You didn't do anything wrong and followed the instructions on the coupon. You should have demanded he call corporate right there and then so you can report his ass to the superiors. They should have backed you up. Afterward, you should have had him go with you to the register girl and apologize in front of her.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']so anyone know what the trade in for super monkey ball step and roll is at gamestop with the 30% trade in bonus and edge[/QUOTE]

interested in that news as well..

it grabs 20 at amazon and would love to dump it before amazon trade in vaule tanks .... Might stop by tomorrow and see if noone post a quote tonight

(they would NOT give me a quote over the phone )

if i would have to guess i would bet amazon 20 is the best

LOL I was just about to suggest the one flip someone mentioned in the one social group on here, but it would seem that Amazon has caught up and crushed the value down to nothing:cry:.

The Sega Fun Pack for PS2($19.99 @ Gamestop)with Shadow The Hedgehog and Sonic Mega Collection Plus was getting $46.25 for a couple of days. It's now down to $3.25 for the bundle.:lol:

oops, i pissed the guy off. I called asking the tiv and he's like dude the computers are off we just closed. chill out man. they open 10 in the morn so I will just stop by n check tomorrow.

[quote name='Estebon']Yeah cheapest, they crushed it yesterday. Hope you locked it in.[/QUOTE]
There were NO copies anywhere near me, so I didn't even bother to try and grab one or lock in the TIV. I think the closest store with them was like 100 miles ONE WAY from me.:roll:

Although I should've tried going to Best Buy and see if they would've price matched Gamestop's website on a real long shot. At least then I would've used up most of the credit I got from flipping the games I did to DealTree.

Damn that sucks. Thanks for calling anyway velo I might just go there with my one copy and just ask them since I locked the priced down at amazon for $20

yeah tru 17.50 bestbuy 20 but you have to wait a month, lol. I'm impatient, but if it works for 1/coupon my bf and i can grab one each n flip at tru i guess. then I guess buy one psn card get one $15 off :) Free map pack...

[quote name='Velo214']yeah tru 17.50 bestbuy 20 but you have to wait a month, lol. I'm impatient, but if it works for 1/coupon my bf and i can grab one each n flip at tru i guess. then I guess buy one psn card get one $15 off :) Free map pack...[/QUOTE]
But you're still paying $10 a copy for the Super Monkey Ball game in order to make $7.50 in credit.

Although you're probably using some of your amassed BB credit from the trade program, right?;)

I may actually do this tomorrow for the hell of it since I want that $1.99 pack for Just Cause 2, but I don't wanna pay actual cash for it and the cheapest way to do that is using $10 of my BB credit to buy the game to flip to TRU.

[quote name='Velo214']oops, i pissed the guy off. I called asking the tiv and he's like dude the computers are off we just closed. chill out man. they open 10 in the morn so I will just stop by n check tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

The TIV is $14. Might change tomorrow though.

hmm so I'm guessing it is the best to go to gamestop if you don't want to send it in to amazon since with the additional 40% bonus it should be 19.60 credit.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']hmm so I'm guessing it is the best to go to gamestop if you don't want to send it in to amazon since with the additional 40% bonus it should be 19.60 credit.[/QUOTE]

it be 18.20 if you dont have edge

compare to 20 at amazon and dont have to pay tax

HEADS UP To people who HAs not done trade ins with AMAZON .. it seems they Only allow UPS ...so hopefully you have a UPS close by... There are a few boxes i go past BUT i would rather hand it to a worker to get proof i sent it

bread's done
Back