• Dead to Rights :360::ps3:
Save $20 on these select titles:

• Just Cause 2 :360::ps3:
  • Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 :ps3:
  • Blood Bowl :360:
  • Super Monkey Ball Stop & Roll :wii:

Other Gamers Club Members Offers

Get 500 Bonus Points (a $10 value) with Pre-Order or Purchase of these titles:

• UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/29)
  • Lost Planet 2 :360::ps3: (Now til 5/15)
  • Alan Wake :360: (Now til 5/22)
  • Super Mario Galaxy 2 :wii: (Now til 5/29)
  • Split Second :360::ps3::pc: (Now til 5/22)
  • Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands :360::ps3::wii::psp::ds::pc: (Now til 5/22)
Get 250 Bonus Points (a $5 value) with Pre-Order of Red Dead Redemption :360: (Now til 5/17)

Receive $10 MasterCard Gas Card (via mail) with purchase of Blur :360::ps3::pc: (Valid 5/25 - 5/29)

Purchase UFC Undisputed 2010 :360::ps3: between 5/25 - 5/29 and receive:

• $20 Pay Per View Cash Credit
  • Ability to Purchase UFC Best of 2009 DVD for $5 or Blu-Ray for $10

[SIZE=-1]Kudos to CAG MidnightMetal for the clean format from his April RZ thread[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
SMB on the website when I look it up says "On Sale" $29.99. I picked up 2 at one store with one coupon. I asked the cashier to scan it twice and it worked. The coupon did nothing at the next store I visited and the manager said it was a sale price and would not work and it must have been a glitch for it to work previously. But, the coupon worked at the next store just fine. I converted my BB gift cards from flipping Beatles Rock Band to cash by trading these in to eztradein for paypal. It was a lengthy process, but eventually made a $7.50 to $40 cash flip (not including sales tax).

EDIT: This was today. I was happy the price was still good since I thought I missed out on this one.

[quote name='speedy5044']Am I missing something? TIV for Super Monkey Balls is only $8.[/QUOTE]
Not where I said I traded them in......

smb trades in the best buy/dealtree for 20 bucks

i just got 3 copies on 1 coupon but the guy had to scan it 3 times to make it work

Last edited by a moderator:
question: are the SMB coupons are 100% legit? by legit, i mean can we use it to buy multiple copies and the fact that its a sale price? (even though we cant use it on sale items but is it a universal price drop?)

From what I can tell, it is not a universal price drop, but is indeed a sale price. It says so online and the tag in one store also said sale price. The computer normally will not discount the item if it is on sale, but in this case it is. That is a glitch that if the cashier simply rings it up without reading the fine print gets you the coupon discount on the sale price.

The coupon is legit. You need to print it from the Reward Zone website. The YMMV is how many tries it takes to get a cashier to simply ring it up without reading the fine print. From most of the posts here, it is more common than not.

I went Friday and was able to pick up a copy of Super Monkey Ball with no problem. I just bought one, took it to the register, the cashier looked at the coupon, asked for my Reward Zone card, scanned the coupon (actually knew what to do with it, first time I've seen that) and I was good to go.

Thanks for the info to everyone!

i used it about an hour ago the cashier called his manager, and she gave me a pretty wierd look. But still let me have 3 copies with one coupon, like 33 bucks after tax. She kept the coupon and said i couldnt have it back though :( that means i will have to waste more of thier ink to print another one lol

[quote name='nixmahn']I'm surprised there are any copies of SMB left. The coupon and price has been around for a week.[/QUOTE]

I guess not everyone feels the need to buy 24,361 copies from all the Best Buys within a 50-mile radius like you do. ;)

yeah. i have 3-4 stores I could go to but I only go to the one about 10 minute walk from my place. I'm lucky cuz there is a tru, bestbuy and gamestop within a minute of each other. It would be easy to drive to the others but I know there are lots of stl cags so I only hit up the sunsethills area. I usually only grab 3 also, but after a week I go back and check for more :)

[quote name='bredbu'] that means i will have to waste more of thier ink to print another one lol[/QUOTE]

I've seen a lot of people mention printing these things in store. How the hell do you do that? I've certainly never seen a "coupon printing station" - just the floor terminals that are for employees only. There have been times I've passed up deals like these because I didn't have a coupon with me. It would be nice to know how to do this ;).

I bought super mario galaxy 2 at BB with a $40 BB gc and the rest on my cc
I gave the cashier my telephone number to apply the points

however on my recipet it says I only have 1 point...

does it take a while for the 500 points to be posted?

anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='io']I've seen a lot of people mention printing these things in store. How the hell do you do that? I've certainly never seen a "coupon printing station" - just the floor terminals that are for employees only. There have been times I've passed up deals like these because I didn't have a coupon with me. It would be nice to know how to do this ;).[/QUOTE]

I don't know about your BBs, but the floor terminal/kiosks at mine are for customer use as well. I just go to the BB website, sign in to Reward Zone, find the coupon and hit Ctrl+P and print it out.

[quote name='JNKryo']I don't know about your BBs, but the floor terminal/kiosks at mine are for customer use as well. I just go to the BB website, sign in to Reward Zone, find the coupon and hit Ctrl+P and print it out.[/QUOTE]

I dunno - I guess I always just figured those were there for the employees to check stock and such. I always thought using them would be like going up to a register and playing around with it ;).

my best buy has a kiosk that has a sign above it that says print your reward zone coupons here. so i just use that, And my cashier did see the no sale item thing but gave it to me anyways

[quote name='bredbu']my best buy has a kiosk that has a sign above it that says print your reward zone coupons here. so i just use that, And my cashier did see the no sale item thing but gave it to me anyways[/QUOTE]

Yeah, one store near me has the same thing (signage). If you look at the cabinet under the other stations, some have printers (they may be hidden inside a closed cabinet). If you see a printer, you are probably good to go.

Failing that, go to customer service. I've had them log in to the site, then print out the coupons for me. If I need a reward cert, they will let me come around and log in with my own info and print them out, then I log out. :)

[quote name='david12795']Man im surprised no one got denied with this deal. My BB employees always read the *not valid on sale items*[/QUOTE]

I've heard the manager at one of the stores I frequent telling cashiers "our general policy is if it scans, we accept it". Which honestly is how it should be-- they put their faith in corporate to be able to coordinate prices/coupons in a logical way. Thankfully, we all know they can't do that. ;) Of course you might find someone who knows the system who makes a fake coupon that somehow scans, but I guess until that happens it's best to just assume all is good when the system takes it.

[quote name='josh62488']I bought super mario galaxy 2 at BB with a $40 BB gc and the rest on my cc
I gave the cashier my telephone number to apply the points

however on my recipet it says I only have 1 point...

does it take a while for the 500 points to be posted?

anyone else have this problem?[/QUOTE]

you have to get past your return period before the points are posted typically 30 days I think.

where is the coupon section? i went to the reward zone and cant seem to find it anywhere. i would love to get just cause 2 for 39.99

I have never done the trade-in program, but I am guessing you have to supply your own box to send them in?

I know I have done some stuff in the past that did and others that included it with the shipping so I wasn't sure.

[quote name='ahwang826']where is the coupon section? i went to the reward zone and cant seem to find it anywhere. i would love to get just cause 2 for 39.99[/QUOTE]
Once you sign into the RZ page, go to the section on the top that says community and clubs. Go down to Gamer's Club.

But if you haven't signed up for the Gamer's Club as of yet, you probably won't get taken to the GC page. You have to sign up for the GC online seperately from RZ.

[quote name='brennok']I have never done the trade-in program, but I am guessing you have to supply your own box to send them in?

I know I have done some stuff in the past that did and others that included it with the shipping so I wasn't sure.[/QUOTE]
If you're only sending in 1-2 games, some CAG's have sent their games in in a bubble mailer. But if you need a small box to mail in some games, just ask your local stores if they have any boxes you could have as you're moving and need them for that purpose.

If that fails, you could go to the post office and grab one of their Priority Mail flat rate boxes, take it home, tear it open, reverse it, tape it back together at the seam and use that.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']

If that fails, you could go to the post office and grab one of their Priority Mail flat rate boxes, take it home, tear it open, reverse it, tape it back together at the seam and use that.[/QUOTE]

All the boxes at my post office have the words Priority Mail printed on the insides of the box.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Once you sign into the RZ page, go to the section on the top that says community and clubs. Go down to Gamer's Club.

But if you haven't signed up for the Gamer's Club as of yet, you probably won't get taken to the GC page. You have to sign up for the GC online seperately from RZ.

If you're only sending in 1-2 games, some CAG's have sent their games in in a bubble mailer. But if you need a small box to mail in some games, just ask your local stores if they have any boxes you could have as you're moving and need them for that purpose.

If that fails, you could go to the post office and grab one of their Priority Mail flat rate boxes, take it home, tear it open, reverse it, tape it back together at the seam and use that.[/QUOTE]

thx for the help!

You can print it in store, but then your username and password information is put onto the computer and anyone else who comes along can find out your username and potentially get access to your information on your rewards account. It's like letting some stranger use your PC. I'd rather have piece of mind and print it at home in low quality.

[quote name='J7.']You can print it in store, but then your username and password information is put onto the computer and anyone else who comes along can find out your username and potentially get access to your information on your rewards account. It's like letting some stranger use your PC. I'd rather have piece of mind and print it at home in low quality.[/QUOTE]
That's why you log out of the RZ/GC account before leaving the terminal.:razz: Besides which, some of us have no printer at home, which is why the in-store kiosks come in really handy.

So, I can find the Customer Kiosk but I can't find where to print the coupons. It'll let me access part of the Reward Zone site to print Reward Certificates and check my balance, but I don't see a link to go to the Gamer Zone and print those coupons. What am I missing here?

[quote name='JediJames2']So, I can find the Customer Kiosk but I can't find where to print the coupons. It'll let me access part of the Reward Zone site to print Reward Certificates and check my balance, but I don't see a link to go to the Gamer Zone and print those coupons. What am I missing here?[/QUOTE]

You need to click "Go to Best Buy webpage" or whatever that option is from the drop down arrow menu to get to the BB website. From there, just do as you would normally do - click the Reward Zone link, sign in, go to the Gamer Club, Special Offers, click on the coupon and hit Ctrl + P to print.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']That's why you log out of the RZ/GC account before leaving the terminal.:razz: Besides which, some of us have no printer at home, which is why the in-store kiosks come in really handy.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter... cookies.

[quote name='J7.']Doesn't matter... cookies.[/QUOTE]
Considering I probably have a non existent credit score and nothing worth really stealing from me via identity theft(plus I'm too cheap to buy a printer with how expensive the fuckin' ink is:roll:), I don't give a shit if they have a master hacker working for Worst Buy's media department.

I just go there for 3 things: penny guides, free games and the looks on the cashiers faces when I get both of the above.;):applause:

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I just go there for 3 things: penny guides, free games and the looks on the cashiers faces when I get both of the above.;):applause:[/QUOTE]
Don't forget getting turned down for a job and then laughed at as you leave the store. Is that 4 or 5 things?

Paranoid much? How will the cookies stick if you log out (and properly logged in without checking any sort of "remember me" options)?

Log out, and force it to go out to the main menu. Try to go back in. You won't be able to get anything (username), if you did it properly.

I'd be a lot more worried about Best Buy's ability to REALLY lock down the computers from keyloggers, viruses, etc.. I hate using public terminals for ANYTHING and usually will change my password as soon as I can after using one.

make a new account with dummy info that you just use for RZ free games. Thats what I do.

[quote name='dino88']Don't forget getting turned down for a job and then laughed at as you leave the store. Is that 4 or 5 things?[/QUOTE]
You just love me, don't ya? I'm shocked you're not a member of the IATCG Appreciation Group as of yet.;)

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You just love me, don't ya? I'm shocked you're not a member of the IATCG Appreciation Group as of yet.;)[/QUOTE]

I love how IATCCG takes insults as some of sort badge of honor.

I guess if you have a non-existent credit score, you deal with life however it comes. And to my knowledge, he doesn't commit return fraud or any of that mess that some of the jerkoffs around here seem to revel in. So, as the kids would say: I ain't hatin, IATCCG. (I just don't need to hear the fucking price matched a penny guide story every month.)

There are probably only two regulars around here that are huge douchebags and should be kicked in the crotch. (and no, i'm not one of them. I can already see some of the little minds cranking away out there.)

and yes, for the record, when you log out, the cookie records that you've logged out.

[quote name='confoosious']I love how IATCCG takes insults as some of sort badge of honor.

I guess if you have a non-existent credit score, you deal with life however it comes. And to my knowledge, he doesn't commit return fraud or any of that mess that some of the jerkoffs around here seem to revel in. So, as the kids would say: I ain't hatin, IATCCG. (I just don't need to hear the fucking price matched a penny guide story every month.)

There are probably only two regulars around here that are huge douchebags and should be kicked in the crotch. (and no, i'm not one of them. I can already see some of the little minds cranking away out there.)

and yes, for the record, when you log out, the cookie records that you've logged out.[/QUOTE]
Don't worry. I'm on the 'I got this many guides from ONE store' routine this month.:lol:

bread's done
Back