BestBuy Mem. Day Sale-25% off 2 used games/select 2 for $30

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Every game in wii and 360 section is 9.99/ea at BBv and after the b1g1 it'll make it $5/ea granted theyre used. Can't tell if these are new or used.

[quote name='nas6034']Every game in wii and 360 section is 9.99/ea at BBv and after the b1g1 it'll make it $5/ea granted theyre used. Can't tell if these are new or used.[/QUOTE]

They're new, $20 for the PH titles. Sonic: Ultimate Genesis Collection's sold out (one of the actual titles worth it), of course.

Some of us haven't lucked out and found some of this stuff for $10 (used) @ BBV.

I prefer Walmart's 2 for $30 bundles, but thanks OP. It's not an AWFUL sale, necessarily. (You save $10 if you planned on picking up 2 PH/GH titles @ MSRP).

[quote name='BobbyTastic']It's not an AWFUL sale, necessarily.:D[/QUOTE]
A very forgettable memorial day sale maybe but I didn't even think...they could be holding back for pre-planned E3 "leaks" or just a really good E3 sale.

[quote name='Enuf']A very forgettable memorial day sale maybe but I didn't even think...they could be holding back for pre-planned E3 "leaks" or just a really good E3 sale.[/QUOTE]

*nodnod* Exactly, though other retailers certainly kicked BB's ass this holiday weekend.

Any other titles on this list that are decent? There's some sold-out stuff. :bouncy:

bread's done
Back