Bestbuy MW3/Zelda $39.99 & Revelations/JD3 $29.99 (Dec. 25-31)

Dark Rider

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
In the December 25-31 ad bestbuy will have the following on sale:
Modern Warfare 3 (PS3/360) $39.99
Zelda: Skyward Sword (Wii) $39.99
Just Dance 3 (Wii/PS3/360) $29.99
Assassins Creed: Revelations (360/PS3) $29.99

Don't forget that purchases made between November 13 - December 25 are available to be pricematched, exchanged, and returned until Jan. 25

Also, because you can't host scans on CAG here is a link to the scan. Link.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skateraXVIII']Anybody know if the version with AC1 included has a different UPC barcode #?[/QUOTE]

They do not AFAIK. I don't see how I can as they're stocked together. It's the same situation as games like Crysis 2, a plain and limited edition.

Only reason I ask is because it seems like BB occasionally has multiple UPCs/SKUs for certain items resulting in price discrepancies. I've seen this mostly on strategy guides and a few video games.

For everyone wanting AC:R for AC1, you should know you have to have the disc to play AC1. There is no voucher. You just install the game off the disc, and then you can play it when you have the AC:R disc in.

[quote name='foreinter']Just FYI, BBY was selling it at $30 as the Deal of the Day promotion.

Also on the Buy 2 Get 1 free week, Saint's Row 3 was $40. If you buy 3 of them you can get it below $30.

Not sure how you describe "Amazing".[/QUOTE]
$35 compared to the usual $60 is an amazing deal

Ended up getting MW3 for $27.xx after SW:TFU2 OOS credit and RZ Gift Certificates for Christmas gifts I bought for others. Good thing too, I refused to spend more than $30 on it.

I think AC:R will drop further in price, and I still have yet to play through AC:B (damn backlog).

[quote name='Golden Lemonz']saints row 3 for $34.99 is amazing.[/QUOTE]it was $30 not that long ago but since I got $20 credit with it & $20 credit with AC:R too the $30 pm's just made the 5 for $100 deal so sweet.

[quote name='BlStinger']Picked up AC:R for PS3 in store. Plenty of first-run copies with AC1.[/QUOTE]
Did you order online with in-store pickup or did you actually purchase the game in-store? Might make a good case for myself if I receive doubts from TRU tomorrow when I try and PM the deal.

[quote name='IronZombie']Did you order online with in-store pickup or did you actually purchase the game in-store? Might make a good case for myself if I receive doubts from TRU tomorrow when I try and PM the deal.[/QUOTE]

I had it as a pick up order last night and when I picked mine up today it had the AC: 1 logo on it. I went to check the shelves and most if not all of them had the AC: 1 logo on them.

[quote name='IronZombie']Did you order online with in-store pickup or did you actually purchase the game in-store? Might make a good case for myself if I receive doubts from TRU tomorrow when I try and PM the deal.[/QUOTE]

I purchased AC:R in-store.

This deal would be even hotter if some of ya's had the welcome packet coupons from the Gamer's Club Unlocked(10 issue subscription to @Gamer magazine which has monthly coupons in it, 10% off used games, 10% bonus on any games traded in), since they had a B2G1 coupon that worked on new games $39.99 and UNDER.

So with this sale you coulda picked up Zelda/MW3 and got Revelations FREE. Although like most other Ubisoft titles I see AC:R being $19.99 within a year.

man I really want Revelations...but with my backlog I can justify spending $30 on a game unless its something I cannot live without like Uncharted 3 and Arkham City on Black Friday. I already finished Uncharted 3 and I am done with the main Arkham City story. I think I can wait til it hits 20 though....or can I?

Hmm... Do I want zelda? I could get it price matched at Walmart then use my 10% discount.
I am on break and my backlog only consists of a beaten Skyrim and kinect games. Help me decide CAG! I've just spent so much money on Christmas presents though..

Grabbed AC:R, MGS HD, and MvCU using the B2G1 from the Unlocked Welcome Packet.

Asked them to scan MvCU last ... came out to $70 for all 3 ... winning

[quote name='etcrane']Grabbed AC:R, MGS HD, and MvCU using the B2G1 from the Unlocked Welcome Packet.

Asked them to scan MvCU last ... came out to $70 for all 3 ... winning[/QUOTE]

That is the question I would like to ask and seems to have worked for you - but I just want to confirm, the last time scanned, as long as it's under 39.99 but your first two games are cheaper than 39.99, will be scanned as free with the B2G1 coupon right?

Thanks!

[quote name='CAG90210']That is the question I would like to ask and seems to have worked for you - but I just want to confirm, the last time scanned, as long as it's under 39.99 but your first two games are cheaper than 39.99, will be scanned as free with the B2G1 coupon right?

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Confirmed. Just make sure it they are all under $39.99 and the last game scanned will be free. The clerk i had knew that and scanned mw3 first after I put reveleations on top of it. When the coupon didnt work I told her to take off mw3 and then had her try again. Worked like a charm.

[quote name='jdb18']Confirmed. Just make sure it they are all under $39.99 and the last game scanned will be free. The clerk i had knew that and scanned mw3 first after I put reveleations on top of it. When the coupon didnt work I told her to take off mw3 and then had her try again. Worked like a charm.[/QUOTE]

I got 2 MLB Nicktoons and a AC:R (scanned last) and my total was $20...

Used my unlocked coupon today. Got it in last week thankfully. Seemed like forever!

Got MW3, Rayman, and NBA 2K12. Threw a shopkick certificate on top of that. Total was 65 and change--the same price for a new game. Thanks!

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']This deal would be even hotter if some of ya's had the welcome packet coupons from the Gamer's Club Unlocked(10 issue subscription to @Gamer magazine which has monthly coupons in it, 10% off used games, 10% bonus on any games traded in), since they had a B2G1 coupon that worked on new games $39.99 and UNDER.

So with this sale you coulda picked up Zelda/MW3 and got Revelations FREE. Although like most other Ubisoft titles I see AC:R being $19.99 within a year.[/QUOTE]I got them too late for BF but I still feel I scored plus I got it in on their reg. b2g1 sale
NFS:the run, Dark Souls & MGS coll for $80
Dead Rising 2:OTR, Naruto Impact(PSP), Bodycount, UMVC3, Tekken Hybrid & Resistance 3 for $160
Splinter Cell coll, Driver:SF & Supremacy MMA $70
As for the Ubisoft $20, hell just wait for BB to offer an @gamer coupon along with a sale price like the did with AC:B which made it $15 in April.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']got denied on Zelda PM due to the $10 GC I got with it (contact BBY mods again); AC:R PM was fine.[/QUOTE]

Please let us know what happens. I was denied for the same reason. I knew it was BS, but didn't feel like fighting them.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']got denied on Zelda PM due to the $10 GC I got with it (contact BBY mods again)[/QUOTE]per policy they're right to deny b/c they factor in the gc "value" into the deal, it can however be easily overturned if your CS rep is nice.

bread's done
Back