BestBuy The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition - Xbox 360/ps3 $10, splinter cell blacklist xbox 360 $18.99

YBX87

Banned
The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition xbox 360

The Walking Dead: Game of the Year Edition ps3

there is a redeem offer for gamers club $10 off walkingdead game of the year edition

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/video-games/my-best-buy-gamers-club/pcmcat271000050001.c?id=pcmcat271000050001

5667876_105x210_sc.jpg

Tom Clancy\'s Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Xbox 360

$18.99 (gcu:$15.19) xbox 360 only

get sony wireless sterep headset for $67.99, when you buy a video game with their $15% off gaming acessory promotion.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat325400050015&type=category

Sony - Wireless Stereo Headset for PlayStation 3 $79.99/ $67.99

decent deals, delete if it is a repost

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if they fixed all the problems with the walking dead for 360? I know the original release was horrible and pretty much broken for certain people.

Does anyone know if they fixed all the problems with the walking dead for 360? I know the original release was horrible and pretty much broken for certain people.
Wanting to know this as well, I've heard the GOTY edition fixed it but I'd like confirmation that it is fixed.

Now when you search for SC it comes up with all of the versions, with the 360 version without a price, like it did before. But now when you click on it it says "Not Avialable" and "This item is no longer available" in yellow at the top of the listing.

Just got back from BB and SC is ringing up as $39.99. I explained the issue with the manager and he attempted to verify the price online and through their system. But he couldn't find it since it was out of stock.

On the plus side, he did take my word and honor the price. I have GCU but since it was a manual override it didn't take off the extra 20%. I wasn't expecting him to honor the sale price, but since he did I didn't want to push the GCU discount on him. If/when the price gets updated online, I will just reorder with GCU. Not much of a hassle for me since my nightly run takes me close to the BB.

Thank you, OP! I managed to order a copy to ship to a BB store. You can't be $9.59 + tax. 

It was weird though since up until right now all of the stores kept showing UNAVAILABLE with no ship to store option. I'm just glad it finally appeared so that I could order a copy.

I wonder what's going on. Blacklist has a lot of reviews that call it the best Splinter Cell to date, so I want to get it (I loved Chaos Theory and Conviction, and thought Double Agent was decent, though none of them too repayable for me).

It seems the page for the 360 version is totally down. It was missing entirely and now says Out of Stock on a mysteriously uninformative page with no price.

I wonder what's going on. Blacklist has a lot of reviews that call it the best Splinter Cell to date, so I want to get it (I loved Chaos Theory and Conviction, and thought Double Agent was decent, though none of them too repayable for me).

It seems the page for the 360 version is totally down. It was missing entirely and now says Out of Stock on a mysteriously uninformative page with no price.
I think someone confirmed it was ringing up $39.99 in store so that why It was pulled from the website probably incorrect price online

idk about raising cause I just added both to my cart and after coupon and my gcu total came to $9.59 each plus tax and that the same price I paid when this thread was first started
Yeah, that's weird. The page now shows $23.99 and $24.99, but the GCU/coupon price still goes down to $9.59 in cart. If anyone was on the fence, I would bite now.

Damn, got my Walking Dead today.

Pretty amazing, since I ordered about 9:00 PM on 4/2. I took the free reward zone (whatever it's called now) shipping. Not bad, much better than my last order from them. I gotta say it was fast as fuck.

Heads up to anyone getting walking dead in store. Went to the store to get walking dead ps3. Rang up at 29.99 - 10 for coupon - 4 for gcu = 15.99. Showed them the 9.59 in the cart online and after several times back and forth with cashier she called over manager who just adjusted the price to match my cart on site.

Heads up to anyone getting walking dead in store. Went to the store to get walking dead ps3. Rang up at 29.99 - 10 for coupon - 4 for gcu = 15.99. Showed them the 9.59 in the cart online and after several times back and forth with cashier she called over manager who just adjusted the price to match my cart on site.
It's always been like that because online it takes away the GCU discount on the regular price but in store does it after the coupon. That's why it's always best to order online for store pickup if it's available.

Went through the exact same situation. I think the problem was that the online price is 21.99 vs 29.99 in store. If they price match (even if it's their own site) the gcu discount won't apply.

I would've ordered online but I had a $10 reward cert and couldn't think of anything to add.

Btw thanks OP!

Had an interesting experience getting this game.

I purchased the Walking Dead in store. When it rang up as $30 (to my utter disappointment) I went up & asked to price match with the website. I said multiple times that it should be $11.99 in total AFTER the coupon I had was scanned. The lady absentmindedly overrided the price to $11.99 then took the coupon! I bought it for $2 plus tax with a Luigi nintendoland bundle for a total of $46 without GCU. I nearly ran out of that store ghetto style. Feel bad about it though...^^; The lady was really nice.

Anyway, thanks OP!

I sure wish walking dead was on sale for the vita. I'd be all over it since I already played the five episodes on PS3 and would like it portable, us the new add-on to boot.

what the hell.... anyone get their copies? I got my walking dead for the 360 for 9.99... cool. However my 9.99 copy on PS3 was NOT the walking dead. It was Infamous Second Son limited edition o_O The receipt in the package shows walking dead but i got a new $60 game instead. Guess i'll just keep it but seriously, wtf? How the hell did that happen. Did anyone else get a wrong game?

what the hell.... anyone get their copies? I got my walking dead for the 360 for 9.99... cool. However my 9.99 copy on PS3 was NOT the walking dead. It was Infamous Second Son limited edition o_O The receipt in the package shows walking dead but i got a new $60 game instead. Guess i'll just keep it but seriously, wtf? How the hell did that happen. Did anyone else get a wrong game?
l...o...l...?

looks like its still 9.96 if i order another copy.. i still need a copy for the ps3, just wondering if it would look weird if i order a 2nd copy. I know the site was being weird but thats a petty strange screw up. Wondering if anyone else got the wrong game

I wouldn't be mad, lol. I would just go to the store and buy the PS3 copy. That's a hell of a deal!

I wouldn't be mad, lol. I would just go to the store and buy the PS3 copy. That's a hell of a deal!
oh im not mad at all, hah, just very confused. The receipt clearly shows the walking dead so i have no idea how this happened. I just ordered another copy of it for the ps3 again. I should be fine because the limit is 3 per game with GCU right? Ive bought 3 copies of games in the past before actually so i doubt it will be an issue

oh im not mad at all, hah, just very confused. The receipt clearly shows the walking dead so i have no idea how this happened. I just ordered another copy of it for the ps3 again. I should be fine because the limit is 3 per game with GCU right? Ive bought 3 copies of games in the past before actually so i doubt it will be an issue
Ha, fair enough. Someone completely goofed at the warehouse. Not sure if you own a PS4, but inFamous is definitely one of the best games out right now.

FYI

I asked about SC Blacklist over on Best Buy's forum and their rep responded that they sold out of the 360 version and pulled the page entirely because they don't expect to ever get anymore, but some stores may still have it. I find that very strange for such a recent title that's still available for a high price on all other systems.

Oh well, it's $17 shipped from Amazon with Prime.

bread's done
Back