BestBuy Weekly Ad 12/20-12/26

kmgamer88

CAGiversary!
New Releases
:br:District 9 $19.99
:br:Only at BestBuy Limited Edition Blu-ray Collector's Set featuring Replica MNU Vest and Production Notes $29.99
:dvd:District 9 regular $15.99
:dvd:District 9 2-disc $22.99
:br:Family Guy Something,Something,Something,Darkside $19.99
:dvd:Family Guy Something,Something,Something,Darkside $14.99
:br:Only at BestBuy Collector's Set of Family Guy Something, Something, Something,Darkside Includes Blu-Ray Disc,T-Shirt and Lunch Box $29.99

:dvd:17.99/:br:24.99
Extract
American Pie presents The Book of Love
All About Steve
(500)Days of Summer

:br:Blu-Ray Deals
Buy any two of these DVDs get $5 gift card
Buy any two of these Blu-rays get $10 gift card
Title (DVD Price/Blu Ray Price)
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince(19.99/16.99)
The Hangover (Both 19.99)
Terminator Salvation (Both 19.99)
Watchmen (10.99/19.99)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (14.99/19.99)
Santa Buddies (14.99/19.99)
Disney presents earth (14.99/19.99)
Tinkerbell and the Lost Treasure (14.99/19.99)
UP (14.99/24.99)
Bolt (14.99/24.99)
Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs (19.99/29.99)
G-Force (19.99/29.99)
Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian (19.99/29.99)
Twilight (19.99/29.99)
Angels and Demons (19.99/29.99)
X-Men Origins:Wolverine (19.99/29.99)
Public Enemies (19.99/29.99)
Inglorious Basterds (19.99/29.99)

2 for $40 on these Blu-rays
Star Trek
GI Joe Rise of the Cobra
Monsters vs Aliens
Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
Transformers
I Love You, Man
-------------------------------------------------------------
Half off All HBO Series and Box Sets on Blu-ray and dvd
The following are all dvd prices
Sopranos Complete Series $119.99
The Wire Complete Series $89.99
Flight of the Concords Season 2 $12.49
Eastbound & Down Season 1 $13.49
Entourage Season 5 $16.99
True Blood $27.49
John Adams $27.49
Band of Brothers $32.49
Rome Complete Series $42.49
Deadwood Complete Series $74.99
Six Feet Under Complete Series $74.99
Sex and the City Complete Series $99.99

OP, you might want to double-check your prices on those "Buy 2 DVD's get $5 GC / Buy 2 BR's get $10 GC", as you have some of the BR prices cheaper than the DVD prices.

[quote name='blockbusterdude']I am sooo damn excited!!!

Band of Brothers $32.49[/QUOTE]

Blu-Ray is going to be more expensive but still 50%off MSRP. Go to bestbuy.com to get a better idea for what the final price might be.

[quote name='shrike4242']OP, you might want to double-check your prices on those "Buy 2 DVD's get $5 GC / Buy 2 BR's get $10 GC", as you have some of the BR prices cheaper than the DVD prices.[/QUOTE]

yeah, the Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince Blu-ray is cheaper than the dvd otherwise it is an error but under the blu-ray it says the standard dvd is $19.99

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']hmmm $119 for all the sopranos...[/QUOTE]
yeah but now that it's coming out on blu ray... :whistle2:(

Half off All HBO Series and Box Sets on Blu-ray and dvd
The following are all dvd prices
Sopranos Complete Series $119.99
The Wire Complete Series $89.99
Flight of the Concords Season 2 $12.49
Eastbound & Down Season 1 $13.49
Entourage Season 5 $16.99
True Blood $27.49
John Adams $27.49
Band of Brothers $32.49
Rome Complete Series $42.49
Deadwood Complete Series $74.99
Six Feet Under Complete Series $74.99
Sex and the City Complete Series $99.99

Christ...if those are the DVD prices, even at pre 50% off, I'd hate to see the Blu Ray prices!

[quote name='JaroldL']once district 9 sells under for $15, i'll bite.[/QUOTE]

price match at target with coupon for $15

[quote name='mcdaking84']price match at target with coupon for $15[/QUOTE]

No price match necessary - someone reported seeing the display already up in a Target store, with the price displayed at $19.99...so $15 after coupon...

[quote name='dburger']hmm, I'll be interested to see the blu HBO prices, specifically Rome and Generation Kill.[/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Also, I'll probably cancel my District 9 pre-order on Amazon and just pick it up in store. Will be fucking crazy though with all the holiday shoppers.

anyone have a picture for the best buy exclusive vest thing?

also anyone know if that six feet under deal is for the slim version or both? cause i want the original set.. 74 bucks = i cannot pass that up

Those of you looking for Band of Brothers Blu-ray, I read somewhere that Costco will have it for $30 on Friday (some in-store coupon thing).

[quote name='Jodou']$12.99 at Target for D9 sounds good to me! Man, a $3 coupon to go with it would be slick. . .[/QUOTE]

If it isn't 17.99 in the best buy ad (website only) good luck getting Target to pricematch without a printed circular ad.

damn, i just paid $150 for the whole series of the sopranos last week on amazon...christmas gift for the girlfriend... hopefully amazon will price match this and then i can get them to give me a price adjustment or something...theyre usually good about doing that.

Scorch will be picking up District 9 and (500) Days of Summer.

Both movies were phenomenal and have two very different impacts. (500) Days of Summer is one of my top picks for the year.

I hope Amazon PM's Best Buy's price for The Wire. I would love to pick up the series at that price with no tax and free shipping.

I don't like spending $15 on a single movie but for District 9, totally worth it. The movie is just awesome. I also think I'm going to price match coupons at Best Buy and see if I can get Tinkerbell & Terminator Salvation for $20-25 + $10 gift card. Might also have to blind buy Band of Brothers even without a coupon price match, does Target carry that boxset?

[quote name='soonerdoc']If it isn't 17.99 in the best buy ad (website only) good luck getting Target to pricematch without a printed circular ad.[/QUOTE]

The price is going to go up to $19.99 on bestbuy.com tomorrow. Your only hope of getting it for $12.99 would be pre-ordering today (Saturday) and trying to price match a Target coupon when you pick it up.

Gonna get District 9 cause it was the most original movies that came out this year. Then ill get True Blood on Bluray

question: in regards to BB pricematch.

They can look up a price on the computer for me correct? For example, Inglourious Bastards is 19.99 at walmart, and in their ad they do not have a picture of inglorious bastards. If I ask them (politely) to call walmart and verify the price, can they than price match the movie, or, as the website states, does the BB employee need an ad?

Thanks

I never bring an ad with me. They usually look it up on the web or call the store (you're pricematching) for you. I've never had any problems doing it. Have fun!

So are the prices on bestbuy.com already reflecting the discount or not? John Adams blu shows as $32.49 online, wondeirng if that is before the 50% off or not, since it's cheaper than that on amazon.

-edit I see that they are already discounted. Amazon raised their price on John Adams too, was cheaper a week or so ago.

Thanks. Snaged Star Trek and Transformers :RotF for $40 total. Not a steal but decent. I'm pretty sure I got the last copy of Transformers in the store.

Damn, nice price on Generation Kill. I'm going to wait until later on tonight or early tomorrow to see if Amazon matches. If not, I'll order online with in-store pick-up

yeah i hope amazon price matches the sopranos season one, i never watched the show i was a bit young when it came out but now i wanna watch it

Quick question:

I bought The Hangover, Inglorious Basterds, Terminator: Salvation, and Public Enemies already. I know the first two were on the same receipt, so would Best Buy match this week's ad and give me a $10 gift card since it's well within the 30 days (45 for me; Premium Silver)?

bread's done
Back