BETA testing

Status
Not open for further replies.
sighce4.gif

[quote name='paulsend']WTF are you guys doing im asking for advice and u post dumb ass things[/QUOTE]
Demolition Radio is not dumb, dummy. Take it back.

[quote name='paulsend']WTF are you guys doing im asking for advice and u post dumb ass things[/quote]
WTF are you doing posting dumb ass things? First of all, beta test for who? A game? A program? A website? Second of all, you didn't specify what you emailed them for? To volunteer? To comment? WHAT?!

Ask a dumb question, get a dumb answer.

failek0.jpg

hey insteed of posting dumb ass things ask me what i was trying to do, im new to forums ok this is the first forum ive been to in my life and look at what youve done now, now i dont even want to go to another one cause all you is is a big fuckin dick that hasnt found a pussy yet insteed its found ass from other guys

i want to beta test games and computers i eather want to volenteer or for pay and i email them about testing is that better you big dry fuck

[quote name='paulsend']hey insteed of posting dumb ass things ask me what i was trying to do, im new to forums ok this is the first forum ive been to in my life and look at what youve done now, now i dont even want to go to another one cause all you is is a big fuckin dick that hasnt found a pussy yet insteed its found ass from other guys

i want to beta test games and computers i eather want to volenteer or for pay and i email them about testing is that better you big dry fuck[/QUOTE]
Apparently, you're new to the English language as well.

[quote name='paulsend']hey insteed of posting dumb ass things ask me what i was trying to do, im new to forums ok this is the first forum ive been to in my life and look at what youve done now, now i dont even want to go to another one cause all you is is a big fuckin dick that hasnt found a pussy yet insteed its found ass from other guys

i want to beta test games and computers i eather want to volenteer or for pay and i email them about testing is that better you big dry fuck[/quote]

*sigh* First of all, respect is earned not given. It's not our obligation to ask you what you were trying to do. You were asking our opinion so it's on you to provide all the details. Second, doesn't matter if this was your first forum. It's like this on pretty much EVERY forum. If you want to know how to act in a forum, that's what the Frequently Asked Questions section is for. Again, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer. Third, poor grammar makes you look stupid and unless you're a forum veteran who isn't easily angered, an easy target. I mean, c'mon:

"ow i dont even want to go to another one cause all you is is a big in dick that hasnt found a pussy yet insteed its found ass from other guys "

All you is is? And the insult:

"a big fucking dick that hasn't found a pussy yet insteed its found ass from other guys"

WHAT THE fuck DOES THAT MEAN?

The right way to insult someone would have been:

"You're a big fucking dick that can't tell the difference between a pussy and an ass and you love getting sodomized up the ass."

So mofo, please. Learn yourself.

[quote name='paulsend']all of u who posted on this thread..................go fuck your self

this is my last post cause im done with this forum[/quote]

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::roll:

[quote name='paulsend']all of u who posted on this thread..................go fuck your self

this is my last post cause im done with this forum[/QUOTE]
Damn, I was just about to answer your question to.

this is my last post cause im done with this forum[/QUOTE]
yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back