Beware my fellow Michiganders for those crazy Japanese are up to something...

word on the street (news) is that we are getting a big snow storm on wednesday, but they always overhype the weather.

That's a fine ice cream. I was kind of partial to Gorilla Vanilla, but that slut ex of mine gobbled it all up before I could get back to it. I should buy some, but Meijers is the only place that I know of that sells it and I don't shop at Meijers very often.

My all-time favorite ice cream was the Pistons ice cream, it might have been called Joe Dumars ice cream, or Stackhouse or maybe even Hill; regardless of whoever the fuck was on the box that stuff was good. It consisted of chocolate ice cream with marshmellow swirls, carmel and chocolate basketballs. So... basically like Ben & Jerry's Phish food which is heaven.

That's it horse needs ice cream!

It was boarderline orgasmic, that was a long time ago that was out.

Another thing I used to love, but it has vanished now, is the cereal that was called "Dunk-a-balls" it was little basketball shaped goodness that you "dunked" into your bowl of milk... get it? Anyway that cereal was even better than Count Chocula or Smores cereal.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='opportunity777']Hopefully the Japanese will do something about the weather ... Michigan is too damn cold :([/quote]

except for the week prior to xmas it really hasn't been that bad this year, christ it was 50 New year's eve.[/quote]

Yeah until today its been pretty damn nice.. My brother moved to Cali and has called me with colder weather than we had here at the time.

bread's done
Back