Beware of this Scammer CAG ID: minimafiaaj

coopx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Feb 28, 2011 i bought Fight Night Champiom and Dead Rising 2 from him for $55 shipped tru 2 days USPS priority mail, i was asking him that i can pay tru paypal but he told me he cannot accept paypal (while checking his Feedback, i know why) so he told me to pay him tru Amazon Payment, so since im also have an account on amazon i paid him tru there. 3 days has passed there were no Package, i sent him a PM here then he replied that he messed up the address and he will resend it again, 2 weeks has passed there's still no package so after checking his Feedback thouroughly i found out that his always having a problem with shipping items. So i told him to just give my money back cuz i have a feeling he really doesnt have the game, theres no way you will messed up the address twice, i even PM him my address and tell him not to forget the apartment no# after i paid for the games at the first place. So he replied that he will refund me if i havent gotten the game on a couple days, so this couple days has passed and he never replied back on my messages and never Refund my money back, i sent him a PM again on saturday giving him an ultimatum to refund my money till monday, but as of this date there is no refund and response from this seller. Its sucks that im also unemployed, and thought i was getting a great deal from a seller with some positive feedback and i never expect that he will scammed me.

CAG ID : minimafiaaj http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/member.php?u=177261

Last edited by a moderator:
You might want to look under the section "Returns and Refunds" on Amazon Payments; if the guy doesn't have a delivery confirmation number and you demonstrate the amount of negative feedback he's getting via link you may be able to get your money back.

Also let the mods know about this. If the guy is this much of a scammer then he deserves his trading priviledges here suspended, cause you wont be the only one he ends up scamming.

Edit: Nevermind. That seems to be exactly what happened when checking his profile you linked to OP. Good. One less scammer on CAG hopefully.

This guy ripped me off as well. I had a successful deal with him previously so I don't really understand why he needed to steal my $17 this time. I'm not sure how much he took from other people but stealing $17 seems like a really bad idea. Anyways I filed a dispute through Amazon Payments so hopefully I get my money back.

[quote name='dEvAnGeL']OP i dont wanna sound like a douche, i feel you pain but you should have a read at this before you make any other deal

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=250288

if your paying up first make sure is paypal, if the user does not have paypal pay up the items after you receive them[/QUOTE]

Yeah i didnt even think about that since the seller has some good feedback, anyway i contacted Amazon and they told me to file a dispute. I also contacted some of the mods and they told me the seller is already banned.

I just got an e-mail from Amazon Payments, they are refunding my money so I am okay now. I hope this moron is banned for good now.

bread's done
Back