Beyond Good & Evil (PS2) $8

R1V3R5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
In the Sunday (8/29) flyer for Meijers is Beyond Good & Evil (PS2) for only $8. They had one other game in the same flyer also for PS2 for $8 but I don't recall what it is because BG&E is what caught my eye. Not the greatest deal in the world but if you live in an area where there is a Meijers department store, the game does warrant $8.

Damn thats only on the East Coast right? I would be all over that if I could...Would anyone be kind enough to get me with minimum profit for themselves?

I already bought it for Xbox at TRU. I wish I waited because I would have preferred to get it for PS2, but I might miss the sale since my Meijer only had two copies and I won't be home until Sat., since I'm away at college.

[quote name='Samurai T']I already bought it for Xbox at TRU. I wish I waited because I would have preferred to get it for PS2, but I might miss the sale since my Meijer only had two copies and I won't be home until Sat., since I'm away at college.[/quote]

Why the hell would you want the PS2 version? That one has slowdown, you know.

you're not thinking of Advent Rising are you? it's another science fiction game that i read was going to be the first of three.

Would anyone pick me up BG&E and Batman : Sin Tzu for $20 shipped? I also have a Metroid Prime 2 demo disc that I'll trade w/ some money for those 2 games. PM me if we can work something out.

[quote name='pimp tyranny']you're not thinking of Advent Rising are you? it's another science fiction game that i read was going to be the first of three.[/quote]

Nope, I was referring to BG&E. heard some people mention it on gamefaqs and those rumor articles on some game sites. Not exactly a credilbe source but enough to keep prayers alive for a sequel.

[quote name='JasonTerminator'][quote name='Samurai T']I already bought it for Xbox at TRU. I wish I waited because I would have preferred to get it for PS2, but I might miss the sale since my Meijer only had two copies and I won't be home until Sat., since I'm away at college.[/quote]

Why the hell would you want the PS2 version? That one has slowdown, you know.[/quote]

There is no slowdown in the ps2 version. The only major difference between the xbox and ps2 version is that the xbox version is a little sharper (textures, models, etc).

This game rocks. I bought it the GCN version for $20 a month or so back and finally got around to playing it recently. What what many have already said, it's a great deal.

"you should *edit* the title of this thread to include MEIJER in it so some people don't get their hopes up."
ditto

bread's done
Back