BF: Bad Company 34.99 (USED) at Blockbuster

I might pick this up when the ps3 version gets the trophy patch. I work there so i get an additional 20 % off of that.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrBeatdown']At GameStop the price dropped to $50 new and $45 used. With Edge and the 20% off coupon, that makes it $31.49[/quote]

Yup, but you could spend that 30 bucks @ GS and turn it into 45-50 credit @ BBV pretty easily. :D

Have enough for Battlefield and another 10-15 dollar game if one wanted to. Though it is more hassle than some want to deal with.

[quote name='Hacker4360']cool i think i might pick this up because i need a racing game that i can play online[/quote]

Interesting taste for racing games, perhaps you should look into these other games; Call of Duty, Halo, Half-Life, Quake, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, etc... There are plenty more I could list, but that should get you started.

[quote name='emg28']Target has Grid 360 for $14.98 (YMMV). If you can find a copy, trade it in to BBV and you will get $32 in store credit. Then just pay $2.99 and any tax.

$14.98 + 2.99 > $30 ;)

Thanks rifle21. If I can find a copy, I will pick this up.[/quote]

[quote name='Hacker4360']cool i think i might pick this up because i need a racing game that i can play online[/quote]

I also thought "WTF?" but I'm guessing he was referring to the mention of Grid a few posts up. Obviously hard to tell without a quote, plus thats not what this thread is about anyway.

As far as BF:BC, pretty good deal. I bought it last week when Target had it for $39 new (at Best Buy via price match, with a gift card). Haven't really gotten into it much yet; waiting for trophy support.

[quote name='Smallville123']I might pick this up when the ps3 version gets the trophy patch. I work there so i get an additional 20 % off of that.[/quote]

I used to work there for 2 years, I think it might only be 10% off used for employee discount. The next generation games are a bit different for discounts.

[quote name='Sacsquash']Interesting taste for racing games, perhaps you should look into these other games; Call of Duty, Halo, Half-Life, Quake, Rainbow Six, Ghost Recon, etc... There are plenty more I could list, but that should get you started.[/QUOTE]

yea i do play cod4, halo, and gta4 but i was just looking for a cheap racing game to play

[quote name='DanteMayCry']Yup, but you could spend that 30 bucks @ GS and turn it into 45-50 credit @ BBV pretty easily. :D

Have enough for Battlefield and another 10-15 dollar game if one wanted to. Though it is more hassle than some want to deal with.[/quote]

Because nobody buys games to play them, right?

[quote name='mwestep']I used to work there for 2 years, I think it might only be 10% off used for employee discount. The next generation games are a bit different for discounts.[/quote]

It's 20 on used games

[quote name='mwestep']I used to work there for 2 years, I think it might only be 10% off used for employee discount. The next generation games are a bit different for discounts.[/quote]

Only 10% off new video games and accessories but 20% off used games and new and used movies.

I'd jump on this if you are thinking about it. They are about to release 4 new maps for free that will only spark interest in those not currently interested in the game.

[quote name='modifiedbears']I'd jump on this if you are thinking about it. They are about to release 4 new maps for free that will only spark interest in those not currently interested in the game.[/quote]

Is there a date for the update more specific than "fall" yet? I'm waiting for trophy support before I buy it, just in case it drops any more.

[quote name='stewie75']30 bones at family video minus the booklet[/quote]

I actually ordered it from them for $30 and it came with the booklet. I just don't like the ring sticker in the middle of the disc. That'll come of shortly :)

bread's done
Back