Big Brother 8 - Who's in?

Eric's gone. It'll be too easy for Dick and Danielle to bully that weak little bigot, Amber, into doing whatever they want. The funny thing is she thinks she's the brains of that group, can convince anybody to do what she wants, and is America's favorite. Watch, Amber will flip, Dustin will follow, the rest will vote the same just to avoid standing out. You'll have a unanimous vote. And probably a double eviction to follow since they don't like to send one person to sequester and have them sit alone for a week.

I like Jessica, so Eric going would only skyrocket her chance of winning. He was the only one in that house who could betray her. She keeps everybody else at arms length. She'd be wise to team up with Jen and Zack after they get rid of Kail and D&D go back to picking apart Amber and Dustin.

This was originally posted on TVSquad - major spoilers about what's going on in the house.

[quote name='TVSquad']Now it looks like Eric will be voted out tomorrow night with only Jameka and Jessica voting for Kail to leave.

Yep, you heard me. The vote has flopped once again.

How did that happen? Well, when Dick isn't screaming and intimidating people, he's actually playing a very manipulative game. During the late night hours, he got to Amber. No, not by yelling, but more of a psychological and manipulative manner of game play. He went for her weaknesses and stressed what Eric had said he could use against her later in the game.

While Eric had told Jessica he might be able to use nasty facts about Amber's personal life against her sometime down the road for his own gain, Dick is actually using those statements right now to advance his own cause. Amber doesn't see it, nor will Dustin, but I see it and wish Evel Dick would play the low-key manipulation game more often. When he does it, he's brilliant. When he screams, insults, cusses, and berates folks, he's just obnoxious.

Amber went to her confidant Dustin who himself is Evel Dick's most recent target of derision. What does Dick do? He flips Dustin, too! I don't know for sure if it's because Dick is so smart or because the others are so dumb, but it seems to work.

Fences are mended, all is hunky-dory and peachy-keen with Dustin, Dick, Daniele, and Amber once again. It's decided the vote will be for Eric to leave and next week the target will be Jen or Zach. Oh, my. I can't help but think that this is Evel Dick's grand plan and the others are foolish enough to fall under his spell. I have to give him kudos for excellent strategy if all goes as he plans tomorrow night.

Now, Jameka has already given Eric her word that she would vote for him to stay. With her track record, I can't see her backing down from that vote, nor do the other houseguests. Despite her vote tomorrow, they know that if she gave her word, that's that and they probably won't hold it against her.

untitledma17621858-0001.jpg

They feel Jessica is a wild card in the vote. No one is sure how close she is to Eric as she tells whomever she's with what they want to hear or just nods her head a lot. Dick feels that Eric wouldn't want to be in the final two with her because everyone likes her and she'd win. Well, Mr. Evel, I think you feel the same way! When it comes down to it, no one wants to be in the final two with either Jameka or Jessica.I personally think that Jessica might vote for Kail to go, but that's not a done deal. If things don't change between now and tomorrow night, the votes should be Dick, Dustin, Amber, Jen, and Zach for an Eric eviction. Since only four votes are needed to evict him, that's more than enough without Jessica's vote.

Ah, but then they talk to Jessica. Did they spin her into the web? It sure 'nuff looks like they did! She tells them that Eric was driving her crazy and just won't leave her alone. (I wonder if he's flattering her although I cast my vote for him to flatter Evel as a lark.) Jessica told them that Eric's been creeping her out by staring at her as she tries to sleep and more. She's in like Flynn with the new Evict Eric Movement. She tells them she'll do "whatever" and they count that as a done deed.

And, yes folks ... it is indeed a movement, a notch up from a mere plan.

They got to Jameka, too. She all of a sudden realizes that she wanted to backdoor Eric all along! Praise the lord!

I can't believe Dick pulled this off. If it comes to fruition tomorrow night, all of his studying Dr. Will's game strategy may have paid off. He might just be the Ultimate Evel.[/quote]

Unbelievable.

[quote name='javeryh']This was originally posted on TVSquad - major spoilers about what's going on in the house.

Unbelievable.[/quote]

I wonder if that happened before or after last nights Showtime episode:
Dick and Daniele tried to get Amber into their group, supposedly Dick had some personal information that he was going to threaten to release if she didn't vote Eric out. Well it seems like it backfired, now Jen and Amber seemed to have gotten pretty close, Jen told Amber whats up and she was telling her that she can't stand Kail any longer, that she's like a lost puppy and she can't take it anymore. Amber said that she made a promise "on her daughters life" to keep Eric, so she won't vote otherwise, and it seems that Jen thinks that Eric will stay true with Jen and Jessica, she see's herself in the finals with Eric. Meanwhile Daniele and Dick start thinking back and realizing that maybe they should have put up Amber, and that if they get HOH next week, it will be Amber and Dustin that they will be putting up. The rest of the house will want to put up Dick and Daniele...their time is coming...they screwed themselves.

Damn

1) I didn't know so many CAGs were big brother fans. Awesome. I'll be keeping my eye on this topic more often.

2) that blows that eric is on the block.. I really hope he stays. He's gotta be my favorite out of the house

3) As much as I liked evel & danielle in the beginging of the game, I really hope dick dosen't win HOH this time around, and I hope those 2 get put up on the block.

Pending tonight's outcome, I'd say that either ED or Daniele are gonna have to win HoH or at least PoV from here on.

Pretty funny when Dustin and Kail suggested to Daniele that she put her dad up on the block.

Dammit! Stupid football game on tonight cutting into the show. Worse is that it's the Detroit Lions. Why air a football game for a team that is going to lose anyway?

:rofl: at Amber calling someone else psycho. She's a crazy bitch.

Dick knows Dilana from Rock Star Supernova. I now love him infinitely. Dilana is the mother fucking bomb. And should've won Rock Star.

ERIC IS MOTHERfuckIN' SAFE, YES!

AND JESSICA GOT HOH! WOO!

Haha! The football game got preempted by Big Brother. Take that, Lions!

This is going to be a juicy week on Big Brother. Showtime tonight should be interesting. This season just got some legs on it.

Is Evil Dick's name supposed to be a reference to the Body Count song? Since the show is now giving an audience question to houseguests, I might try to get the Chenbot to read mine next Thursday, and maybe see if Julie could sing a few lines from the song.

[quote name='phatbunbao']:applause: D&D are so screwed next week unless they throw Amber or Jen under the bus. Did I miss something, who was Eric supposed to flatter?[/quote]

D&D are definitely screwed. There's no way one of them isn't going home.

They can't throw Amber under the bus, she's on the other side of the fence gunning for D&D.
She probably distrusts Dustin and Eric a bit now, but the whole point of this last vote was to keep a shady player in order to take a future vote away from the other side. Kail couldn't compete in the next 5 HoH's...which means she would vote in all of the next 5 eviction nights.

They can't throw Jen under the bus, she's just placating D&D to get a few weeks under the radar knowing teaming up with them can't hurt because the other side will just put up Zack as a potential veto replacement and get a landslide for whichever of D&D stays on the block. That way Dick has to make a decision of fighting for POV and sacrificing his daughter, or the ideal scenario of being punked into throwing it so Danielle has a better chance to save herself.

[quote name='javeryh']D&D are definitely screwed. There's no way one of them isn't going home.[/QUOTE]

Yea. At first I really liked D & D but now I can't stand them. I hope Dick goes home next week.

I was very very happy to see Jessica win the HOH and see Eric get back to his normal happy self. I loved how Scared Dick was. Can't wait til Sunday :D

Did anyone else think it was bull shit that
Julie fucked up Eric for the HOH? Srsly.. what the fuck. That really pissed me off. This game seems rigged against him half the time.. first the banner, now he gets screwed out of HOH.. nooo. Of course it was an accident but thats screwed up. I was really pulling for him to win it this week.

It was at least good that Jessica won it. Hopefully she didn't buy into ED & D about Eric, so I'm hoping he won't get put up again this week. Definatley glad Jen didn't win it though.

Also, did you guys catch ED trying to start stuff with Jameka at the end there? lol.. I think at this point he knows hes going up (or so i hope) so he's gonna try and stir stuff up while he can. Either that or he's just asking to be put up. :lol: BTW, i was shocked he actually knew all those people he was talking about earlier in the season, lol.

Oh yeah, and I think they should tell the people who get eliminated about the fact that Eric is America's player.

If you saw the show tonight there aren't any spoilers.

Question about spoiler above
How did she screw him up? I heard all the houseguest yell at Julie for something but it happened so quick I didn't catch it.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Did anyone else think it was bull shit that
Julie fucked up Eric for the HOH? Srsly.. what the fuck. That really pissed me off. This game seems rigged against him half the time.. first the banner, now he gets screwed out of HOH.. nooo. Of course it was an accident but thats screwed up. I was really pulling for him to win it this week.

It was at least good that Jessica won it. Hopefully she didn't buy into ED & D about Eric, so I'm hoping he won't get put up again this week. Definatley glad Jen didn't win it though.

Also, did you guys catch ED trying to start stuff with Jameka at the end there? lol.. I think at this point he knows hes going up (or so i hope) so he's gonna try and stir stuff up while he can. Either that or he's just asking to be put up. :lol: BTW, i was shocked he actually knew all those people he was talking about earlier in the season, lol.

Oh yeah, and I think they should tell the people who get eliminated about the fact that Eric is America's player.

If you saw the show tonight there aren't any spoilers.[/QUOTE]

They usually do tell the people who get evicted about Eric being America's Player or atleast he tells the people who he has done something to via the video.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Question about spoiler above
How did she screw him up? I heard all the houseguest yell at Julie for something but it happened so quick I didn't catch it.
[/QUOTE]
When Eric Buzzed in, Julie called him Nick which was the answer to the question.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Question about spoiler above
[/quote]

The answer to one of the questions Eric buzzed in on for HOH was Nick. When he buzzed in, instead of calling Eric's name, she said Nick (which was the answer). They had to throw out that question and ask another in it's place since Julie fucked up. The next question Jessica got right, so it eliminated Eric.

[quote name='pimpinc333']They usually do tell the people who get evicted about Eric being America's Player or atleast he tells the people who he has done something to via the video.[/quote]

Is Kail going into sequester? Maybe that is why they didn't mention to Kail that he was "America's Player."

[quote name='galvatron2k1']
The answer to one of the questions Eric buzzed in on for HOH was Nick. When he buzzed in, instead of calling Eric's name, she said Nick (which was the answer). They had to throw out that question and ask another in it's place since Julie fucked up. The next question Jessica got right, so it eliminated Eric.
[/quote]

To be honest, that may have been for the best since Jessica ended up winning which gives Eric another week. Eric might've lost a question to someone else later and given someone from ED&D's group the HOH.

fuck Dustin.
I hope Eric tries to get him nominated. At least that's who I voted for.

I seriously thought (read: was waiting for) that Jessica's top was going to fall off tonight.:drool: :drool: :drool:

[quote name='shieryda']fuck Dustin.
I hope Eric tries to get him nominated. At least that's who I voted for.

I seriously thought (read: was waiting for) that Jessica's top was going to fall off tonight.:drool: :drool: :drool:[/QUOTE]

Wait Wait Wait. Why fuck Dustin? Did you watch today's show?

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wait Wait Wait. Why fuck Dustin? Did you watch today's show?[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I don't follow.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Amber cars about Amber...that's about it.[/quote]

I find it funny that
Amber freaked out on Dustin about this so-called secret. I love that she confides in a total stranger (well, known for about a few weeks) this huge secret and then gets so pissed off when he blurts it out while he is on the block campaigning to stay.

Amber is a crazy bitch that cries way too much. I hope she's next honestly with D&D to follow closely behind. However, if any of the houseguests are smart (which I find hard to believe at this point outside of Eric and Dick), they will vote Dick off next.

Lol, she doesn't confide in just one total stranger, she spits out her drivel on national televsion and...even worse: the freakin' internet!

She's already on Headline News for her comments about Jews. And she already had a full frontal getting out of the bathtub in front of cameras. That girl is completely oblivious to her environment.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Lol, she doesn't confide in just one total stranger, she spits out her drivel on national televsion and...even worse: the freakin' internet!

She's already on Headline News for her comments about Jews. And she already had a full frontal getting out of the bathtub in front of cameras. That girl is completely oblivious to her environment.[/quote]

Damn, I didn't know about all of that. I just read the link from her "jews" blast. Yeah, she has to go!

Whoa...what an awesome episode...I was so down the whole time, I thought that Eric was gone for sure, I was counting the votes and I'm soooo fucking greatful, the look on Dick and Daniele's face was priceless!!!

Leave it to fucking Julie Chen to ruin Eric's chance at winning HOH....Oh well atleast Jessica got it. Great fucking episode!

I think the screwup by Julie was to help him have a reason to explain why he lost...again. To say he was focused up until the mistake, then lost his concentration on the next question. He throws competitions. Like that competition where he hit the buzzer way too early. Then the hanging upside down competition where he pulled himself up over that bar and got disqualified. He's gotta be throwing them.

Maybe CBS doesn't want America to vote for actual nominations if he is HoH, so they instruct him to bail out on competition. Might also explain why he is never picked to play veto (and if he did he'd bail out on those too). Giving America too much to vote on would make it very unfair for the legit competitors. Eric already has the advantage of knowing popular vote, which he could use in any number of ways. And the way it is now, having America control his vote has caused the biggest rift of the season. Which, even without the banner fiasco, would have been questioned for sure if a rogue vote happened for the third time.

Oddly enough, I think all other Big Brother shows besides the one in the USA has viewers vote for nominees and vote for evictions.

If that speculation is correct and CBS doesn't want America doing that, then they shouldn't have done America's Player in the first place, IMO.

You might be right because the first season in America let people vote, right? But I recall there was a lot of complaints because of that, and CBS dumped that for all seasons this one.

I'm still waiting for the houseguest to figure out a player is the AP because week 5 (this week) is always when the America's Choice started (giving away phone calls from home, trips outside the house, etc.) and various houseguests have openly wondered why there hasn't been one yet. They usually get a heads up well before it happens with the teaser on the living room plasma screen. CBS not having standard AC's to avoid suspicions is going to bite the network in the ass. It's the final piece of the puzzle right out there in the open and only a matter of time before someone connects the dots and links the two rogue votes with the mysterious absense of America's Choice.

[quote name='SIUfan']fuck, Jameka is annoying as fuck.[/quote]

What was Dick getting in her face about at the end? If anyone, he should have confronted Dustin some more. He did walk over to him at one point, but then the whole blow-up with Jameka began.

I figured Kail was going when they made it seem like Eric was in serious trouble. They love to edit the show so one person looks like a certain eviction and then 'gotcha' it's the other person. (Which actually sometimes makes it predictable...) Although it did seem like Amber expected Dustin to vote Eric out (so she wouldn't have to go against her 'swear on my daughter's life' promise) as he denied voting to save Eric in that little bit right after the vote. That could cause some problems or maybe Amber will become convinced it was either Jen or Zach or even Jameka who Dick was leaning on at the end of the show. (Amber seems damn easy to convince.) A parent swearing on their kid's life disgusts me, but that's beside the point I guess. It's almost too bad she didn't go against that and vote out Eric as you know Julie would eventually hit her with something like "Amber you promised on your daughter's life to keep Eric in the house yet you went against that promise and voted to evict him. How do you feel about that?" "*sob* I *sob* never *sob* lie *sob* but *sob* Eric *sob*sob*sob* forced *sob* me!!! *sob*sob* I *sob* love you *sob* [insert daughter's name] *sob**sob**sob**sob**sob**sob*"

Anyway the sides are pretty even at this point (unless Jen and/or Zach abandon D+D) so Eric's random vote could be telling once again. Although I assume Jessica will put up D+D and then if she has to replace with probably Jen (maybe Zach) so it won't really matter who everyone votes out, but if people expect a unanimous vote (say D+D is up and everyone decides to vote out Dick) and then there is one off vote. More witch hunts. Anyone other than D+D this week would be a mistake IMO. They are the only strong twosome of the people not in the new smaller LNC.

The HOH comps could get pretty silly depending on if both Jen and Jameka (they both miss the next 4 now right?) are still in 4 weeks from now. It would be Jen and Jameka sitting out, plus the old HOH. There would be just 5 people total in the house that week (I think) so only 2(?!) would be competing. I'm starting to agree with javery here about sitting out HOH comps being a stupid thing to bet. Ends up just limiting the comps the show can do really.

And I think Julie's mistake during the HOH was just that, an honest mistake. Doubt it was some sort of plan by the producers to keep Eric out of the HOH seat. I'd think they want that to happen if anything.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']Lol, she doesn't confide in just one total stranger, she spits out her drivel on national televsion and...even worse: the freakin' internet!

She's already on Headline News for her comments about Jews. And she already had a full frontal getting out of the bathtub in front of cameras. That girl is completely oblivious to her environment.[/QUOTE]

Even cowboy could remember the cameras were on. Jeesh! Amber has killed way too many brain cells.

At this point in the show, I don't think you can call any screw-up by Julie Chen an "accident". She's the worst host ever, acts like she never sees the show and her next mistake is guaranteed. Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim, Julie's gotta misread a teleprompter.

I'm still no fan of Eric but I loved seeing him stay just to screw over D&D. Dick is going to be unbearable this week. Oddly enough, I think Jen may be the only other one besides Danielle, safe from his rants now.

Eric was throwing HoH comps before. He even said on the first episode that he didn't want HoH because they always become targets. Plus he was relatively safe up until this past week, so he didn't need it.

CBS should make up fake AC prizes and give them to the houseguest just to confuse them. Like a bucket of fish or a barber's chair. They always overanalyze an AC win anyway, so just make them more paranoid.

Dustin's move was really bold and he did it in the best interests of himself and Amber and Amber is too retarded to understand. He flatly denied casting a vote for Kail to leave which really puts a lot strain on him and his relationship with Amber. It is in his best interests for D&D, Jen and Zach to go home the next 4 weeks and then worry about getting rid of Eric when the time comes (because it will be down to 5 at that point and all they will need is Jameka to vote against him).

It was a smart move - If Dustin voted Eric out it would basically hand D&D the power in the house who knows what the eff would happen because Dick is such a loose cannon. At least now there is a little predictability which is all you can hope for in these shows.

[quote name='wubb']The HOH comps could get pretty silly depending on if both Jen and Jameka (they both miss the next 4 now right?) are still in 4 weeks from now. It would be Jen and Jameka sitting out, plus the old HOH. There would be just 5 people total in the house that week (I think) so only 2(?!) would be competing. I'm starting to agree with javery here about sitting out HOH comps being a stupid thing to bet. Ends up just limiting the comps the show can do really.[/QUOTE]

Jameka and Kail were the only ones who had to give up the chance to compete for HoH for 5 weeks. I think Jen only said 4 and she competed last night.

[quote name='MrBadExample']Jameka and Kail were the only ones who had to give up the chance to compete for HoH for 5 weeks. I think Jen only said 4 and she competed last night.[/QUOTE]

Ah okay, so at worst it would be down to 3 people competing in Jameka's final sit out. Too bad, I would have loved to see a 2 man HOH comp. :lol:

Reading the foxnews story linked above. Amber... Yech.

But this sentence made me chuckle:

"There is at least one Jewish player in the house, Eric Stein, also 27, of New York. Stein was made "America's Player" when the game began — a secret unbeknownst to the other players — and should win barring any surprises"

Right, you can easily predict who will come out on top in these shows with 9 people left. :roll:

[quote name='MrBadExample']CBS should make up fake AC prizes and give them to the houseguest just to confuse them. Like a bucket of fish or a barber's chair.[/quote]

That made me laugh.:D

I think Dustin is going to try to blame Jen for the other vote against Kail. He's going to try to convince Amber that he's still on her side. But she may be so upset still about Eric, that she may side with D+D.

Alliance 1: D+D, Zach, Jen

Alliance 2: Jameka, Dustin, Jessica, Eric

Amber may be a floater.

[quote name='shieryda']That made me laugh.:D

I think Dustin is going to try to blame Jen for the other vote against Kail. He's going to try to convince Amber that he's still on her side. But she may be so upset still about Eric, that she may side with D+D.

Alliance 1: D+D, Zach, Jen

Alliance 2: Jameka, Dustin, Jessica, Eric

Amber may be a floater.[/QUOTE]

Yea Amber is actin werid. Everyone was happy as hell when Jessica won the HoH besides Amber and the Alliance 1 people. It makes you think if Amber was going to start an dplay both sides if Eric was outted since Alliance 1 would have had the "more" power.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Yea Amber is actin werid. Everyone was happy as hell when Jessica won the HoH besides Amber and the Alliance 1 people. It makes you think if Amber was going to start an dplay both sides if Eric was outted since Alliance 1 would have had the "more" power.[/quote]

Dustin and his crew were going absolutely apeshit when Jessica won. D+D are in real trouble now.

It's weird how deals are made between people who absolutely can't stand each other in previous weeks (i.e. - Dick and Kail).

Here's what you guys missed on BB After Dark...
Jessica said that its pretty obvious who she's going to be putting up, her only concern is what she plans to say at the nomination ceremony. Daniele is freaked out, Dick is trying to do everything in his power to piss everyone off so that he's sure that he's gone this week instead of Daniele.

He was in the kitchen making dinner when Jameka walked by and sat at the dining room table, then Dick start cussing her out and calling her a lier and a hypocrite and that she's a poor excuse to her religion and she's failed as a Christian follower. Jameka actually fought back, but not so well, she basically said that he's a bitch, his mother is a bitch and that she's as Christian as her mother and his daughter...this went on for about 20min...seriously, thats all she kept saying. Amber joined in on the fight and Dick told Amber what a mess of a person he is and that he feels sorry for her boyfriend and her daughter...then Jameka starts saying out of no where "suicidal tendencies" "suicidal tendencies"...repeats it like a broken record...guess she doesn't understand that its just a band. Then Amber goes, "Yeah Dick you should just suicide, you'll be better off", Dick then tells say "me suicide...no, you should do your daughter a favor and kill yourself, she is going to be one fucked up person when she grows up thanks to you and your drug habit...I can't belive your a tweeker and you're fat...how the hell do you get fat while you're tweeking...your the worst tweeker ever...you're a pice of shit.

Later on, Dick goes outside, Eric and Dustin are at the hot tub, and Dick grabs his ashtray and walks over to what looked like the washer or dryer and dumped the ashes in...I'm not 100% sure it was a washer or drying but it sure looked like it.

[quote name='shieryda']Dustin and his crew were going absolutely apeshit when Jessica won. D+D are in real trouble now.

It's weird how deals are made between people who absolutely can't stand each other in previous weeks (i.e. - Dick and Kail).[/QUOTE]

Yes but not Amber......

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Here's what you guys missed on BB After Dark...
Jessica said that its pretty obvious who she's going to be putting up, her only concern is what she plans to say at the nomination ceremony. Daniele is freaked out, Dick is trying to do everything in his power to piss everyone off so that he's sure that he's gone this week instead of Daniele.

He was in the kitchen making dinner when Jameka walked by and sat at the dining room table, then Dick start cussing her out and calling her a lier and a hypocrite and that she's a poor excuse to her religion and she's failed as a Christian follower. Jameka actually fought back, but not so well, she basically said that he's a bitch, his mother is a bitch and that she's as Christian as her mother and his daughter...this went on for about 20min...seriously, thats all she kept saying. Amber joined in on the fight and Dick told Amber what a mess of a person he is and that he feels sorry for her boyfriend and her daughter...then Jameka starts saying out of no where "suicidal tendencies" "suicidal tendencies"...repeats it like a broken record...guess she doesn't understand that its just a band. Then Amber goes, "Yeah Dick you should just suicide, you'll be better off", Dick then tells say "me suicide...no, you should do your daughter a favor and kill yourself, she is going to be one fucked up person when she grows up thanks to you and your drug habit...I can't belive your a tweeker and you're fat...how the hell do you get fat while you're tweeking...your the worst tweeker ever...you're a pice of shit.

Later on, Dick goes outside, Eric and Dustin are at the hot tub, and Dick grabs his ashtray and walks over to what looked like the washer or dryer and dumped the ashes in...I'm not 100% sure it was a washer or drying but it sure looked like it.
[/quote]
Damn, lol. Should be interesting if they give danielle the boot this week. ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Here's what you guys missed on BB After Dark...

[/quote]

Hahahahahahahaha! It's getting rough in the BB house. What a bunch of meanies. So much for Dick trying to win people over to his side.:roll:

bread's done
Back