Big Fish Presidents Day sale: All games for $4.99

Otty Ott

CAGiversary!
Big Fish Games is have a Presidents Day Sale. All standard games are $4.99. You can buy as many games as you want at that price and can use the coupon code over and over.

Use Coupon Code: FELIX

Big Fish Games Home Page

The sale runs this Friday through Monday. It ends at 11:59 PM Pacific time Monday night.

The sale does not include Collector's Editions. Games purchased do count as one punch on your Monthly Punch Card.

Big Fish has released some interesting games lately:

Mystery Case Files: The 13th Skull - It's the latest in the award-winning hidden object/graphic adventure game series.

Phantsmat - Combines hidden object, graphic adventure and Bejeweled into one game.

Tasty Planet: Back For Seconds - Plays kind of like Katamari.

Cookie Domination - It's "Risk" except instead of armies, you have girl scouts who beat the crap out of each other.

Knightfall: Death & Taxes - A new puzzle RPG by Namco. Also on iPhone.

Sinister City - A graphic adventure with an evil twist and lots of vampires.

The Island Castaway - A strategy/adventure with more than a taste of "Lost"

Rainblood: Town Of Death - An RPG with a unique art style and theme.

sadly cant find a single game i want to pay 5 bucks for..

got puzzle quest 2 last time for 5 but most of the other games i can play for free on shockwave with my yearly membership

might try out

rainblood later

Time to pick up 13th Skull. MCF series is one of the best casual game series I have ever played.

Hidden Expedition series is also pretty fun.

Still waiting for Zombie Pirates to become available on BFG for one of these sales as well. The publisher, Dust Devil Studios has it listed as available soon on BFG for about 7 months now.

bread's done
Back