evilmrhenry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
This was at the Puyallup, WA Big Lots:
Hidden Mysteries: The Nightmare
Act of War: Direct Action
Neverwinter Nights 2: Mask of the Betrayer

All $1 each. No big sale signs, and nothing in the ad. No idea if this is universal, or if selection varies.

The Neverwinter Nights game is actually an expansion pack, I saw all three games at BL today. I got Hidden Mysteries with Puzzle Quest a while ago, it's a low end Hidden Object game. I passed on Act of War as well, it might be worth a dollar to check out, wouldn't make a special trip for it though.

I'm gonna check it out, but my biglots has not carried PC games for so long :(

I got some great deals before, I wonder why the only stuff I see there are a
bunch of wii and ds titles (and not even cheap)

[quote name='X-GOUKI']I'm gonna check it out, but my biglots has not carried PC games for so long :(

I got some great deals before, I wonder why the only stuff I see there are a
bunch of wii and ds titles (and not even cheap)[/QUOTE]

The PC games at my BL are in with the movies/DVDs so if you haven't checked there, do so. Mine used to carry a lot more though, now it's pretty rare there's anything good at all.

So I'm confused though, are people saying they have seen both NWN2 and the expansion, or just the expansion? And is it worth booting up with the expansion if you barely played the main game, just for it's overall improvements?

This is a huge YMMV. Last time I was to big lots, mine had only had shitty games.

I congratulate all who can score Neverwinter Nights 2 though. Awesome find.

I picked up the NWN2 Expansion at my local Big Lots a week or so back. Only other PC game(s) I saw was Star Wars Battlefront 1 & 2 pack for $6.

I got Medieval II total war kingdoms expansion a couple weeks ago at mine for a dollar. I don't even own the game to play it with but I did like Rome Total war a long time ago so I might pick up the game.

Hmm. Might have to actually go check that out. Hopefully there will be something decent here. Although after paying off all my pre-orders recently maybe I shouldn't browse. heh. Although the NWN 2 expac for $1 is hard to beat :\

Mask of the Betrayer and Act of War: Direct Action showed up at the Clementon, NJ store. They're the first PC games in years to show up in the Big Lots around here--hopefully they won't be the last.

[quote name='Sir_Fragalot']This is a huge YMMV. Last time I was to big lots, mine had only had shitty games.[/QUOTE]

It's one of those places that eventually pays off if you keep checking in. The coolest thing I ever found was Freddy's Nightmares on VHS.

[quote name='Survivalism']It's one of those places that eventually pays off if you keep checking in. The coolest thing I ever found was Freddy's Nightmares on VHS.[/QUOTE]

At first I thought you where talking about Wes Cravens New Nightmare or Freddy's Dead but if you got the 80's TV show that's pretty damn cool. Yeah I try to check my local BL at least once a week, a lot of hidden treasures to be found there.

bread's done
Back