Big Lots - $10 PS3/Wii/360/DS games (YMMV?)

MR_E

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It's not listed in the weekly ad, and the selection was small-ish, but a Big Lots I was in today had a $10 game display (stuck on one of the holiday deal shelves) with a few decent titles (for Wii, DS, PS3, and 360).

Some shovelware in there...remember seeing the Birthday Bash game for Wii...but also a few solid titles... I grabbed Mystery Case Files for the Wii and Family Game Night 4 for the ps3. Also remember seeing Metroid Other M (wii), Sims 3 Pets (ps3), and a Rapala fishing game for the 360 (although that might have been the only 360 game they had). Probably YMMV and possibly Black Friday stock put out early...but worth a look.

Confirmed myself at a second Big Lots, as well. Titles I saw (incomplete...just going from memory) included:

Wii:
Rock Band 3
Mystery Case Files
Metroid: Other M
DJ Hero 2
Birthday Party Bash

PS3:
Bioshock 2
Hasbro Family Game Night 4
DJ Hero 2
The Sims 3 Pets

DS:
Deal or No Deal
Rock Band 3
The Bachelor

360:
Deepak Chopra game
Guitar Hero dual pack (I think GH2 + Aerosmith?)
Rapala Fishing

This store had a couple 360 games the other one didn't, but, overall, the selection seemed to be pretty consistent between the two stores.

Not sure I should even bother to check mine. All they have had in the past are stuff cheaper on Amazon (good deals on other stuff though)

bread's done
Back