Big Lots - $10 TV on DVD Sets Including Star Trek Enterprise Season 1

Havokscry

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Big Lots is pretty hit or miss when it comes to dvd's, but sometimes you can find some decent deals on box sets. Big Lots inventory is constantly changing, so please post any new finds.

This Saturday and Sunday (4/14 and 4/15) all of their $3 dvd's are $2.88. Not a huge savings, but I did find a few decent titles at that price. You do have to have a rewards card to get the savings, but they're free.

Saturday Morning Cartoons 1970's Volume 2
Chowder - Volume 1
Space Ghost Coast to Coast Volume 2
Plastic Man - The Complete Series
Battlestar Galactica - Original Movie

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Havokscry']Big Lots is pretty hit or miss when it comes to dvd's, but sometimes you can find some decent deals on box sets. Big Lots inventory is constantly changing, so please post any new finds.

This Saturday and Sunday (4/14 and 4/15) all of their $3 dvd's are $2.88. Not a huge savings, but I did find a few decent titles at that price. You do have to have a rewards card to get the savings, but they're free.

Saturday Morning Cartoons 1970's Volume 2
Chowder - Volume 1
Space Ghost Coast to Coast Volume 2
Plastic Man - The Complete Series
Battlestar Galactica - Original Movie[/QUOTE]

My local store had the Saturday Morning Cartoons 1970's Volume 2 (which I picked up along with Orgazmo :D) but none of the other ones. Would like to find Chowder and Space Ghost definitely. I'll check tomorrow for sure!

[quote name='Havokscry']This Saturday and Sunday (4/14 and 4/15) all of their $3 dvd's are $2.88.[/QUOTE]

I saw this in my E-mail, they actually show it as a coupon to print out...to save 12 Cents.

They deserve a sliver of credit, though. At least they flatout acknowledge that they're normally $3. Otherwise people would be going there, seeing the $3 regular price on them and feel like they just got slapped in the back by a giant chocolate bunny looking for his eggs.

Buyer beware on some of their dvd's. They cut the UPC codes on several of their titles, including Chowder volume 1. Most have a sticker placed over the UPC.

[quote name='killa5k7']Saw Samurai Jack Season 2. That was the only thing worth even looking at there.[/QUOTE]

I noticed they had the movie as well.

[quote name='killa5k7']Saw Samurai Jack Season 2. That was the only thing worth even looking at there.[/QUOTE]

I would kill to have found that. All I saw was the Space Ghost DVD, though.

Nothing new at my local store. They get their truck on Monday and work electronics on Tuesday, so I'll check back on Tuesday.

Just came back from a Big Lots and found some decent TV sets for $10 each, including Star Trek Enterprise Season 1, Taxi Season 1, Ghost Whisperer Season 1, Numbers Season 3 and 4, and a bunch of older shows. Thought it was worth mentioning.

bread's done
Back