Big Lots! - Blur, UFC 2010, Shaun White Skateboarding = $20.88 (12/19 - 12/24)

DreamStinger

CAGiversary!
If you have a local Big Lots! store in your area, check it out as the following notable current titles are priced at $20.88:

Sale from 12/19 to 12/24 -

* Blur (360/PS3)
* UFC: Undisputed 2010 (360/PS3)
* Shaun White Skateboarding (360)
* WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2010 (Wii)
* Hello Kitty Seasons (Wii)

Also, Tony Hawk: Ride w/board (360) is $22.88.

Other game titles are available at $13.88 and $18.88

Titles vary by store!

Thanks, OP- I saw this on T.V. earlier this morning, but I doubt many channels show Big Lots commercials/CAGs watch networks that do. :p I may have to check it out, especially since Tony Hawk Ride w/ board for $23 sounds pretty promising.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Thanks, OP- I saw this on T.V. earlier this morning, but I doubt many channels show Big Lots commercials/CAGs watch networks that do. :p I may have to check it out, especially since Tony Hawk Ride w/ board for $23 sounds pretty promising.[/QUOTE]

Lol. You're going to regret getting it.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Thanks, OP- I saw this on T.V. earlier this morning, but I doubt many channels show Big Lots commercials/CAGs watch networks that do. :p I may have to check it out, especially since Tony Hawk Ride w/ board for $23 sounds pretty promising.[/QUOTE]

I actually stood there looking at Tony Hawk Ride for probably 15 minutes but in the end I couldn't bring myself to do it :lol:

I was actually just there today and saw those. I was pretty surprised to see Blur at such a cheap price.

[quote name='Tsel']I was actually just there today and saw those. I was pretty surprised to see Blur at such a cheap price.[/QUOTE]

best buy had blur on sale for $20 a couple months ago...thats when i picked my copy up

Saw this commercial a few days ago (guess I should've posted, just assumed somebody else already did). Blur may have been on sale at other places before but it's not now...

How is Blur single player? I know MP is fun...

I was there Sunday and only saw a PS3 version of TH: Ride and a 360 version of Tomb Raider Underworld and Brutal Legend.
Maybe some have been put out at the store, but the ad showed all the games and said not all stores will have all games, so I doubt it.

Blur was awesome. I picked it up way back when people were stacking the $20 BB Reward Zone coupon with the $20 internet coupon with the $10 off in store sale (so yeah, $10). I figured it would be one that I play for a few hours and shelve or trade in, but after completing the campaign and putting 40 hours into the online play, I realized I would have paid full price and more than gotten my money's worth.

Highly Recommended.

[quote name='apterous']Blur was awesome. I picked it up way back when people were stacking the $20 BB Reward Zone coupon with the $20 internet coupon with the $10 off in store sale (so yeah, $10). I figured it would be one that I play for a few hours and shelve or trade in, but after completing the campaign and putting 40 hours into the online play, I realized I would have paid full price and more than gotten my money's worth.

Highly Recommended.[/QUOTE]

So I'll ask again... Is the single player fun too? I mean if I only got to mainly play SP would it be worth it for $20?

Picked it up today for my last "Christmas deal splurge". It was crazy they had a huge table set up in the front with about 6 360 games, about the same amount of PS3 games, around 15 Wii games and at least 20-25 DS games. They had a few of each and surprisingly had about 6 of Blur on 360. They even had a lady up there guarding the table and if you wanted to buy a game they held it at the register.

is this the new Shaun White Skateboarding or the snowboarding game? Also is the Tony Hawk Ride in the same section as these other games?

[quote name='apterous']Blur was awesome. I picked it up way back when people were stacking the $20 BB Reward Zone coupon with the $20 internet coupon with the $10 off in store sale (so yeah, $10). I figured it would be one that I play for a few hours and shelve or trade in, but after completing the campaign and putting 40 hours into the online play, I realized I would have paid full price and more than gotten my money's worth. [/QUOTE]

Me too, bought 4 copies. I really liked the multiplayer. There's more people online on LIVE than on PS3.

15 seems about right for Blur. Forza 3 is better, and it's $15 on Gamefly.

bread's done
Back