Big Lots Clearance

theoutlander

CAGiversary!
Just happened to go into Big Lots yesterday and they had some games on clearance. I picked up Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party Bundle Xbox 360 for $12.50 and Golden Eye 007 Bundle for the Wii with gold Classic Pro Controller for $15.00. Might be YMMV but worth a shot.

Happen to see any DS games while you were there? I thought about checking one last week when I was in the area, but after having seen their prices before I figured it would just be another crap shoot.

I forget which but a Big Lots in South Jersey did have 2 of the guitar hero games for the DS on sale for 5 each and the rock band one for 15.

[quote name='GaMeR_2007']Happen to see any DS games while you were there? I thought about checking one last week when I was in the area, but after having seen their prices before I figured it would just be another crap shoot.[/QUOTE]

I want to say they have DS games but I can't be sure. I do know they are having a, "Buy 1 get the next 50% off" sale. All usual restrictions apply (must be equal or lesser value, no dealers, etc.). Most of their games ring up as $18.88 and their selection is not bad for 360 gamers (Final Fantasy, Sniper Elite 1, Midnight Club).

[quote name='slppedyoursster']I want to say they have DS games but I can't be sure. I do know they are having a, "Buy 1 get the next 50% off" sale. All usual restrictions apply (must be equal or lesser value, no dealers, etc.). Most of their games ring up as $18.88 and their selection is not bad for 360 gamers (Final Fantasy, Sniper Elite 1, Midnight Club).[/QUOTE]

They have a pretty decent selection of DS games...priced $13.88 or $18.88, depending on the title (the B1G1 50% off sale is only on $18.88 games according to the ad).

I'll be in for the gold classic controller bundle if my big lots has it. then i'll trade in the game (since I already have it) towards some of the remaining balance on my wii u preorder.

[quote name='theoutlander']Just happened to go into Big Lots yesterday and they had some games on clearance. I picked up Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party Bundle Xbox 360 for $12.50 and Golden Eye 007 Bundle for the Wii with gold Classic Pro Controller for $15.00. Might be YMMV but worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

I've seen this without controller

[quote name='theoutlander']Just happened to go into Big Lots yesterday and they had some games on clearance. I picked up Cabela's Big Game Hunter: Hunting Party Bundle Xbox 360 for $12.50 and Golden Eye 007 Bundle for the Wii with gold Classic Pro Controller for $15.00. Might be YMMV but worth a shot.[/QUOTE]

Thanks op. I'll keep my eye out. I'm sure the gamecube controllers I use now on my Wii won't be compatible on the Wii-U, so those controllers could come in handy (Smash Bros., etc.).

bread's done
Back