Big Lots DVD Sets Trading Thread

I picked up an extra Animaniacs Volume 2.

I'd like to trade it for an Animanics Volume 1 or either Pinky and the Brain set. Please PM me if you wanna trade.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']Couldnt find any sets whatsoever at the 2 Big Lots nearest me. I'd kill for Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain though.

:([/QUOTE]

Same here. I'll stop by tomorrow and see if they have anything good. Thankz OP for the post. YMMV it will be.... :pray:

Animal were you able to get doubles of Pinky and the brain? or Animaniacs? I'll take those off your hands if you got doubles of them. Or any scooby doo :)

[quote name='bzchanboy']Animal were you able to get doubles of Pinky and the brain? or Animaniacs? I'll take those off your hands if you got doubles of them. Or any scooby doo :)[/QUOTE]

which scooby doo and no, i did not get any doubles of animaniacs or p&tb, i will keep you in mind for the other trips i make though.

[quote name='ryoga79']Saw the following today:

Dallas S1&2 (1 set)
New Scooby Doo Movies (got 2)
Animaniacs V1 (got 2)
Superbowl set
Best of Arliss ($3)
What Til Your Father Comes Home
Super Friends V1
Scooby Doo movie/Tom & Jerry 2 packs (3 different kinds)
Thundercats Season 1 Volume 2 sets 2&3 (2 dvds each)

Did NOT see any Smallville S7 blus. Anyone wanna sell one at cost + shipping? Got my mom looking for some at the Biglots near her.[/QUOTE]

i have an extra smallville on blu. i might want to trade for an animaniacs. let me know.

I'm looking for Animaniacs Vol 2 and P&TB Vol 2 at store price plus shipping. I can go back tomorrow and pick up P&TB Vol 1 for trade if anybody needs some...

I have a sealed Animaniacs V1 for trade for Smallville S7 Blu. PM me or IM me (I might not answer right away because I work 3rd shift). I figure even trade shipped.

Hey, if anyone can pick up an extra Tracy Takes On for me (any season), I can pay or find something at my local Big Lots to send to you :)

Is there a trading thread for big lots? I couldn't find one.

If not, I'm looking for Animaniacs Vol.1 and Pinky & The Brain Vol.1

I can offer cash or Animaniacs Vol.2, Pinky & The Brain Vol.2, Joey Season 1, The OC S2.

[quote name='Querjek']Hey, if anyone can pick up an extra Tracy Takes On for me (any season), I can pay or find something at my local Big Lots to send to you :)[/QUOTE]

i found a copy of the second season. let me know if you are interested.

[quote name='lombarvm']South Bend, IN location:

Picked up:
Pinky and the Brain (Vol I and II)
Nightmares and Dreamscapes
Drew Carey Show (Season 1)

Passed on:
Nip Tuck (Season 4)
Dukes of Hazard
Animaniacs (Vol. I and II)
West Wing
Joey

No Super Bowl sets to be found. If anyone has them and wants to unload PM me.[/QUOTE]

one of mine has some. let me know which ones you are looking for.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I'd be willing to go out and get some sets for people if anyone could help me get Superfriends Volume 1 and the 3rd set of that.[/QUOTE]

i found some, let me know what you can find.

fos - your pms are full

Still have sealed Animaniacs V1 set for trade. PM me!

Looking for the following:
Wonder Woman complete #2 want
Smallville S7 Blu #1 want

I haven't been able to find a single Samurai Jack set.. If anyone finds one, snag one for me and I'll pay for it + shipping/handling costs, or whatever sounds reasonable for your troubles.

Anyone have Wait Til Your Father Gets Home and want to trade?

I have:
Animaniacs Volume 1 or 2
Pinky and the Brain Volume 1 or 2

Send me a PM if you are interested.

Have Smallville Season 7 on Blu-ray, could get Animaniacs & Pinky & the Brain Season 1.

Want Smallville Season 6 on Blu-ray & Nip Tuck Season 4 on Blu-Ray

No luck yesterday at BL in Wallingford, CT, just a bunch of Joey Season One sets and a bunch of Night Courts.

I had better luck today however in Derby, CT, picking up Animaniacs Volumes 1 and 2, Pinky and the Brain Volume 1, and Thundercats Season 2 Volume 2.

I Kinda sorta want Drew Carey, and Pinky and the Brain Volume 1 still.

The Thundercats Season 2 is up for trade if anyone wants it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just throwing this out there - if anyone comes across extra Six Feet Under sets (specifically other than S3), I'm willing to buy or trade for them.

I just stopped by mine and they must have just put them out! I picked up:

Animaniacs V2
Pinky & The Brain V1,V2
Six Feet Under S3
Nightmares & Dreamscapes(Stephen King)
Super Bowl XI-XX,XXXI-XL
History of Rock N' Roll
Dukes of Hazzard S4,S5,S6
Wonder Woman Complete Collection
Smallville S7(Blu Ray)

They also had:
OC S2
ER (Various seasons)
Super Friends V2
Dallas (Various Seasons)
What's New Scooby Doo?(S3)
Scooby Doo Movie Collection
Justice League Movie Collection
ThunderCats (2-Disc Sets of Partial Seasons)
Wait Till Father Gets Home S1

I'd be open to trade either the Wonder Woman Complete Collection and Smallville S7 BR(BOTH GONE). I'm looking for Six Feet Under Seasons(aside from 3) Animaniacs or Pinky & The Brain V3, Super Bowl I-X, XXI-XXX, or maybe some other HBO shows. I can also pick up others to trade if any one is looking for something in particular(as long as they still have them in).

Mine has Superfriends V2, Animaniacs V2, tons of Smallville S7 BR and Regular, Pinky and the Brain V2...

I'll stop by tomorrow and get a better list. If someone is interested in trading, I'd love to have the Super Bowl Sets... Mine had none...

If anyone has smallville season 6 on bluray or nip/tuck season 4 on bluray I can trade just about anything else including wonder woman complete series

Dukes S6, Nip Tuck season 4 (DVD), Animaniacs set 2, West wing s2?

I can pick them up for anyone that wants them. I am looking for Thundercats, Wonder Woman and any comic book related sets (super friends,JLA, etc).

No longer need Smallville S7 blu-ray, but still have this extra Animaniacs V1 if anyone wants to trade for it. Looking for the following:

Looney Tunes short spotlight collection volume 2

If anyone happens to see any smallville BD (S6 or S7), Samurai Jack, or Blade complete season around Orange County please PM me! I got an extra Pinky and the Brain Vol.2 to for trade for any of those. Thanks in advance.

My store had a ton yesterday but I had no money. Got paid today and it's all gone. Roots, Smallville 7 BD, Wonder Woman Collection. I think somebody picked em up to flip, really pisses me off.

If any of you are in Chico and you grabbed some to save for cags, PM me :D

[quote name='GrilledWitOnions']My store had a ton yesterday but I had no money. Got paid today and it's all gone. Roots, Smallville 7 BD, Wonder Woman Collection. I think somebody picked em up to flip, really pisses me off.

If any of you are in Chico and you grabbed some to save for cags, PM me :D[/QUOTE]
Don`t feel too bad, the people who are greedy and tried to flip them, wont get much profit as these are now flooded on Ebay and Amazon marketplace, karma has bit them on the ass, they might get 1 dollar at profit best.:)

Went to another BL and luckily found Blade the complete series and Thundercats Box set S2V2. I'm still willing to trade those for any Smallville Blu, Samurai Jack, or Wonder Woman. I also saw but didn't pick up a Justice league Boxset.

I don't know if someone has mentioned this yet, but I talked to 2 different BL managers and both said that they usually get their shipments in on Tuesday. So try to be there on that day to beat the hoarders.

I was wondering if anyone could possibly pick me up the smallville season 7 bluray, and also both seasons of joey i would be willing to pay through paypal for these. Thanks!

Oh and my store has Animaniacs Vol. 1, Pinky and The Brain Vol. 1 and 2, and Friends, E.R., O.C. sets (don't know which seasons). If anyone can find the Superfriends, Smallville Blus, and/or Animaniacs Vol 2. Maybe we can do an even trade, PM me if interested.

I'm definitely looking for the Blade Series set, if anyone can help me out. I can try to find what you're looking for in return. There are a few BL in my area.

I scored the following friday night:

Pinky & the brain Vol. 1 & 2
ER seasons 2, 3, 6, 7, 9
Smallville seasons 4 & 7 (Blu)

They had a duplicates of the those listed above if anyone needs them. I am looking to fill in any of the ER seasons or Smallville season 6 if anyone can grab'em.

Looking for Animaniacs vol.1 if anyone has a spare.

Will pay cash or can get:
Nip/Tuck S4 dvd
West Wing S2 dvd
Dukes of Hazzard S6 dvd
Joey S1 dvd
OC S2 dvd

My store got cleared out of Pinky and the Brain (I got 3 of the 6 copies that they had, one for me, two for either swapping here or trade). I've got plenty of Dukes of Hazzard Season 5, West Wing 2, and Joey 1 locally, though, and I'm looking for Animaniacs 1 and 2. Thanks.

I ended up finding the Pinky and the Brain sets and the other volume of Animaniacs that I wanted at another Big Lots near me.

I also picked up a copy of Smallville Season 7 on Blu that I'm willing to trade for:

Scooby Doo Season 3
Thundercats Volume 1 (none of those crappy 1 disc sets..I want the big volumes
Wonder Woman Complete Series
Six Feet Under Season 1

Also if anyone would like to know flip values to FYE:

Best of Scooby Doo Movies gets $10
Animaniacs Volume 2 gets $9
Pinky and the Brain Volume 2 gets $9
The History of Rock N Roll gets $9
Smallville Season 7 Blu gets $7! (yah, I was quite dissapointed with this..thought it would have been an awesome flip.)

And to the person that asked about the stores restocking..my nearest Big Lots didnt necessarily restock sets they already had out..but they brought out craploads of Pinky and the Brain Volume 2 which they didnt have on the floor when I checked a couple days ago.

So again..I have a copy of Smallville Season 7 Blu for trade if you guys have any of what I listed.

Still looking for the Samurai Jack set--I want it badly. If anyone is kind enough to sell it for cost+shipping, I'll throw in some extra $$ for your troubles...

I am visiting my Mom in Calif area the biglots ad is only showing for 7/11 - 7/18 for here. Do other areas show a wed ad? I was looking for any nip tuck
seas 1 of pinky
when I got to the store on Sunday morning they only had a couple west wing dvds and maybe a couple Joey. very disappointing.

My biglots has over a dozen of Animaniacs v1 and v2. Also they have tons on Pinky and the Brain V1 and V2. Can pick them up to trade for Bluray Smallville season 6 or Blade.

[quote name='JPCERTIFIED']My biglots has over a dozen of Animaniacs v1 and v2. Also they have tons on Pinky and the Brain V1 and V2. Can pick them up to trade for Bluray Smallville season 6 or Blade.[/QUOTE]

How much to ship a vol 1 of each to me?

bread's done
Back