Animaniacs Vol 1

Can anyone help out?

Thanks OP!!
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
im really looking for nip tuck on blu and smallville season 6 on blu

could get s1 of Animaniacs & Pinky & the Brain...will ck tomorrow for others

fuck. I wish I'd known about this sooner. :bomb:

I'm looking for both Animaniacs sets, and Samurai Jack. I'm going to hit up the Big Lots near where I live tomorrow; if I can't find anything, then I might have to come back here and try trading.

Are there any sets in particular I should look out for for trading purposes?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']SHIT!! If not for the FYE trade credit deal thread, I would've never known about this sale. I'm short on cash, but I'd LOVE to pick up both Pinky & The Brain volumes and the Animaniacs ones.

I also wish to hell Warner would put Freakazoid on a normal DVD boxset already, since I think there is only a bootleg available as of now.[/QUOTE]

Freakazoid is out legally as of this year - two sets cover the entire series.

If anyone snags an extra Samurai Jack I would be willing to trade or buy it. Pm please.

I can still get the animaniacs or pinky and the brain sets at 2 different big lots near me, but I have not seen the Samurai Jack box set.

Thanks

My trip was a success, overall. :D

I saw a few things that weren't included in the list on the front page; any of those will be highlighted in blue. I didn't have anything to write with so this list is based entirely off of memory; I apologize for any missing season information or any inadvertent mistakes. I went to three Big Lots. First, what I bought...

Animaniacs Volume 2 - $6
Flintstones, Seasons 2 and 4 - $3 each
Wacky Races, Complete Series - $3
Batman and Superman two-pack (first season of each animated series shrink-wrapped together) - $3

Walk Hard: The Dewy Cox Story (not a TV show, but awesome nonetheless) - $3

Now, what I saw that (if anyone is interested) I could maybe go back and grab for trading purposes:
$10 for:
Looney Tunes Movie Collection (The Bugs Bunny/Road-Runner Movie, and 1001 Rabbit Tales)

$6 for:
Pinky and the Brain, Volumes 1 and 2
Dallas (not sure what seasons)
Drew Carey Show Season 1
Dukes of Hazzard Seasons 4-6
Joey Season 1
Justice League packages (not sure which ones)
Knots Landing (not sure what season)
Life Goes On Season 1
Night Court Season 1
Nip/Tuck (not sure which)
The OC Season 2 (maybe more)
Roots: The Next Generation
Scooby Doo Best of New Scooby Doo Movies
Super Friends Volume 2
Thundercats Season 1 volume 1 (maybe more)
West Wing Season 2
Wonder Woman (I believe Season 2, but not sure)

$3 for:
Top Cat (complete series)
Jonny Quest (Season 1)
Space Ghost and Dino Boy (complete series?)
The Best of Larry King interviews
Popeye 1933-1938
Batman The Animated Series (the mid-1990s series) (Seasons 1 and 4)
The New Adventures of Lois and Clark (Seasons 1 and 2, maybe others)

I also saw Josie and the Pussycats (complete series?), but forgot to check the price. If it's like the other Hanna Barbera sets, it'd be $3. I saw multiple seasons of The Adventures of Superman (the live action, George Reeves series), but I forgot which seasons and how much they cost. An oddball of sorts was a two disc Batman set that had The Legend Begins and Tales of the Dark Knight bundled together (not sure for how much), but the sets are pointless, especially with the animated series included in the sale.

I'm still looking for Animaniacs Volume 1, Samurai Jack, and (if they're out there) Animaniacs Volume 3 and Pinky and the Brain Volume 3. Want to trade? PM me.

If anyone sees anything in that list they want to trade one of those sets for, let me know and I'll see if I can go back and pick it up. No promises that anything on my list will still be there (especially Popeye; between the three stores, I saw one copy of it and am considering going back for it tomorrow).

This is the second best DVD haul of the summer for me. The first? Seasons 1-6 of Seinfeld (sets were either like new or still wrapped), for $11 total from a garage sale. :D

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']My trip was a success, overall. :D

I saw a few things that weren't included in the list on the front page; any of those will be highlighted in blue. I didn't have anything to write with so this list is based entirely off of memory; I apologize for any missing season information or any inadvertent mistakes. I went to three Big Lots. First, what I bought...

Animaniacs Volume 2 - $6
Flintstones, Seasons 2 and 4 - $3 each
Wacky Races, Complete Series - $3
Batman and Superman two-pack (first season of each animated series shrink-wrapped together) - $3

Walk Hard: The Dewy Cox Story (not a TV show, but awesome nonetheless) - $3

Now, what I saw that (if anyone is interested) I could maybe go back and grab for trading purposes:
$10 for:
Looney Tunes Movie Collection (The Bugs Bunny/Road-Runner Movie, and 1001 Rabbit Tales)

$6 for:
Pinky and the Brain, Volumes 1 and 2
Dallas (not sure what seasons)
Drew Carey Show Season 1
Dukes of Hazzard Seasons 4-6
Joey Season 1
Justice League packages (not sure which ones)
Knots Landing (not sure what season)
Life Goes On Season 1
Night Court Season 1
Nip/Tuck (not sure which)
The OC Season 2 (maybe more)
Scooby Doo Best of New Scooby Doo Movies
Super Friends Volume 2
Thundercats Season 1 volume 1 (maybe more)
West Wing Season 2
Wonder Woman (I believe Season 2, but not sure)

$3 for:
Top Cat (complete series)
Jonny Quest (Season 1)
Space Ghost and Dino Boy (complete series?)
The Best of Larry King interviews
Popeye 1933-1938
Batman The Animated Series (the mid-1990s series) (Seasons 1 and 4)
The New Adventures of Lois and Clark (Seasons 1 and 2, maybe others)

I also saw Josie and the Pussycats (complete series?), but forgot to check the price. If it's like the other Hanna Barbera sets, it'd be $3. I saw multiple seasons of The Adventures of Superman (the live action, George Reeves series), but I forgot which seasons and how much they cost. An oddball of sorts was a two disc Batman set that had The Legend Begins and Tales of the Dark Knight bundled together (not sure for how much), but the sets are pointless, especially with the animated series included in the sale.

I'm still looking for Animaniacs Volume 1, Samurai Jack, and (if they're out there) Animaniacs Volume 3 and Pinky and the Brain Volume 3. Want to trade? PM me.

If anyone sees anything in that list they want to trade one of those sets for, let me know and I'll see if I can go back and pick it up. No promises that anything on my list will still be there (especially Popeye; between the three stores, I saw one copy of it and am considering going back for it tomorrow).

This is the second best DVD haul of the summer for me. The first? Seasons 1-6 of Seinfeld (sets were either like new or still wrapped), for $11 total from a garage sale. :D[/QUOTE]

Sent you a pm. Hope we can trade.

I went back to my local Big Lots today and no hannah barbara sets or Looney Tunes or Popeye..but I did find Thundercats Season 1 Volume 1 which I picked up...than found out this is a crappy edition with only 12 episodes. Ah well..still a nice find. And I dont know if its been mentioned but I also picked up "The War At Home" Season 1 which is only $3.00 unlike most of the sets being $6.00

if anyone wants to Sell me some of the 3.00 DVD sets or Trade for some video games Let me know.. OUr localy Big lots has nothing left besides a ton of JOEYS LOL

too bad joey wasnt 3.00 It wasnt a bad show, but its not worth 6.

I might run back out there sunday and see if they put anything new out but as of LAST NIGHT they did not have crap

if anyone wants to sell some of the 3 buck set or trade for video games let me know PM me thanks

I would LOVE a powerpuff girls set....I hope mine has one, the wife would go nuts...I still have a sealed blu ray Smallville Season 7 if anyone is intereted, just PM me.

[quote name='manthing']I hit all 3 area Big Lots and picked up a sh*tload:

$3
Flintstones Complete 1st Season
Flintstones Complete 2nd Season
Flintstones Complete 3rd Season
Top Cat Complete Series
Wacky Races Complete Series
Dastardly& Muttley in their Flying Machines Complete Series
Appleseed ExMachina 2 disc :dvd: steelcase
Mission Hill Complete Series :shock:
Superman the Movie 4 disc SE :dvd: :shock:
Popeye Volume 1(Fleisher years)

$6
Animaniacs Season 1
Thundercats Season 1 Volume 1(contains episodes 1-33) :hot:

$10
Roots The Complete Collection

I saw Batman the Animated Series Season 4 for $3 :hot::hot::hot:

Finally, I can verify that the Looney Tunes Golden Collection 1-5 boxset is $10 and out there. I saw it behind the register being held for an employee :bomb:[/QUOTE]

are you looking for anything to trade with? I'd love some Hanna barbara sets. :(

Picked up the following for $3 each:

Veronica Mars S2
Batman: TAS V1 with Superman: TAS V1
Tales from the Crypt S2
Tales from the Crypt S3
Tales from the Crypt S4

I'm looking for Animaniacs V1. PM me if you want to trade!

Got this available for trade
looking for smallville season 6 blu ray

61QDpEtBeQL._SS500_.jpg

if anyone finds a copy of Lois and Clark Season 2 that they would be willing to trade/sell let me know. That's the last thing I'm REALLY looking for.

If anyone has the Golden Collection, I want. Very, very badly. :D

I went back today to pick up a few sets for a trade with FlamedLiquid, and they'd actually restocked since yesterday. Popeye was gone (and I believe Space Ghost was, too), but I'm broke and unemployed so I can live without them, I guess. The new sets:

$10 for:
Roots - The Complete Collection (Roots and Roots: The Next Generation together in a very nice package that's currently $80 on Amazon. If you're interested, this set might be one of the best deals in the sale.)

$3 for:
The Pebbles and Bamm-Bamm Show - The Complete Series

Forgot to check the price on it (and I doubt anyone here would care much), but they also had the first season of Murphy Brown.

I mentioned this to FlamingLiquid in a PM, but in the interest of full disclosure: I believe Big Lots has all six Flintstones seasons (six isn't in the current list). In my trip yesterday, I saw a stack of Seasons 2-6 behind the counter, which makes me think that they were there at one point and either hadn't been put out yet, or somebody beat me to the punch. Probably the former (because they had a LOT of Season Two out, both yesterday and today), but you never know.

Speaking of Hanna Barbera: has anyone found any Jetsons sets? I'd be interested in getting those if they showed up, but just because we've seen a ton of the old Hanna Barbera cartoons doesn't mean they're all on clearance.

[quote name='doublej33']Picked up Batman Beyond season 2, dont think anyone mentioned this season yet...hopefully i'll run into the Superman TAS and Batman TAS[/QUOTE]

Batman Beyond? Lucky punks. And to think I was excited about my Superman set... ;)

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']EDIT: Just went ahead and knocked out the update. As always, please post any new changes needed for the OP (not to make Gothicwalrus the OP's pet or anything, but I was really digging the blue text for the new additions to the OP)[/QUOTE]

I've still got it! :D

[quote name='Trikip']If anyone can't find the new Hanna Barbera sets (like me) it's because they technically aren't supposed to be sold until 7/26 because they are in the 7/26 Big Lots ad. That's what people on the DVD Talk Forum are saying.[/QUOTE]

Any chance this might possibly include the Golden Collection sets? :pray:

If anybody finds those and is willing to part with one, please please please PM me and let me know. I'll trade, I'll throw money in, I'll be the seller's personal servant...all I know is that I haven't seen it yet, and that set would've been an insta-buy if I'd been lucky enough to find one.

Well to day i went to 5 of them i think and bought
Roots the complete collection for my grandmother
Americas Game Super bowl I-XL(hoping to trade it)
Jonny Quest S1
Josie and The Pussy Cats
Night Court S1
Murphy Brown S1
Pebbles and bamm bamm (for a lady i work with)
Super Friends V2
Popeye 1933-1938
Tide Line Blue 1-3-4
Tales From the Crypt 3-4-5
Looney Tunes Movie Collection
Looney Tunes Golden Collection 1-5 set X2
Looney Tunes Golden Collection 6
Powerpuff Girls X2

Wants:
Super Friends V1
Tide Line Blue 2
Tales From the Crypt 1-2-6-7
Animaniacs V3
Pinkey and the Brain V3

Haves:
Americas Game Super bowl I-XL
Looney Tunes Golden Collection 1-5 set
Powerpuff Girls

[quote name='capybara554321']Well to day i went to 5 of them i think and bought
Jonny Quest S1
Josie and The Pussy Cats
Night Court S1
Murphy Brown S1
Super Friends V2
Popeye 1933-1938
Tide Line Blue 1-3-4
Powerpuff Girls X2

Wants:
Super Friends V1
Tide Line Blue 2
Animaniacs V3
Pinkey and the Brain V3

Haves:
Powerpuff Girls[/QUOTE]

sent you a pm

Jonny Quest S1
Josie and The Pussy Cats
Night Court S1
Murphy Brown S1
Super Friends V2
Popeye 1933-1938
Tide Line Blue 1-3-4
Powerpuff Girls X2

Wants:
Super Friends V1
Tide Line Blue 2
Animaniacs V3
Pinkey and the Brain V3

Haves:
Powerpuff Girls[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM as well.

Jonny Quest S1
Josie and The Pussy Cats
Night Court S1
Murphy Brown S1
Super Friends V2
Popeye 1933-1938
Tide Line Blue 1-3-4
Powerpuff Girls X2

Wants:
Super Friends V1
Tide Line Blue 2
Animaniacs V3
Pinkey and the Brain V3

Haves:
Powerpuff Girls[/QUOTE]

i didnt send you a pm, but i have super friends vol 1

Jonny Quest S1
Josie and The Pussy Cats
Night Court S1
Murphy Brown S1
Super Friends V2
Popeye 1933-1938
Tide Line Blue 1-3-4
Powerpuff Girls X2

Wants:
Super Friends V1
Tide Line Blue 2
Animaniacs V3
Pinkey and the Brain V3

Haves:
Powerpuff Girls[/QUOTE]

Sent you a PM as well, for the Looney Tunes set.

Forgot to post here when I did, but I'll bet I was faster than the rest of these guys. :D

Can I make a request to anyone reading this topic? If you see the Looney Tunes sets, consider buying them to trade to other CAGs. I know a lot of us want it, but unfortunately that set doesn't seem to be very common so far.

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']Sent you a PM as well, for the Looney Tunes set.

Forgot to post here when I did, but I'll bet I was faster than the rest of these guys. :D

Can I make a request to anyone reading this topic? If you see the Looney Tunes sets, consider buying them to trade to other CAGs. I know a lot of us want it, but unfortunately that set doesn't seem to be very common so far.[/QUOTE]

Nope I PM'd him first :)

If I find any sets I'll let everyone know

[quote name='MrDubbs']Nope I PM'd him first :)[/QUOTE]

We'll see about that. :twoguns:

[quote name='georox']Urgh, I want a looney toons set and a powerpuff girls one. :/ Grr. My store fails.[/QUOTE]

For what it's worth, I haven't seen either of those once in the four stores I've been to.

It's looking like there might be three, maybe more sets of assortments out there.

The live action stuff (Dallas, OC, Joey...) has been the most common, by far. and seems to be at most stores.

Hanna Barbera is probably separate, since a lot of the stores haven't put it out yet (if they've even gotten the DVDs yet).

A third assortment might explain why Powerpuff Girls, Looney Tunes, Blade, and Samurai Jack have all been so rare so far.

Of course, I don't actually know what I'm talking about, and this may all come down to how the shipments are packaged or how many of each set are in each shipment. :)

[quote name='Gothic Walrus']We'll see about that. :twoguns:

For what it's worth, I haven't seen either of those once in the four stores I've been to.

It's looking like there might be three, maybe more sets of assortments out there.

The live action stuff (Dallas, OC, Joey...) has been the most common, by far. and seems to be at most stores.

Hanna Barbera is probably separate, since a lot of the stores haven't put it out yet (if they've even gotten the DVDs yet).

A third assortment might explain why Powerpuff Girls, Looney Tunes, Blade, and Samurai Jack have all been so rare so far.

Of course, I don't actually know what I'm talking about, and this may all come down to how the shipments are packaged or how many of each set are in each shipment. :)[/QUOTE]

What bugs me is I'm out of town all week for SDCC starting Tuesday so I can't check for another shipment :/

Yea, I know, I'm bitching about an awesome convention because it hinders my ability to get cheap shit. >_>

I have Pinkie and The Brain V1 and Smallville Season 7 Blu Ray. Anyone willing to trade me for these ones im looking for:

Batman the Animated Series volume 1 and Superman volume 1 bundle
Batman the Animated Series (volumes 1, 3, 4)
Babylon 5 movie collection
Smallville Seasons 6 Blu

Got via trade with Walrus:

Flintstones Season 2
Top Cat Complete series

and than went to a Big Lots near Walrus and picked up:

Flintstones Seasons 3 and 5
Wacky Races complete series
pebbles and Bamm Bamm complete series
Josie and the Pussycats complete series

If someone can find an extra copy of the Looney Tunes 5 pack I'd give you double the amount or trade for something else. Please let me know if you can get an extra set.

:(

I'm also looking for Flintstones Seasons 4 and 6.

Could get:
Animaniacs S1, S2
Pinky & the Brain S1, S2

Want:

Adventures of Superman [Live action from '50s] (multiple seasons noted, need specifics)
Batman the Animated Series volume 1 and Superman (90s cartoon) volume 1 bundled together
Batman the Animated Series (volumes 1, 3, 4)
Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines complete series
Johnny Quest season 1
New Adventures of Lois and Clark (seasons 1, 2, 3, 4)
Popeye the Sailor 1933-1938 shorts collection
Space Ghost and Dino Boy complete series
Superman four disc SE
Top Cat complete series
Veronica Mars season 2
Wacky Races complete series

Friends (Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Lakers' Championship
Loonatics Unleashed season 1
Looney Tunes short spotlight collection volume 2 (not the normal big set, this is something smaller with half the content)
Nip Tuck season 4 (blu-ray )
Samurai Jack seasons 1-3 pack (entire series)
Six Feet Under season 3 (also select seasons)
Smallville season 4 (also select seasons)
Smallville (season 6 Blu-ray)
Tracey Takes On season 2

$10

Looney Tunes Golden Collection 1-5 bundle
Looney Tunes movie collection (The Bugs Bunny/Road-Runner Movie, and 1001 Rabbit Tales)

IF ANYONE
w
wants

dukes (think season 4-6_
drew carrey season 1
OC season 2
west wing season 4 (i think)
Pinky and the brain season 1 or 2

let me know by tomorrow ... going to probaly running over and grabbing a few with the 20% off coupon tomorrow night..

no promisses though..

if anyone is selling the 3 buck sets LET ME KNOW your prices

I was on vacation in Texas and stopped by the Tyler Big Lots (next to Michaels, since I saw another one further down the road that I didn't go to). They had a shitton of West Wing season 2s, a few OC season 2s, Smallville season 6 on Blu, a few NFL collections, and some Motocross/BMX collection thing.

[quote name='Chronis']I was on vacation in Texas and stopped by the Tyler Big Lots (next to Michaels, since I saw another one further down the road that I didn't go to). They had a shitton of West Wing season 2s, a few OC season 2s, Smallville season 6 on Blu, a few NFL collections, and some Motocross/BMX collection thing.[/QUOTE]

you didnt happen to pick up any extra smallvilles did you?

Nope. Sorry. I'm probably going to check my local Big Lot (seriously WTF, Tyler gets 2 within a few minutes of each other and I have one....) so if I see them there, I'll pick up.

If anyone has the Stanley Kubrick Movie Collection, I would buy it from them. Or I have West Wing S2, and can get Roots Series and OC S2 to trade.

If anyone has extras of (or can get extras of) Dallas seasons 4, 5, 8 or 10+ please let me know. I found s. 6, 7, and 9 at the Big Lots closest to my house. I also saw a bunch of Joey, West Wing s. 2, 5, Dukes of Hazzard s.5 (and others maybe, I can't recall) The OC s.2, Blade, a few Drew Carey Show sets, Smallville s.4 DVD and s.7 Blu, Nip.Tuck s.4 Blu, and some others...

I went on Wednesday. Haven't returned to the store just yet but it might be something to check out again if they got more in stock at other places.

I would be willing to pay cost + shipping + a little something extra (depending on final costs) or trade for those if anyone can help me out. I might head back later today if I can with that 20% off coupon.

Edit: Thanks shrike4242 for the new thread/info...

I have:

Pinky & the brain S1 and S2
Animaniacs S2
Dukes S5 and S6
Stephen Kings Nightmares and Dreamscapes
Lakers boxed set

WANT:

any superhero sets or thundercats full sets (not the one with Wilykit and Wilykat).

If anyone can find a copy of the NFL Superbowl set that is $10, I'll pay $25 shipped for it. That should be more than enough for shipping + extra for time.

I'm also interested in all of the Flintstones seasons as well.

[quote name='brotherwilliam3'][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Have:
Friends Seasons 3,5,7
Animaniacs Vol 2
West Wing Season 2

Want:
Friends Seasons 1,2,4, (want the most)
Smallville any
Nip/Tuck

Can anyone help out?

Thanks OP!!
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

i might have a spare friends season 4, nip/tuck season 4 (dvd)
i do have a spare smallville season 4 (dvd), smallville blu season 7

[quote name='MamoruNoHakkyou']If anyone has extras of (or can get extras of) Dallas seasons 4, 5, 8 or 10+ please let me know. I found s. 6, 7, and 9 at the Big Lots closest to my house. I also saw a bunch of Joey, West Wing s. 2, 5, Dukes of Hazzard s.5 (and others maybe, I can't recall) The OC s.2, Blade, a few Drew Carey Show sets, Smallville s.4 DVD and s.7 Blu, Nip.Tuck s.4 Blu, and some others...

I went on Wednesday. Haven't returned to the store just yet but it might be something to check out again if they got more in stock at other places.

I would be willing to pay cost + shipping + a little something extra (depending on final costs) or trade for those if anyone can help me out. I might head back later today if I can with that 20% off coupon.[/QUOTE]

i might be able to help you out with the dallas sets. you didnt mention seasons 1, 2, or 3. do you have these already? i am looking for a nip tuck blu and west wing season 5. let me know.

[quote name='slowdive21']I have:

Pinky & the brain S1 and S2
Animaniacs S2
Dukes S5 and S6
Stephen Kings Nightmares and Dreamscapes
Lakers boxed set

WANT:

any superhero sets or thundercats full sets (not the one with Wilykit and Wilykat).[/QUOTE]

i have a spare season 2 part 2 available. let me know if you are interested.

I have an extra Smallville season 7 on blu-ray and can get plenty of Animaniac Vol 2 if anyone is interested. I could send them for $12 paypal ($6 + shipping + paypal fee) or would be happy to trade for seasons of Scooby-Doo Where are You?

I missed out the following sets so I need some help.
I will trade or buy. No reasonable offer refused!

WANT
$3.00 sets
Flintstones Seasons 2/4/5/6
Dastardly & Muttley in Their Flying Machines - Complete Series
The Huckleberry Hound Show - Vol. 1
The Perils of Penelope Pitstop - The Complete Series
Powerpuff Girls complete series (6 seasons) 10th Anniv
Top Cat - The Complete Seriesm Popeye 1933-1938 Vol 1

$6.00 sets
The Scooby-Doo Dynomutt Hour - The Complete Series

$10.00 sets
Looney Tunes Golden Collection volumes 1,2,3,4 & 5 Boxset
IMAX Ultimate Collection

HAVE THE FOLLOWING FOR TRADE (all sealed unless noted)
Big Lots Boxsets
Animaniacs Vol 2
Wait till your father gets home Complete first season
Blurays
Ratatouille
The Prestige
Rambo 2
Bridge to Terabithia
The Patriot
American Psycho
Superman The Movie
Harts War
360 Games
Midnight Club LA
Left 4 Dead
Ninja Gaiden 2 (opened)
PS3 Games
Sing Star PS3 volume1 w/ mics
Warhawk w/ Headset
HD DVDs
Harry Potter - Order of the Phoenix
Hot Fuzz
The Departed
Children of Men
Old School
Transformers
Smokin Aces
The Last Samurai
The Italian Job
Red Dragon
Troy Directors Cut

WANT

Batman Beyond sets
Batman TAS vol. 3

HAVE

Smallville season 7 Blu-ray
Superman vol. 1 bundle

have

Flintstones vol 3 (one extra)

murphey brown season 1 ( YES I SPELL THAT WRONG LOL)

Want
offers

ALSO have

Lois and clark season 3
dastard and muttley series
top cat
war at home
flintstones vol 1 2 3
tales from the crypt 3 and 5
wacky racers
and
murphey brown season 1

BUT THESE are my only copies so it will be harder to part with any of them...

[quote name='Animal7390'] i might be able to help you out with the dallas sets. you didnt mention seasons 1, 2, or 3. do you have these already? i am looking for a nip tuck blu and west wing season 5. let me know.
[/QUOTE]

That would be sweet. Yes, I already own Dallas seasons 1&2, as well as 3. If I can get over to the store again, I can see if they still have West Wing s.5 and Nip/Tuck s4 Blu-ray. I did pick up a copy of NipTuck s4 on blu but I opened it up because a disc was loose in the packaging. It was not scratched. Yea for Blu-rays being coated and spiffy. I remember seeing quite a few West Wing sets and only 2 or 3 other sets of N/T when I had gone over there on Wednesday. I shall let you know though. I need to double check and see if they have more.

I am also looking for Animaniacs v. 3 and Pinky and the Brain v. 3 as well... I saw a LOT of v. 2 of both at the local store that might still be there should I return.

I'm in need of a Powerpuff Girls set. I'll check out my local Big Lots tomorrow to see if they have anything. I can trade a Vol 2. Pinky and The Brain or a Smallville Blu-ray Season 7 at the moment if anyone is interested.

[quote name='slidecage']have

Flintstones vol 3 (one extra)

murphey brown season 1 ( YES I SPELL THAT WRONG LOL)

Want
offers

ALSO have

Lois and clark season 3
dastard and muttley series
top cat
war at home
flintstones vol 1 2 3
tales from the crypt 3 and 5
wacky racers
and
murphey brown season 1

BUT THESE are my only copies so it will be harder to part with any of them...[/QUOTE]

are you looking for any particular sets? I'd trade for Dastardly and Muttley.

I'd be willing to pay 20-25 for a Looney Tunes Collection Set..

Also looking for Animaniacs, and Pinky and the Brain Vol 3

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]Ok guys

Have

Adventures of Superman
Season 2 (sealed)
Season 5+6 (sealed)
Flintstones Season 2 (sealed)

Wants
Lois and Clark Season 2 (REALLY WANT)
Flinstones Seasons 1 and 6
[/FONT]

bread's done