Big Lots PC games

KillerDonkey

CAG Veteran
I went to three Big Lots this weekend and picked up nine games @ $3.99 a piece.

Lord of the Rings, War of the Ring
Silent Hill 4, The Room
Men of Valor
Icewind Dale II
Serious Sam Gold
Medieval Conquest
Lionheart, Legacy of the Crusader
No One Lives Forver 2
Tribes Vengeance

$38.06 after tax

[quote name='ericx']off topic: Does anyone's big lots also carry yu yu hakusho dvds for $4?[/QUOTE]

I think mine does. If you want, I could try to pick one up for cost+shipping.

My local Big Lots had Beyond Divinity for 4 bucks, Ground Control 2 for the same price, and I think Serious Sam Gold was 8.

Picked up GC2 and Baldur's Gate (box was surprisingly not squished.)

[quote name='$hady']WOW that 4 pack was $4? Thats one hell of a beefy pack, i'd have grabbed it for Deus Ex or Thief II alone. I'm still pissed about passing up 3 awhile back.[/QUOTE]
Fixed.

DAMN SEX OFFENDER ADS ON EVERY fuckIN PAGE!

I went back last night and EVERYTHING was gone except for NOLF2 and some astraunaut history crap and encyclopedias.

Picked up the last copy of Beyond Divinity at the Cincinnati Tri-County location for $3.99. Passed on Lionheart, Silent Hill 4 and Master of Orion III. Nothing else of note.

Oh, sweet Beyond Divinity's cheap now? That game looked cool and I've been jonesing for some Diablo2 style murder. Looks like I'm taking me a drive to big lots

I scored Icewind Dale II, Silent Hill 4:TR, Tron 2.0, Lionheart & The Hobbit. Awesome deals..props to the OP!!

[quote name='Seshuon']I scored Icewind Dale II, Silent Hill 4:TR, Tron 2.0, Lionheart & The Hobbit. Awesome deals..props to the OP!![/QUOTE]

Man, if anyone could hook me up with Icewind Dale, I'd totally reimburse (or trade you my other Big Lots scores)

thanx for the post OP, i picked Icewind Dale II yesterday.

i also saw The Hobbit and KISS: Psycho Circus there for $4, but i took a pass on that

Went to a different BigLots! and scored O.R.B., The Suffering, Duke Nukem:Manhatten Project, Street Racing Syndicate & Warrior Kings...all $3.99 each. I still haven't seen Freedom Force vs TR...argh.

Found Beyond Divinity the sequel to Divine Divinity for $3.99. Also had Serious Sam, NOLF2, Edios 4 Pack, and The Suffering (marked as $5.99).

No Freedom Force or Silent Hill 4, sadly

Slim pickings at the Lakewood, CA location. I was hoping to find Serious Sam and Silent Hill, but no luck. I did snag NOLF 2 and Ground Control 2 though. Interestingly, they had two versions of NOLF 2, a older 'Greatest Hits' -style box and the newer repackaged release in the small form-factor box. Of course I bought the latter.

Thanks for the heads up! Picked up:

NOLF 2 5.99
Max Payne 2 (in slip case) 5.99
Tropico 2 5.99
Serious Sam Gold 5.99

no Beyond Divinity! If anyone cares to pick one up, I'll pay the price you paid + shipping + a little lovin'! I'll send 1st of course.

[quote name='Mr_Vanderbilt']
no Beyond Divinity! If anyone cares to pick one up, I'll pay the price you paid + shipping + a little lovin'! I'll send 1st of course.[/QUOTE]

Same!

Though I'll finally check out some Big Lots tommorrow... where are these PC games located, anyways?

[quote name='Roufuss']Same!

Though I'll finally check out some Big Lots tommorrow... where are these PC games located, anyways?[/QUOTE]

They're typically located near the rest of the electronics and dvds. More than likely that section will be a festering pile of disorder, but dig around and you should find some stuff.

Meh, I just went to our Big Lots and they didn't have crap, which is what I expected. They don't keep up on their games. I hate going in that place, too. It gives me the creepiest vibe. Plus there's a lady with a 'stache that works there, and that's just not cool.

Only went to two Big Lots, and on my second trip, I found Beyond Divinity for $3.99... only copy, was shoved way in the back, I almost missed it.

Thanks OP!

Went to Big Lots today and Bought the 4 Pack (Deus Ex, Thief 2, etc) and another Icewind Dale 2 if anyone wants to trade. I also saw some other games like a Garfield Game, Ring 2, Beyond Divinity, and Martyr. Are any of those any good?

[quote name='CoolHungryWolf']Went to Big Lots today and Bought the 4 Pack (Deus Ex, Thief 2, etc) and another Icewind Dale 2 if anyone wants to trade. I also saw some other games like a Garfield Game, Ring 2, Beyond Divinity, and Martyr. Are any of those any good?[/QUOTE]

Beyond Divinity is a decent hack and slash (in the same vein as Icewind Dale 2, only you've got two people instead of six).

Hey, im new here. Nice to meet you all. i find great deals from time to time and will def. let you all know.

Anyways, im looking for icewind dale 2. If anyone has a new copy that they dont need, ill pay the 3.99 dollars + shipping. of course ill send first.

Thanks!

[quote name='CoolHungryWolf']Went to Big Lots today and Bought the 4 Pack (Deus Ex, Thief 2, etc) and another Icewind Dale 2 if anyone wants to trade. I also saw some other games like a Garfield Game, Ring 2, Beyond Divinity, and Martyr. Are any of those any good?[/QUOTE]

If Martyr is really Mortyr then its basically a FPS where you shoot Nazis. If you like FPS games it might be worth the few bucks

From Concord, CA, picked up NOLF2, Silent Hill 4, and Beyond Divinity for $3.99 as posted. Thanks OP!

Wish I could have found Max Payne 2 or FF v. TR. Oh well.

I picked up an extra NOLF2; PM me if anyone wants to trade. Anyone know if there is a difference between the original packaging and the "Best Seller" version? I picked up one of each.

Bought the Action Pack solely for Deus Ex:GOTY, because the original GOTY edition came with the soundtrack disc. This version does NOT.

They also had "Scrapland" and "The Thing" for $3.99...

beyond divinity sounds great. At gamespot, they both got good scores. plus, i think i'll get it since they said it looks better than diablo 2. Question, though. Gamespot said Divine Divinity comes with Beyond Divinity (the sequel). Is that true at big lots, too?

There was a limited print run that included Divine Divinity with Beyond Divinity, I doubt the Big Lots version has it. Both are good games though.

[quote name='Sejad']Good question, prolly another American store that Canada will never have....I am sick of this high prices Bu;;shit in Canada, damn I regret living here sometimes.[/QUOTE]

lol and if my wife is lucky she'll get into queens and ill move to CA with her... hmm.. i better stock up on some good games!

big lots near me is kind of a ghetto store. looks like crap, and only carries crap.

Mine had nothing IVe heard of. Tron 2.0 for 3.99, thats it. They had tons of Matrix 3 on VHS for 99 cents, actually not bad if you have a VCR still :)

nothing at my Big Lot other than Ring 2 but i don't know if that's my type of game, but a month ago at Big lot I found Master of Orion which was a good find for $3.99.

[quote name='sark45']nothing at my Big Lot other than Ring 2 but i don't know if that's my type of game...[/quote]
Isn't the Ring 2 a movie?

Went by my local Big Lots again and picked up that 4 play action pack vol. 1 (Tomb Raider: Chronicles, Deus Ex GOTY edition, Commandos II, and Thief II: Metal Age).

I'm still looking for Max Payne 2 and FF v TR, so PM if anyone wants to trade! Besides the 4 play pack, I also still have NOLF2, and Beyond Divinity up for trade.

If you have a local store called Deals in the neighborhood, it looks like they have the same supplier!

i just picked up No One Lives Forever 2 and Icewind Dale 2 for a buck a piece (while its a diff store, i think its the same supplier, so i didnt think it warranted a new thread. if anyone wants to add "Deals" to the topic, goferit)

The last time I was in deals all they had were the interplay double packs like Descent Freespace (yay!) and 90 copies of one of the Winning Eleven games (wtf)

I went to five Big Lots stores in the Atlanta area on March 4 and found quite a few games for $4: Tron 2.0, Silent Hill 4, Beyond Divinity, The Hobbit, No One Lives Forever 2, and Tomb Raider Chronicles/Last Revelation double pack. There was also a Silent Hill 2 I bought without noticing it had been opened, and it turned out to have a disk missing. Several of these games only existed in single copies, though, and often at only one of the stores.

Where is everyone finding these games location wise. I had always seen the PC games up front by the service desk. But I decided to stop in last night and found only a handful of printing utilities there...

maybe it was cleaned out.

I just stopped by the 2 near me and one had nothing but the other had Ground Control 2, Unreal 2, Duke Nukem Manhattan Project, Bet on Soldier, Terminator 3: War of the Machines, several strategy games that didnt look all that great and something else I cant remember.

bread's done
Back