BigFish 2010 Favorites Sale

Zbornak

CAGiversary!
BigFish Games is having a sale on the year's customer favorites. There are some great games (including Dawn : Dark Flight) on the list, and each is $4.99 through January 2. The Game of The Year is the latest Mystery Case Files, 13th Skull, but it is not currently part of the sale. Only standard editions are included, and only the collector's edition of 13th Skull has been released. If it follows the pattern, though, the regular version should be released January 1, making it eligible for the sale. Also, the page says "27 Award Winners - $4.99 each", but there are only 22 games listed, and that's if you include 13th Skull. You have to sign in or create a free account, and then use the code GAMEOFTHEYEAR at checkout to get the discount.

BigFish posted in their forum that the sale page was a bit messed up. Check this page for a full list of games on sale. MCF : 13th Skull is not listed, so I assume it's not going to be part of the sale, even if the standard version is released before the end of the sale :(

I've updated the game list above. I had a feeling the first list was messed up. No Match 3 category, etc.

Just a note: these awards are based on sales, not quality. You can look them up on Gamezebo. Most are very good games, though. I personally own some of these games already and am very pleased with them, games like Royal Envoy, Cursed House etc.

Also, if you are a first time customer of Big Fish, you can get any standard game for $4.99 by using the coupon code NEW50. If you do the Game Club Trial, you can get your first game for $3.49 using that code.

bread's done
Back