Bigfoot (NES) - Anyone know how to play the sidescrolling races?

DigitalSpace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I got Bigfoot for the NES yesterday along with some other stuff at a GameCrazy. I can figure out what to do in the overhead races just fine, but when it comes to the sidescolling races (the Car Crush, Mud Race, etc), it seems like I can't do anything besides damage my engine. GameFAQs was no help (I'm kinda surprised nobody's bothered to write an FAQ on this).

So, anyone know what to do here?

gotta rock your controller back and forth (left and right) again and again to make the truck go. That is the biggest challenge of the game. If you use too much nitro it will burn out your engine IIRC. I beat this back in the day - annoying game but still fun, especially considering it is from Acclaim. I believe the 'A' button chages gears and 'B' uses Nitro.

In the tractor pull, use your Nitro the whole time and just go like hell and get your truck into 3rd gear. You'll win every time before you blow out if you have a good engine.

if somebody knows one link where i can download "Big foot" and this game works.
Please send me a mail [email protected] or respond me here or let my know by some way. Thank you very much, i´m from Argentina and i not speak english very well.

bread's done
Back