Biggest CAG Shopping News 2007

This looks to be more open than the Republican candidacy right now.

P.S. I think the whole "Format War" will be a better candidate for this calendar year. The Warner's announcement just happened after the New Year, after all. We'll still see a significant (but not tremendous) amount of new HD DVD titles in the next twelve months, I think.

Microsoft's Three Year Red Ring Warranty for the 360 - I ended up actually getting a refund of my 150+ dollars back thank god.

PS3 Price Drop.

Because I will now more than likely have the system before Final Fantasy 13 hits.

I'm going with the Wii story. You still can't find one of those bastards in the wild 99% of the time. I never thought a console would be this hard to find more than a year after it's launch!

Voted warranty extension since it was long, LONG overdue. However, the PS3 price drop and Amazon DotD are both worthy choices.

Even though the Xbox 360s failure rate seems to be pretty high, I feel much more comfortable (even after having 2 Xbox 360s die on me) knowing that it'll be replaced for free.

I would not vote the warranty extension because the 360 still has plenty of other hardware problems besides the RROD but the warranty doesn't cover any of them

gotta go with the Wii's being unavailable STILL (I mean really Nintendo, wtf?)

360 warranty extensions, because anything that costs a company billions of dollars to cover their asses is big news to me.

bread's done
Back