Bigs 2 now $29.98 at Amazon

It was at this price a few weeks ago when Best Buy had it on sale. Most stores have since dropped it to 39.99. I picked it up last time it was at this price. Pretty fun, but the online competition is pretty tough. Not a whole lot of people playing but the ones who are have some skills.

Great game. I just picked it up off of eBay for 25. It has a full season mode this year and the legend mode has returned.

Kevin

Definitely a good game.
151l1259.jpg

[quote name='duke_mccloud']Amazon DotD: Bigs 2 - $30 for all three systems.

Wont let me post link. :(
iy.gif
[/QUOTE]
It's not letting you post the link because you are probably a new member.

Its currently valued at 850 points on goozex which I believe is around $40+. I was able to get it for the following:

Item(s) Subtotal: $29.98 Shipping & Handling: $4.49 Super Saver Discount: -$4.49 Promotion Applied: -$3.00 Promotion Applied: -$3.00 Promotion Applied: -$5.00 ----- Total Before Tax: $18.98 Estimated Tax: $1.68 ----- Grand Total: $20.66

[quote name='sideshowj']Its currently valued at 850 points on goozex which I believe is around $40+. I was able to get it for the following:

Item(s) Subtotal: $29.98 Shipping & Handling: $4.49 Super Saver Discount: -$4.49 Promotion Applied: -$3.00 Promotion Applied: -$3.00 Promotion Applied: -$5.00 ----- Total Before Tax: $18.98 Estimated Tax: $1.68 ----- Grand Total: $20.66[/QUOTE]

What's the -$5.00 Promotion?

I tried this game the last time Best Buy had the 10 dollars off w/pre-order deal. Got The Bigs 2 for 19.99, but it really wasn't even worth that much. Like NBA Street on the baseball diamond. Gets old real fast.

This game will be $20 in a month or two and it's definitely not a need-to-play-it-NOW title.

[quote name='Lucian']I still feel too violated by the MLB 2K9 fiasco to consider giving 2K more money for a baseball game.[/QUOTE]

The pro-sim games suck big time. The Bigs series are the best baseball games out right now. If only 2K figured that out...

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']The pro-sim games suck big time. The Bigs series are the best baseball games out right now. If only 2K figured that out...[/QUOTE]

Seconded.

[quote name='Illini Jeeper']The pro-sim games suck big time. The Bigs series are the best baseball games out right now. If only 2K figured that out...[/QUOTE]
Thirded.

Waiting for the magical $20 or less price point.

bread's done
Back